Happy Thanksgiving!

Go to CruxDreams.com
5566457F-2835-4218-98D7-F3F7E59C053A.jpeg
It’s all in the stuffing.. :p

I really do not like cannibalism, but I love this image of women tied up like this, presented on a plate, dowsed with oil, with an apple in their mouth. Maybe just the image of a bound woman being presented as an offering. I even like the pictures of women tied like this in ovens, assuming that they won't be cooked to death, only just enough to make them sweat, and have them struggle in her bonds.
Maybe after serving her ordeal, the woman can be presented on the dinner table like this, still naked and bound (but not dead), and the dinner guests can take their turns, using her bound naked body as they wish.

Also, Happy Thanksgiving.

I really do not like cannibalism, but I love this image of women tied up like this, presented on a plate, dowsed with oil, with an apple in their mouth. Maybe just the image of a bound woman being presented as an offering. I even like the pictures of women tied like this in ovens, assuming that they won't be cooked to death, only just enough to make them sweat, and have them struggle in her bonds.
Maybe after serving her ordeal, the woman can be presented on the dinner table like this, still naked and bound (but not dead), and the dinner guests can take their turns, using her bound naked body as they wish.

Also, Happy Thanksgiving.
The problem with cannibalism is that you only get to eat the woman once. I can think of better methods of eating where you get to do it again and again and again :p

The problem with cannibalism is that you only get to eat the woman once. I can think of better methods of eating where you get to do it again and again and again :p
A quote that seems both appropriate and similarly complex.

A woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke. “

Rudyard Kipling

The other joke is ...

I never looked!

But prefer a good basting, rather than a roasting.

Or a slow braise!

14ADF9E1-F5A7-438E-8165-BED1032AE2F8.gif
;)

Back
Top Bottom