Homage to Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
When the flogging is done, young Aurelia is cut down from the post and falls, exhausted, to the ground, her modesty briefly compromised as her loincloth falls to one side.
Claudia, the senator's daughter points, ominously, to the waiting cross where the young victim must be taken next.
View attachment 980346
I especially like these 'oblique' views, they bring to life the girl's struggle to cope with the pain, the way it's seizing her whole body.
And the relentless finger of fate directs her to where she must suffer much more - will she be able to stand? or crawl? or be dragged to the cross?

is she still allowed to wear her loincloth?
Ghod I really hope so....

williej this is superb. I still can’t decide which image is my exact favourite, but certainly the very first , second when tied to the post, and the 4th from above as the lash kisses her are so far my absolute top

Each picture tells its own story and could stand alone but taken together what a beautiful series!

From the ice cold look from the Senator’s daughter who seems to have some investment in her suffering to the casual chatter of the young couple in the background making this a scene of casual brutality.

Does that flagellatti have eyes for the Senator’s daughter?

so many elements to enjoy

Thank you

ps Keep the loincloth on!

Last edited:
Aurelia is dragged to the cross and pinned down by two centurions. She stares in horror as the first spike is placed upon her right wrist and the centurion raises his hammer.
View attachment 980718
Thank you Williej for this extrem arousing and dramatic scenes ! It is allways a (very dark) pleasure to watch the super sexy victims of your storys and the excellent graphic art
You had several works on Vision of Darkness which are now no more visible on ( the probably very strictly regulated ) Deviantart pages
Looking forward to more exiting works -Congratulations !

Good work - But why these oversized nails? :( :( :( In the first pic as they stick in the beam they are very well sized...
Having taken another look, I actually agree with you SkinnyCrux. And the nails embedded in the cross in the first image were supposed to be photoshopped out. I am a stickler for detail, so I am a bit unhappy with the first and last images. I don't think I can edit the original posts of either image (unless someone here knows how), but here is a new, corrected, version of the first image. I am currently re-rendering the last image with a smaller nail and I'll re-post that shortly. Thanks for the feedback.
crux arrive new.jpg

Having taken another look, I actually agree with you SkinnyCrux. And the nails embedded in the cross in the first image were supposed to be photoshopped out. I am a stickler for detail, so I am a bit unhappy with the first and last images. I don't think I can edit the original posts of either image (unless someone here knows how), but here is a new, corrected, version of the first image. I am currently re-rendering the last image with a smaller nail and I'll re-post that shortly. Thanks for the feedback.
View attachment 980876
Are the nails part of the cross model or their own separate model?

View attachment 980876
New version of first nail image...
crux 1a new.jpg

But I do wish her ponytail was longer
girls' ponytails are always cut short before we're whipped, they get in the way of the lashes! :D

I don't think I can edit the original posts of either image (unless someone here knows how)
we moderators can insert an edited image in place of an earlier one if you want, though as you've explained this is an 'improved' version, I think we may as well leave them as they are.

girls' ponytails are always cut short before we're whipped, they get in the way of the lashes! :D

we moderators can insert an edited image in place of an earlier one if you want, though as you've explained this is an 'improved' version, I think we may as well leave them as they are.
Thanks for the offer and good to know it can be done. I am also happy to leave them as they are

Back
Top Bottom