Helmut's Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
pit skin against skin, kill or be killed,
the eager men cast their bets,
but the sight of two nude females forced to draw each other's blood
excites them so much they hardly care if they win or lose!

(The girl who's getting a privileged view from the gantry
looks familiar? :p)​
Perhaps... :devil:
H

Well here's my contribution to what HT has coined as that time of year. Some of these models you may have seen before but the perspective is different.
Hope you enjoy.
Helmut

Roxie r2 Afternoon pw.jpg They crucified her in the afternoon.

Roxi in Nightfall pw.jpg She remained alive throughout the remainder of the day and into the evening.

Nightfall My Roxie pw.jpg Nightfall came and she struggled on...

Stephanie CRX Scene 2 pw.jpg Stephanie CRX Scene 3 pw.jpg Stephanie CRX Scene pw.jpg

You might remember other of my renderings with this subject; I like her I can do a great deal with this particular model and they (the Poser models) are all different. The difficult thing is assuring that two Poser models are compatible there are some that wont work together and it's not a union thing it's simply math.
Again hope you enjoy,
Helmut

Well here's my contribution to what HT has coined as that time of year. Some of these models you may have seen before but the perspective is different.
Hope you enjoy.
Helmut

View attachment 212333 They crucified her in the afternoon.

View attachment 212335 She remained alive throughout the remainder of the day and into the evening.

View attachment 212336 Nightfall came and she struggled on...

View attachment 212337 View attachment 212338 View attachment 212339

You might remember other of my renderings with this subject; I like her I can do a great deal with this particular model and they (the Poser models) are all different. The difficult thing is assuring that two Poser models are compatible there are some that wont work together and it's not a union thing it's simply math.
Again hope you enjoy,
Helmut

I did, Helmut, but then I always have enjoyed your work

For some reason I love the heels nailed to the side of the stipes....

Doesn't it display me to best advantage?
Especially when the corners of the stipes are bevelled,
so my legs are forcibly splayed apart, as in ##4,5,6.
And in terms of dancing, I think it's likely that in the long haul
my leg-muscles will hold out a bit longer if my legs are 'turned out',
I think that's why ballet-dancers are trained to hold them that way.

Pictures that I wish I had done

Some time ago, years actually, I started a new thread. It was in the Archives and I thought to preserve certain pictures, works by other artists, that I especially enjoyed and I called the thread Pictures that I wish I had done”. Each of those works I found to be very special, the creators of these images did something special in their own way; it might be light or something as simple an angle that creates a new perspective.

Such pictures are rare; one doesn’t see them every day, so I indicated that from time to time when I found an image worthy of special recognition for whatever reason I would include it in the thread. Since that time our staff has reworked the entire archive and while I’m flattered that some of my work has been included, I think having redundant copies of my work from this thread in the archive while I’m still active is a waste of resources. If I was paying for that space it would have been removed from the Archive on day one, but I don't pay the bills and I'm not in charge.
What I can do is to keep Helmut’s thread alive for as long as I am able and make future additions to “Pictures I wish I had done” a feature of Helmut’s thread and since I have some pictures I’ve been wanting to post I’m going to present them here and now.

M0.jpg Alyson r5b pw.jpg
Personally my preference in hair color for a woman is brunet but blonds and redheads do make excellent subjects for the camera and for artists. So I consider the man who took these first few pictures to be blessed. As I understand it this model is Hungarian and works in Paris. All I can say is WOW. One of her poses is almost a match for the Poser default pose so I thought I put them side by side for comparison. The images have the name of the photographer on them and he doesn’t need an introduction from me since he is world famous.

M1.jpg M5.jpg M4.jpg
The last image was the one I found first; it captured me, I was completely taken, and I must admit it would have been impossible for me to take such a picture. I wouldn’t have been able to hold onto the camera from the baby oil on my hands. (That’s what they use baby oil.)

crux 076.jpg img4a7286f7d0bd5.jpg tumblr_n4rzas69kA1svvmmno1_500.jpg

I certainly hope you enjoy these images as much as I do; the rest need no explanation they are to my thinking especially beautiful models who have been photographed by talented artists.
As always enjoy,
Helmut

Hope you enjoy.
Helmut

View attachment 212333 They crucified her in the afternoon.

View attachment 212335 She remained alive throughout the remainder of the day and into the evening.

View attachment 212336 Nightfall came and she struggled on...

View attachment 212337 View attachment 212338 View attachment 212339
Again hope you enjoy,
Helmut
Hello Helmut,

Thank you for your great manipulation images. Alas, some images do not translate (within my Safari browser) as images while other from the same post show as images clearly. The attached screen shot shows what I am experiencing.
Is there anything I'm not doing correctly, that you can suggest, please?

Sincerely, Ranger.

Attachments

• icons as images and non images.jpg
    icons as images and non images.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 301
Hello Helmut,

Thank you for your great manipulation images. Alas, some images do not translate (within my Safari browser) as images while other from the same post show as images clearly. The attached screen shot shows what I am experiencing.
Is there anything I'm not doing correctly, that you can suggest, please?

Sincerely, Ranger.
All of my images are in the jpeg format and by clicking on one of the small images it should expand to the full height of your screen. I'll PM Image Maker ans see if he has any suggestions.
Glad you are enjoying.
Helmut

Since it seems that Eulalia has escaped for the moment it became necessary to find someone else to turn the coffee grinder and she works so hard it took six girls to replace her.
Also has anyone told her the penalty for attempting to escape is fifty lashes?
So here are her replacements.
Seriously this is one of the better Poser models I've found, note the muscle structure in their backs.
Enjoy,
Helmut

374 Wheel15a.JPG 375 Wheel15b.JPG 375 Wheel15c.JPG 376 Wheel15d.JPG

PS:
Please remember to make a comment or at least "Like".
H

Back
Top Bottom