Georges Pichard

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Trois filles et leur mère", by Georges Pichard
End
My last post in this series. I don't want to repeat my misadventure of yesterday...! I keep what's left in my drawers.

pichard-trois-filles-031.jpgpichard-trois-filles-033.jpgpichard-trois-filles-049.jpgpichard-trois-filles-053.jpg

Tomorrow, I'll post "Memoirs of a German Singer" which is much less touchy (and which hasn't been posted on CF yet, I think)

Chanteuse Allemande cover.jpg

"Mémoires d'une chanteuse allemande" (Memoirs of a German Singer), par Georges Pichard (1983)
This text was published in 1862 and 1865, for the first time, without signature, originally under the title "Aus die Memoiren einer Sängerin". It was then wrongly attributed to the singer Wilhelmine Schroeder-Devrient. The text is supposed to relate her love life, describing in great detail all her experiences.

pichard-chanteuse-011.jpgpichard-chanteuse-012.jpgpichard-chanteuse-014.jpgpichard-chanteuse-028.jpgpichard-chanteuse-029.jpg

One of the best cartoonist of the genre, epic scenarios, a set of incredible torture restriction material that inspired some, including Insex, for me unmatched
I have the first volume of Charlie satirical newspaper, where he published his first works, some posters and two rare copies limit very large format, of three daughters of their mother and memory of a German singer

A fan of the first hour

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom