Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very nice. Spread legs even better. The better to watch which hole they fall onto. Any double implements out there? We surely must have some deserving condemned who cannot choose where they'll take it.

Look at real impalement stick. It is not game. Imagine man or woman at the stick. here is the picture

images

Yes, we can talk about how man or woman endured on the stick. about pain and suffer, and how did they die on the stick. We saw thick stick and now we know how man or women can endure huge penetration of the body

Sorry I think we may a slight miscommunication

The exact thickness of the stick is hard to judge because there is nothing in the picture to indicate any kind of measurement. Do you know if the stick is a metre in length or 2 metres or so on. Alternatively a figure for the width or girth of the stick would be useful. Failing that a shot with an object whose size is known in the same frame for comparison would be useful.

Sorry I think we may a slight miscommunication

The exact thickness of the stick is hard to judge because there is nothing in the picture to indicate any kind of measurement. Do you know if the stick is a metre in length or 2 metres or so on. Alternatively a figure for the width or girth of the stick would be useful. Failing that a shot with an object whose size is known in the same frame for comparison would be useful.
A real impalement stick,as I read, is about 3 metres long and 12 cm thick. I would like to have same frame for comparison, but I havent

A real impalement stick,as I read, is about 3 metres long and 12 cm thick. I would like to have same frame for comparison, but I havent

That is fine, once you have a figure for the dimensions the image has a lot more meaning. Thank you :)

The meaning coming through loudest and clearest for me is ouch! :devil::D

Wouldn't this kill rather quickly?

I would argue no, you might get a quick result but actually to my mind most stories of imaginary human impalation ignore the resilience and toughness of human flesh. Historical accounts indicate a great deal of variation but suggest with skilled executioners who controlled the amount of trauma to the body a victim could endure for days.

Back
Top Bottom