Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Brooke's Impalement

Chapter 1​
Entering the torture chamber Vlad smiled at the obvious look of terror already visible within Brooke's eyes as she stared in horror at the ominously torturous impalement post, “Since this the first time you’re going to suffer impalement let me explain what’s going to happen. First I’m going to tie your wrists and ankles then, carrying you onto the platform I’m going to lift you over the impalement post and impale you vaginally, forcing your body down until the tip of the post reaches your cervix.” Smiling darkly at the look of utter horror in Brooke’s eyes, Vlad continued, “You’ll find that just as the tip of post enters your cervical canal, the toes of your shoes will just manage to reach the platform.” Pausing to tie Brooke’s wrists tightly together behind her back, “I will leave you standing there on your toes, struggling to keep the tip of the impalement post from slipping deeper into your body, until I see your calves starting to tremble. At that moment I will push the platform out from under your feet.” With Brooke’s wrists
bound Vlad knelt down, sliding the palms of his hands down along the back seams of Brooke’s stocking clad legs before securely binding her ankles, “With the platform’s support removed you will feel a sudden explosion of agonizing pain deep within your belly as the full weight of your body caused the unyielding tip of the impalement post to press painfully upward into your cervical canal. The pain will cause you to instinctively grip the impalement post’s shaft between your knees and insteps in what you will quickly discover to be an utterly futile attempt to keep yourself from sinking slowly deeper onto the post’s invading tip.
Standing, Vlad felt Brooke trembling as he picked her up in his arms and carried her up the platform’s steps, Staring into Vlad’s cold eyes, a faint gasp escaped Brooke’s lips as she felt the impalement post’s shaft sliding upward against the insides of her thighs, its cold steel tip slipping into her sex, the sudden dull ache as it’s tip reached her cervix causing her to desperately stretch her legs until the toes of her high heels reached the edge of the platform
A mix of terror and pain coursing through her mind, Brooke could already feel her calves starting to tremble and her heart racing with anticipation as she watched Vlad walk down the platform’s steps and rested his hands against the edge of the platform as he paused for a long moment to admire the shape of her desperately trembling calves. The sudden tightening of his grip as she felt the wooden planks of the platform start to slide beneath souls of her high heels as Vlad started the platform moving. Suddenly the platform slipped from beneath her toes and she screamed in agony as the unyielding tip of the impalement post made its way upward into her cervical canal, her knees and insteps instinctively clamping to desperately grip the impalement post as tightly as she could manage. Brooke cried out as she discovered, as had countless other women, that her stocking clad thighs combined with her bound ankles to make it impossible to prevent her slow steady impalement...........
Excellent description, all the details and it moves fast.

My greatest fantasy. That's me and my lover, our spouses looking at us, fucking under the impalement post, enjoying our agony, waiting for our deaths, because they will be married after it, their honeymoon will be in a house next of the posts to see our corpses be rot and torn apart by birds.

Attachments

• 403000.jpg
    403000.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 1,761
Remembers me about my sister in law. She fantasized about how it would feel the impalement pole in anyone's belly (she was a real spitroast fan). She talked about that she would impale me, from ass to mouth, but throughout the whole process she would try to hold my cock erect. After I'm impaled, she would cut a small opening in my underbelly and would try to reach the pole in my guts (she had very small hands). So she thought, that with one hand she could jerk my cock, and with the other "jerk" my guts on the pole, she thought that it would be almost the same feeling :rolleyes: She was pervert indeed, I loved her so much... :D

Remembers me about my sister in law. She fantasized about how it would feel the impalement pole in anyone's belly (she was a real spitroast fan). She talked about that she would impale me, from ass to mouth, but throughout the whole process she would try to hold my cock erect. After I'm impaled, she would cut a small opening in my underbelly and would try to reach the pole in my guts (she had very small hands). So she thought, that with one hand she could jerk my cock, and with the other "jerk" my guts on the pole, she thought that it would be almost the same feeling :rolleyes: She was pervert indeed, I loved her so much... :D
Your sister-in-law must be a holy woman...

Impaled, or impregnated?

sample_dca96e03267cb421681bb0cec4a901ce.jpgsample_f1a8b048fa2799c3555967927904652e.jpgsample_e7fed9365fa75ffae1a8f2f02a6ebb84.jpgsample_a42830fbdd1f7189966ed9a7c1f471f8.jpgsample_ddfdc25a7f7bbe3b1731ba42257b50a3.jpgsample_01fc88c925ba46bcf96d1bcd2719d1f6.jpgsample_f5a490542b424c66890440b35668e90c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom