Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
A wet cunt is certainly stimulating to watch her slide the cornu into. But the tight anus is so very violating especially if the crowd is watching her try and avoid it.
From anatomic aspect it is the same. Anus or cunt I this not question. Because stick for impalement is 5 inches or 12 cm wide and it tears apart her anus bowels and vagina in the same time

I like these very much - even the background adds a story - some sort of waste ground,
not far from some houses (where the'll hear her distant screams),
and of course the main focus on the victim's struggles to cope with the monstrous tool
that's very gradually, very painfully, forcing its way into her secret parts.
I take it her untied left leg in the first two is intentional?
She's still kicking free when the trapdoor opens and she's first dropped on the Spike,
her ankles are both tied to it once she's begin to suffer?​

View attachment 136536 View attachment 136536 View attachment 136537 View attachment 136538 View attachment 136539 View attachment 136540 View attachment 136541 View attachment 136542 View attachment 136543 View attachment 136544 View attachment 136545 Hi, I've come across this some time ago, and it instantly became one of my favourites. I love the way her face is modelled. I'm sure many of you have seen it, but it's a very nice treat for those who haven't. And it comes with text as well :) .
Do you happen to have the source for this site/name of the artist?

Don't worry too much about that, this forum has grown quite large and no member can possibly track it all so you can typically rely on stuff being new to someone.

I like the first best, it has a novelty to it I find intriguing, a bit of inventive as opposed to excessive cruelty.

Yep, the last ones are pretty brutal, though I always admired the artist for drawing the perfect facial expressions.

Back
Top Bottom