I'ld Wish If We Could Discuss About Bdsm...

Go to CruxDreams.com
If I may chime in to this delightful conversation, you might give one of these a try. More damage with fewer strokes.
View attachment 1396339
FUCKIN HELL!!!!
If you hit me repeatedly with that for ten minutes I'd be dead and you'd be able to pour my remains into a frying pan for supper.
Yeah I know. It's a bit extreme, even for me. Actually I prefer my sharp objects be much longer and insertable. :devil2:
5af6b33adce105585ccc500b-1-large.jpg

It could just purée you tt it’s and as, that way the pulp could be fed to dogs while the rest of your trunk can watch…and it can still be fucked for a bit before the end
...OH FOR FUCK SAKE !!!! JUST FUCK MY CORPSE
Don't turn parts of me into Titty Pate !!!

Are you going to start with being gentle or are you just going to wipe my soul away from my body like a stain on your leather furniture?
My gentle side will leave the room as soon as you're naked and bound, and he won't return any time soon. And you can keep your soul.... I'll take your body instead.

My desire to show my death comes from some bad shit I went through.
I really hate myself, and bieng "murdered"
gives me comfort showing that I died in brutal way.

In Bdsm , I want to have the shit kicked out of me.
I'm 4ft 9 so kick me around the dungeon.
I'm embracing this .

Yeah.
Hey Prince Charming.....FUCK ME UP!!
IMO the most brutal way to die is being crucified, nailed to a cross.

When you see football players get legs folded up the wrong way I cringe because I know what they are experiencing. It's like someone running a sword right through the joint.
My brother and I saw a football player get his leg broken...it was a compound fracture..it almost made me sick

Back
Top Bottom