Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
20210904_123005.jpg
Shit! Now look at what you’ve gotten us into!

“Let’s sign on as extras for that movie they’re making,” you said.

“What kind of movie?” I said.

“Some kind of thing about Romans,” you replied. “We’ll get to be rebels!”

“Well, that suits me,” I mused. “I do have a rebellious spirit.”

“I know.”

“Maybe we should read the fine print?”

“Nahhh; why bother,” you said.

Shit! Now look at what you’ve gotten us into!

“Let’s sign on as extras for that movie they’re making,” you said.

“What kind of movie?” I said.

“Some kind of thing about Romans,” you replied. “We’ll get to be rebels!”

“Well, that suits me,” I mused. “I do have a rebellious spirit.”

“I know.”

“Maybe we should read the fine print?”

“Nahhh; why bother,” you said.
No sweat, no Academy Award!:roto2cafe:

Friday finds.
#5 and #6 are larger versions of some pics posted by Iconoclast on Petecosta. Originating on "serious" art sites, the first is a very rare example of pissing from the cross in an artistic context. The second is also interesting as a fairly graphic rape scene. Too much "art" crux is below the standards that we see on sites like this one.

C88276B.jpgkhe_ela_captured_by_alien_area_deqtgu3-fullview.jpg_12__the_st__andrew_s_cross_by_babysitterbound_dcjau7k.png_11__the_st__andrew_s_cross_by_babysitterbound_dcj3j4o.pngbob-seidemann-nude-woman-bound-to-a-crucifix-from-the-unspeakable-beauty-series-200.jpgRape of the Martyr Carface.jpgeaster_3_by_lesleyinheels_ddui2kg.png1496949981.jpgCruxElfWIP1.jpg340_1000.jpg

I was watching the Australia/Argentina women's hockey. The women were strong, attractive, athletic, and feminine. The track and field girls seem over developed in the muscle department imho , particularly the runners. Opinions?

View attachment 45752View attachment 45753View attachment 45754View attachment 45755View attachment 45756

some more reposts

View attachment 45748View attachment 45749View attachment 45750View attachment 45751
lol erotic but the one with the caliph is awesome

Friday finds.
#5 and #6 are larger versions of some pics posted by Iconoclast on Petecosta. Originating on "serious" art sites, the first is a very rare example of pissing from the cross in an artistic context. The second is also interesting as a fairly graphic rape scene. Too much "art" crux is below the standards that we see on sites like this one.

View attachment 1081404
Pissing was probably often seen in crucifixation, also forced by forcing the condemned drinking more. So far it is surprising only few have thematisized this point.

Last edited:
That's a no brainer.

I hope the bridge breaks and I fall into the water (wood floats) and I make my escape.

Once I'm at the crux site all hope is gone.........

kisses

willowfall
Good plan, :idea: but it has two flaws.:laufband:
One : the noose around your neck could break it (OK, it's more mercifull than crucifixion).:uooo:
Two : there is no water under the bridge, but rock:doh: (OK, once more a lot more merciful than crucifixion, but forget the escape anyway).:nono:

Good plan, :idea: but it has two flaws.:laufband:
One : the noose around your neck could break it (OK, it's more mercifull than crucifixion).:uooo:
Two : there is no water under the bridge, but rock:doh: (OK, once more a lot more merciful than crucifixion, but forget the escape anyway).:nono:

Well you know you could give a girl all the details. Sheesh how is someone supposed to plan an escape without details?

kisses

willowfall

A new crux work by Mloymp, shown to me by a member of my discord. He’s a new artist to be, but he seems to understand the cross very well. Here a Christian victim suffers, and is ignored in a busy marketplace.

Attachments

• 19056DB9-B461-4343-B43C-EE8D2BC30E43.jpeg
    19056DB9-B461-4343-B43C-EE8D2BC30E43.jpeg
    980.8 KB · Views: 1,064
A new crux work by Mloymp, shown to me by a member of my discord. He’s a new artist to be, but he seems to understand the cross very well. Here a Christian victim suffers, and is ignored in a busy marketplace.

Beautiful, and very similar in many ways to these furry cruxes. Is this the same artist?

640923441fab932d957b56f1fd5f97bda7764b2c.png4c5cf4bf164e3015ef38b62693110016e86c92c9.pngc6b6be5bff78e0de041166da9987a2939774e940.jpg2d7377a1d8d703a3768821d84bf0418caf824349.jpg

Beautiful, and very similar in many ways to these furry cruxes. Is this the same artist?

View attachment 1082974View attachment 1082976View attachment 1082977View attachment 1082979
I knew I had seen a similar art syle somewhere else before

Back
Top Bottom