IgnikaMarcus' "Nailvember" Campaign.

Go to CruxDreams.com
"She dreamed of an uprising. Of revolution! But her kin didn't take kindly to her threatening what peace they had. They outed her to the authorities and she was crucified on the path leading to her village, as warning to others."
Day 5: Revolutionary

Attachments

• NV2105 Revolutionary.png
    NV2105 Revolutionary.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,849
Here are a few suggestions from me.
First, use a wooden ladder. Nail her wrists to the ladder, her hands are overhead. Then, nail her feet to the back of the ladder.
Second, build a suspension frame, used in erotic bondage settings. Nail her wrists, then nail her feet spread apart.
Third, place her back against a large tree, nail her right wrist to the tree, then nail her left wrist to the tree. To finish the job, nail her feet to the back side of the tree.
Fourth, nail her right hand and right foot overhead, nail her left hand and left foot UNDER her. Her right wrist and her right ankle will have 90% of her weight on them.
I have posted several bondage pictures here. View them, to get more inspiration.bondage02336.jpgbondage03216.jpgracheltorture028.jpg2115070357!!MANDY.K.jpeg

Last edited:
Here are a few more images.

Attachments

• 2258051.jpg
    2258051.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 775
  • 1959147272.jpg
    1959147272.jpg
    483.6 KB · Views: 756
  • 36313_Natasha_Starr_017.jpg
    36313_Natasha_Starr_017.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 814
  • 695985420.jpg
    695985420.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 1,283
Good morning, afternoon and evening evening everyone.
Apologies for the delay. Like has been very interruptive. Rest assured the rest of 2021 will be coming.

In the meantime, let's start posting ideas for this year!
Same procedure as before. Pick a day you want and tell me the scene.

However, instead of one word, feel free to tell me in 1-2 sentences at least.

I don't think you've taken up the possibility of Catherine/ Katharine being crucified on her wheel on Nov 25th?
Some other thoughts from the fascinating calendar I've got :
Nov 3 Hilaria - culmination of the Egyptian festival when Isis brought Osiris back from the dead - a hilarious crux?
Nov 13 World Kindness Day - a kind crucifixion? (well, kind of ...)
Nov 18th World Toilet Day - no, seriously, it's not good, especially for women, living in places that haven't got loos - but how to celebrate it? the imagination ... er ... boggles!
Nov 19th International Men's Day - I think I did suggest this last time around, Male Crux Day?
Nov 21st World Hello Day - this is getting very silly :rolleyes:
Nov 22nd St Cecilia - virgin martyr, patroness of musicians

Actually, can I move the date? Because 11-11 (at 11:11AM precisely) is a relevant date in german-speaking regions.

It's the official start of carnival season. So maybe...a jester who took her jokes a step too far for that date?

And the procession past the stages of crucifixion on the 12th?

I don't think you've taken up the possibility of Catherine/ Katharine being crucified on her wheel on Nov 25th?
Some other thoughts from the fascinating calendar I've got :
Nov 3 Hilaria - culmination of the Egyptian festival when Isis brought Osiris back from the dead - a hilarious crux?
Nov 13 World Kindness Day - a kind crucifixion? (well, kind of ...)
Nov 18th World Toilet Day - no, seriously, it's not good, especially for women, living in places that haven't got loos - but how to celebrate it? the imagination ... er ... boggles!
Nov 19th International Men's Day - I think I did suggest this last time around, Male Crux Day?
Nov 21st World Hello Day - this is getting very silly :rolleyes:
Nov 22nd St Cecilia - virgin martyr, patroness of musicians
International men's day should be slave women giving blowjobs as a beautiful girl's cross is lifted

Nailvember Day 6: Shortage 1 & 2
The soldier had just spent a good amount of time crucifying 5 ladies, with limited resources, *by himself*.
He did not expect to be chewed out by his commander.

"Might I ask why you've crucified Ambassador Xue-li's entourage?!"
"Sir, the Ambassador requested it herself. And the Empress seconded."

"And these 2? Where are they from?"
"Dancers that Lord Marcus ordered crucified. Said they pulled a knife on somebody. Sir."

Attachments

• NV2106-1 Shortage.png
    NV2106-1 Shortage.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 932
  • NV2106-2 Shortage.png
    NV2106-2 Shortage.png
    1,013.8 KB · Views: 918
Actually, can I move the date? Because 11-11 (at 11:11AM precisely) is a relevant date in german-speaking regions.

It's the official start of carnival season. So maybe...a jester who took her jokes a step too far for that date?

And the procession past the stages of crucifixion on the 12th?
Sounds good.

Back
Top Bottom