Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Re: Impalations - A Couple of Thoughts
If executor drive stick throught your back, near your neck, you can stay in life couple a days. And you look great. Your breasts is pushed foward, and stick is enter on your back next to the ears. You can smell your bowel, your body glistened, because you are in sweat.

about victims living for days.

I can see it if the victim is impaled perpendicular to the stake. They executioner can then drive the stake through the belly area avoiding any organs in which the organ failure kills you quickly. The stake itself can impede blood loss allowing the victim to die slowly.

However if you impale the victim parallel to the stake I just can't see them surviving a long time if it goes into the chest. Let's just take me as an example, you as executioner decided to impale my pussy.

First I am designed to 'expand' down there but there will be tearing and immense pain but nothing fatal up to about 4-5 inches. However 5-7 inches deep (the depth of the average woman) that stake is going through my cervix and into my womb. Again pain and damage but not immediately fatal. Same for the stomach etal immediately above that. However once you get into my chest you have my lungs and heart and no way to get around them. Even if you missed them, there is no way there is enough room in my chest for a 4-5 inch object. That would crush my lungs or heart by squeezing them. I'm just not going to linger for days with that type of damage. Incredibly painful hours yes, but not days.

Now if you want to impale me perpendicular you need to use a stake with a blunt or rounded point. That shoves up into me and only very VERY slowly batters its way through to my chest. Now THAT would take me days to die. If you use a sharp stake you have to hope I lean back and it comes out my belly or forward and it comes out my back before it gets into my chest. I suppose most guys would want me to lean forward so they can watch my breasts jiggle, shake and swing as I linger in pain.

And it doesn't change a guy's sex you just go up his ass.

kisses

willowfall

time for more ?

Attachments

• slow_painful_ride__1__by_cody626-d7ke0fk.jpg
    slow_painful_ride__1__by_cody626-d7ke0fk.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,386
  • Torture of the Red Hair Witch.jpg
    Torture of the Red Hair Witch.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 1,370
  • split impale 1.jpg
    split impale 1.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 1,334
  • Slave Girl 3.jpg
    Slave Girl 3.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 1,314
  • Slave Girl 5 x.jpg
    Slave Girl 5 x.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1,245
  • 4f51708621f1.jpg
    4f51708621f1.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 1,321
  • 1e5.jpg
    1e5.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 1,258
  • bryon_klingonorgasmritual.jpg
    bryon_klingonorgasmritual.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,206
  • brpolep0.jpg
    brpolep0.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,203
  • pale 6.jpg
    pale 6.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 1,347
I've been trying to find more of this set for years. anyone know where i can find it? it's not on quoom's website.
Maybe I missed something, but I think quoom has more than the pics admi posted. Quoom has ap001.jpg up to ap068.jpg. Do you want more than that?

Maybe I missed something, but I think quoom has more than the pics admi posted. Quoom has ap001.jpg up to ap068.jpg. Do you want more than that?

yes. I've been looking for this set for sometime and i can't seem to find it.

yes. I've been looking for this set for sometime and i can't seem to find it.
I have some more but it is in another number way
some started with Ap i have 14 pics
some kc...................i have 24 pics
some pd i have 116 pics
and troy_key dun 139 pics

Attachments

• PD001.JPG
    PD001.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,318
  • KC024.JPG
    KC024.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,195
  • troy_keiDun_004.jpg
    troy_keiDun_004.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,294
  • LastQueenofTroy.jpg
    LastQueenofTroy.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,444
here some other AP

Attachments

• AP031.JPG
    AP031.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,381
  • AP032.JPG
    AP032.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,291
  • AP033.JPG
    AP033.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 1,229
  • AP034.JPG
    AP034.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,211
  • AP035.JPG
    AP035.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,240
  • AP036.JPG
    AP036.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,210
  • AP037.JPG
    AP037.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,198
  • AP038.JPG
    AP038.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,232
  • AP039.JPG
    AP039.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,291
  • AP040.JPG
    AP040.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,433
Good to see all again.You posted b4 n u know i like it :)
TORTURED ON THE RACK, BURNED AT THE STICK
by CRUXPAIN about 1 hour ago

Witch is captured by the secret police. Her crime is to cure peaple. She is accused to be a witch. She cant plead guilty and she were tortured. First was whipping. With bullwip. 100 lashes. Torturer put knots on the whipp as well. He pealed her skin with that flogger. She didnt confessed nothing. Then he put martyr to the rack. He tied her wrists and ankles to the two separate wheels and strached her body. She felt unbearable pain. Her body is hoisted from the platform, an her bones startet to crash. She felt unbearable pain, and she urinate in that moment. Torturer loosen up a bit and ask for informatins. She refuse to give information of her friends. And he strached again. She screamed in painand her body starts to tears apart. He faint, but torturer throw water on the tortured body. Her naked body smell to the mixture of sweat,urine and shit. But she didnt reveal friends. It is enought, said torturer. Tomorow she must be ready to burning.

Next morning she is taken to the main sqware to be burned. She walk bearfeet in chains, dirty, she smell of urine,sweat and shit. Two executors dragged her with broken feet and broken wrists. She screams in pain. They tied her to the stick and make the fire. The flame was ignited first her feet, then lower leg and then the thighs. She screams in unbearable pain. She burning alive. Then flame gripped her chest, arms and hair. She burned at the stick 15 minutes. And then she died in suffer.

Back
Top Bottom