Gabriella flogged to death

Go to CruxDreams.com
What if Gabriella survived her flogging?
===========================

After the flogging, they drag the tortured woman to her feet.
To mock her, they place a crown of thorns on her head, pressing it down hard.
A dirty, tattered, scarlet cloak is draped around her bloodied back, barely concealing her nudity.
The soldiers bring 'Queen' @GabriellaSivilla in front of me, the Procurator of the province.
I show Gabriella the titulus which will hang on her cross.... and the evil-looking warty cornu which will adorn her ass.
"Hail to the Queen!", we declare.....

<A tribute to one of the most amazing crux fetish women I have had the pleasure to know>
She endured torture that many men would not endure. She will proudly present herself on the cross.

What if Gabriella survived her flogging?
===========================

After the flogging, they drag the tortured woman to her feet.
To mock her, they place a crown of thorns on her head, pressing it down hard.
A dirty, tattered, scarlet cloak is draped around her bloodied back, barely concealing her nudity.
The soldiers bring 'Queen' @GabriellaSivilla in front of me, the Procurator of the province.
I show Gabriella the titulus which will hang on her cross.... and the evil-looking warty cornu which will adorn her ass.
"Hail to the Queen!", we declare.....

<A tribute to one of the most amazing crux fetish women I have had the pleasure to know>
If she’d survived I’d kind of hoped she’d spend the rest of her days in painful slavery serving under the lash, perhaps in a mine or on a galley ship? Imagine having those terrible scourge wounds being reopened again and again in powerful agony as she faces the whip yet again and again!

If she’d survived I’d kind of hoped she’d spend the rest of her days in painful slavery serving under the lash, perhaps in a mine or on a galley ship? Imagine having those terrible scourge wounds being reopened again and again in powerful agony as she faces the whip yet again and again!
I would suggest putting her in the galleys, where as a naked slave chained to a ship, she would row with other naked slaves until the end of his days. For slow rowing - he gets a whip on the body. More serious offenses - being tied to a mast and flogged with a nine-tailed cat. Initiating a rebellion - a walk on a board with limbs chained, a ball hanging by the legs, and into the water.

Are we swapping self flagellation stories?

Because this slave’s MASTER lives overseas it has to whip itself for HIM on command. Right now it is preparing to visit HIM in November and MASTER demands it takes at least 25 lashes per day… every single day, before it leaves (and when it is with him, it will take more).

Part of the ritual is for this slave to beg for more than the mere 25, and MASTER grants a dose accordingly. it normally takes at least 50, usually with a much loved cat o nine tails, but sometimes with a mouse cable, which leaves outstanding welts and hurts like crazy. Absolutely unbearable on the thighs, especially the inner thighs.

This slave finds even after a heavy whipping, with lots of welts (it doesn’t use scourges or metal tips, so no skin breakage), it’s back is nearly fully healed the next day. Nothing like Gabriella unfortunately, but maybe MASTER will give this slave a more impactful gift of the lash. HE is kind like that, and has a new leather signal whip for slave…

This slave won’t bore y’all with photos, it is sure you can imagine well enough.
Whipping without nails at the edges of the tails is fake whipping. As I do if you are a real masochist you subject yourself at a real whipping with a whip which has nails at the edges so you bleed for your pleasure and the pleasure of your mistress and the audience

Last edited by a moderator:
One time we practicing the whip with small shoe nail added to the tip of the whip.
Torture was stopped after fifth lash. There where only 6 or 7 nails, very thin and short, but they cause a huge injuries and bleeding. The pain was crazy! And most difficult was, that the nail after each lash stuck inside my body, and it is difficult to take out without extra damages and pain.

One time we practicing the whip with small shoe nail added to the tip of the whip.
Torture was stopped after fifth lash. There where only 6 or 7 nails, very thin and short, but they cause a huge injuries and bleeding. The pain was crazy! And most difficult was, that the nail after each lash stuck inside my body, and it is difficult to take out without extra damages and pain.
I’m unsure which is more terrifying, your vivid description or my continued desire to feel it, understanding the risk..,

I’m unsure which is more terrifying, your vivid description or my continued desire to feel it, understanding the risk..,
No problem if the nails penetrate the leather edge steadily. I have made a whip which has nine tails and each one has three nails vertically at the edges. I am been whipped with that outside naked chained to a tree branch. I wear black lingerie playing the roll of whore pain slut. The whipping doesn't stop till I bleed. I cum in orgasm and pieed to whip me harder. My two mistresses then ask me to lick their pussy's and ass hole and finally they piss me. If there is an audience I must serve them as a sex slave. Besides as a real masochist I crave to be tortured to blood to give pleasure to my mistresses and my audience. I don't fear getting marks I want to have whip marks which last for months. They are the proof that I am a painslut slave

Last edited by a moderator:
Actualy the action was stopped by my Top person. After last lash when she pulling out the whip it makes a huge bleeding scratch. But as a masochist for me it was a very high emotions, the pain is unusual, different then normal whipping. First you filling the lash on your skin, which is already painfull, but after a few seconds, once the pain is comming down you receiving one more shot of pain, when the nails is comming out from your body.

And the most terrifying stuff is expextation of the blow on your back, and awaiting for the moment, when nails comming out from your skin.
But this scare is the most exciting in all process!

Very nice avatar. Is you?
Any chance to have more pictures like that?

Back
Top Bottom