Homage to Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello folks. Crux has not, generally, been an erotic fantasy which presses my own hot buttons. However, I thought it would be good to pay homage to that particular fantasy here since it is at the heart of this excellent site. While I don't share the full crux passion, I do think there is something undeniably erotic about a woman on the cross. So, I've made a short series. I have not created a back story around this series yet other than that the event is being orchestrated/supervised by a young Roman senator's daughter. Anyway, here's the first.

View attachment 979014
You turn out high quality work. Good scene development, excellent render quality, and good continuity. Hope you do more.

When the flogging is done, young Aurelia is cut down from the post and falls, exhausted, to the ground, her modesty briefly compromised as her loincloth falls to one side.
Claudia, the senator's daughter points, ominously, to the waiting cross where the young victim must be taken next.
View attachment 980346

Good that her arse and legs tasted the whipping. Would have liked to see pictures of these. Her painful expression would have been excellent not to mention the (silent) screaming. Any chance of these?

Back
Top Bottom