Go to CruxDreams.com
I am a male slave, enjoying humiliation and torment. One of my favourite fantasys is me under interrogation through torture. Me, forced to give away informations, If I like it or not, because I have no choice and be ashamed, because some of the questions might be personal and disgracing..
So, go for it. Ask me anything. Now matter how ashaming, private or humiliating it is, I will answer everything. You can feel free to make fun of my answers and insult me or bully me for them, I love that. Since interrogations are often happening under torture, you can also give me painful and humiliating orders, I will obey, as long as it is not public and leaves no permanent damage.
If you want pics of me, that's fine with me. Just tell me, what do you want to see and I will send you the demanded pictures in a private message.

Since I am a heterosexual male slave, I prefer being interrogated by women, but ofc, a worthless slave like me has to shut his stupid mouth and obey, so I am available for everyone. Be hard on me, I deserve. Let's go.

I am a male slave, enjoying humiliation and torment. One of my favourite fantasys is me under interrogation through torture. Me, forced to give away informations, If I like it or not, because I have no choice and be ashamed, because some of the questions might be personal and disgracing..
So, go for it. Ask me anything. Now matter how ashaming, private or humiliating it is, I will answer everything. You can feel free to make fun of my answers and insult me or bully me for them, I love that. Since interrogations are often happening under torture, you can also give me painful and humiliating orders, I will obey, as long as it is not public and leaves no permanent damage.
If you want pics of me, that's fine with me. Just tell me, what do you want to see and I will send you the demanded pictures in a private message.

Since I am a heterosexual male slave, I prefer being interrogated by women, but ofc, a worthless slave like me has to shut his stupid mouth and obey, so I am available for everyone. Be hard on me, I deserve. Let's go.
Not for interrogation, but for the record : are you hiding something? :confundio1:

Very well then, let see what we have to work with. How tall are you, and how much do you weigh? Are you alone or do you have a master or mistress? Have you ever been crucified, stretched on a rack, been hoisted on a strappado, tied to a pillory an whipped, suffered with nipple clamps, had weights tied to your scrotum, or suspended from a beam or rafter? I am sure you can get a lot of suggestions from our refined and educated membership. Now answer all of the questions at once!

Back
Top Bottom