Glorious Gags

Go to CruxDreams.com
it is - when I know I can answer, though I'm determined not to, it's a battle,
me against you, the Interrogator,
when I know I can't, it's no longer an interrogation,
there's nothing I can do to change the situation,
I'm completely subject to you...

Well, but what I dont understand is how can you avoid your crimes if you're gagged ?:devil:

Well, but what I dont understand is how can you avoid your crimes if you're gagged ?:devil:
The reasons to start the 'interrogation' with subject gagged are two-fold...

1) Psychologically the subject of interrogation is gagged at the beginning. After a period of helpless agony the subject is told the gag is going to removed and questions will be asked. If not answered satisfactorily the gag will be replaced and the next round will be twice as long and even more painful. Even if she wishes to confess during the next session she will suffer more than double what she already has.

2) Legal- The interrogator can honestly say he was not torturing her when she confessed!!!!

The reasons to start the 'interrogation' with subject gagged are two-fold...

1) Psychologically the subject of interrogation is gagged at the beginning. After a period of helpless agony the subject is told the gag is going to removed and questions will be asked. If not answered satisfactorily the gag will be replaced and the next round will be twice as long and even more painful. Even if she wishes to confess during the next session she will suffer more than double what she already has.

2) Legal- The interrogator can honestly say he was not torturing her when she confessed!!!!

kangaroo-court.png Given Tree's sorry record as an attorney in Admi's court, I would question the veracity of that second statement.

Being very new to this I've never had any real playtime but I am very keen to start. If I was to wear some kind of gag I think I would like it to be a ball gag. But I would leave it to my Master to decide. I do know from my short time on here that I'm a submissive girl. Always willing to learn more.

Being serious if you are new, you should tell whichever fortunate person you select as your master/mistress what your likes and dislikes are before any session and if you have any firm no go areas...a safe word is also advised and this should be considered a halt to the session until further consultation has been undertaken.

Anyone who refuses your limits is simply not fit to be your master

Thanks RR but I'm a long way from this. Getting up the courage to go to a munch first in Cork. Then I would have to meet the right person and all that goes with that etc. I love the thought of being in that kind of relationship with someone. There are people on here that I think given the right geography I would like to indulge in some play time with. Please no one ask me who!

Being serious if you are new, you should tell whichever fortunate person you select as your master/mistress what your likes and dislikes are before any session and if you have any firm no go areas...a safe word is also advised and this should be considered a halt to the session until further consultation has been undertaken.

Anyone who refuses your limits is simply not fit to be your master

Totally right, RR ! Security and Respect do be the two rules of a Master !!!

some interesting responses here. ok, no gags for cruxees. wouldn't want to miss hearing tash scream!

anyway one of my absolute favourite things about gags is the humiliation factor. because a gag is humiliating. it says, you don't have a voice anymore, you don't deserve one.

Bondage_06025.jpg ballgags are best for this i think. mouth forced open, filled with a ball, strapped tight.

i love this and i take it to heart. if i'm gagged, i stay completely silent, even if it's just a strip of cloth or something...being submissive means i respect a gag no matter how humiliating it is

thoughts?

thoughts?

I have heard of them, what are they?

Have tried ball gags, improvised fabric gags, tape gags and recently ring gags, want to try a dental gag on someone but of course you need to have them in the right headspace.

I don't think any gag has an intrinsic superiority but can be a great mood enhancer. Once played a scenario in which my then girl friend acted as a spoiled brat and we went to visit her 'parents' actually played by a couple of friends, she was ball gagged during the meal except when served food to eat...when she tried to have a private conversation with her 'mother' she was told to put her ball gag back in as her nice new boyfriend was right and she always talked too much.

So yes the taking of the voice can be a powerful roleplay enhancing element.

Barb, you know well that Judge admi is not asking for confessions to condemn ...:p

Judge Admi is like the guy at Disneyland that takes your ticket and hands you your "Hammer and Nails" voucher.

Then tells you, a detail will be along shortly to take you to Fantasyland.

It's behind the Tea Cups on Magic Mountain.
;)

Messaline crucified on the mountain 003.jpg :rolleyes:

I have heard of them, what are they?

Have tried ball gags, improvised fabric gags, tape gags and recently ring gags, want to try a dental gag on someone but of course you need to have them in the right headspace.

I don't think any gag has an intrinsic superiority but can be a great mood enhancer. Once played a scenario in which my then girl friend acted as a spoiled brat and we went to visit her 'parents' actually played by a couple of friends, she was ball gagged during the meal except when served food to eat...when she tried to have a private conversation with her 'mother' she was told to put her ball gag back in as her nice new boyfriend was right and she always talked too much.

So yes the taking of the voice can be a powerful roleplay enhancing element.

that's a delicious, humiliating scenario!

some interesting responses here. ok, no gags for cruxees. wouldn't want to miss hearing tash scream!

anyway one of my absolute favourite things about gags is the humiliation factor. because a gag is humiliating. it says, you don't have a voice anymore, you don't deserve one.

View attachment 238587 ballgags are best for this i think. mouth forced open, filled with a ball, strapped tight.

i love this and i take it to heart. if i'm gagged, i stay completely silent, even if it's just a strip of cloth or something...being submissive means i respect a gag no matter how humiliating it is

thoughts?
Tree favors the use a bit or a perforated ball gag, also called a 'drool gag'. Either one will render Ella's pleading to unintelligible sounds easily ignored yet lets the reaction to things like the strike of Pp's whip be readily known. They also allows you to breathe through your mouth and nose even as you droll all over yourself.

Thanks RR but I'm a long way from this. Getting up the courage to go to a munch first in Cork. Then I would have to meet the right person and all that goes with that etc. I love the thought of being in that kind of relationship with someone. There are people on here that I think given the right geography I would like to indulge in some play time with. Please no one ask me who!
Celticvirgin, I rarely bondage (some light whipping) but found it strange when some of my male friends ended relationships with women when she asked to be bound. On the flip side in my younger days there was only one girl who turned me down when I asked to tie her up, some very early in the relationship...

I never went so far that safe words were needed. If you find someone that will go that far you better know them well because if they do not know when to stop a 'safe word' may not stop them...

"...the ropes will set you free" -Tree

Tree

Funny! Just had a thought. As much as I like being a bottom, I enjoy being a top much more.

Guess that's why I make a lousy slave.

finally-11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom