Helmut's Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
hbirday.gif

Yesterday while fooling around with mirror images, Poser actually has a mirror that works, I had an idea. Naturally the mirror wouldn’t work and I had to do it the hard way.
The first image actually uses the poser mirror technique, the second one couldn’t and while the name isn’t original I call it “Crux Dreams”.
More soon and hope you enjoy,
Helmut

Alyson Mirror r2.png

Attachments

• Crux Dream r1.png
    Crux Dream r1.png
    446.6 KB · Views: 310
That is an interesting mirror...I assumed it would be a left right reflection.
Our Dreamer is in her bed room looking in the mirror and in this case seeing what is in her imagination.
:devil:
When I look in the mirror my favorite fantasy is to see a 25 year old male with a raging erection while behind him in the bed a girl invites him to join her.
Helmut
:fuck:

Here is a sample from a series I'm working on. Some of you may recognize the avatar, if not a little reading will bring you up to speed. The other night I started reading through my thread from the beginning it took a while and I'm still not finished. I've come to realize how much fun I've been having here over the years.
Here's the Picture I promised.
Enjoy,
Helmut
Eulilia Spread eagled pw.png
PS: I must start numbering these things again...
H

Our Dreamer is in her bed room looking in the mirror and in this case seeing what is in her imagination.
:devil:
When I look in the mirror my favorite fantasy is to see a 25 year old male with a raging erection while behind him in the bed a girl invites him to join her.
Helmut
:fuck:
I hear that Helmut was out on the town last week looking for a nice 60 yo. He couldn't find one so had to make do with two thirties.

Some new pictures. I've touched on this topic before but that was before the Spartacus series came on TV. The show gave me ideas and I've spent the last few days working on a gladiator theme. While I don't remember any female gladiators in the TV series; it is a proven historic fact that there were female gladiators. I call this group of pictures "Pit fight"; known to be the most disreputable sort of gladiator contests.
If you like the pictures enough to download them onto your hard drive please take an extra moment to "Like" them.
Enjoy,
Helmut

355 Pit Match 5.5 a pw.JPG 356 Pit Match 5.5 b pw.JPG 357 Pit Match 5.5 c pw.JPG 358 Pit Match 5.5 dd pw.JPG 359 Pit Match 5.5 ee pw.JPG

I could have put more people, getting figures into a 3D work is easy making them into individuals is not so I put a few in so the viewer gets the idea. That way I can work on other projects.
H

pit skin against skin, kill or be killed,
the eager men cast their bets,
but the sight of two nude females forced to draw each other's blood
excites them so much they hardly care if they win or lose!

(The girl who's getting a privileged view from the gantry
looks familiar? :p)​

Back
Top Bottom