Ivan's Crux renders

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh how wonderful to see more of your art, @Ivanart . Like you, I am more drawn to your dungeon scenes but hanging around on this forum has lead me to a finer appreciation of crux art too.

Again, as I’ve said before, the brilliance is in the facial expressions, and I particularly love the redhead’s screaming countenance in the moody final picture.

Thank you!

I've noticed all the women, or girls really, crucified on CF are exquisitely beautiful examples of feminine perfection. Do you think a sturdy wench like me would have had to beg to be crucified, in the dark, round the back of the amphitheatre where I wouldn't offend anyone?

I've noticed all the women, or girls really, crucified on CF are exquisitely beautiful examples of feminine perfection. Do you think a sturdy wench like me would have had to beg to be crucified, in the dark, round the back of the amphitheatre where I wouldn't offend anyone?
F@&k that, I’m crucifying you at that café! It’s not about body shape, it’s about your final humiliation and degradation…

Its the mind that's the most beautiful part of a woman. You can be strung up with everyone else.

Its the mind that's the most beautiful part of a woman. You can be strung up with everyone else.
100% agree. It’s the kinky head that gets me off, a body is just the instrument upon which to play my kinky game.
It's my mind that offers my body as the instrument through which my humiliation and degradation can be inflicted upon me.
F@&k that, I’m crucifying you at that café! It’s not about body shape, it’s about your final humiliation and degradation…
My final humiliation and degradation? Do you mean humiliation and degradation as the last experience of my wretched, worthless life, or is my humiliation and degradation so profound that such disgrace is all the rest of my life becomes?

Are you up in the middle of the night again puta taparrbos?

Given how many of my supporters come from the crux forum its no surprise I have been asked to do a crux scene. So here we have two women sentenced to die on the cross but first they are to be tortured to extend their punishments.

View attachment 1133345View attachment 1133346View attachment 1133347View attachment 1133348View attachment 1133349View attachment 1133350View attachment 1133351View attachment 1133352View attachment 1133353
Yes! Please torture and whipping first before the crux :kiss: We're glad that you post more crux in here too

wow Ivanart this will definitely be another masterpiece! i have no idea what awaits the girls! It's incredibly erotic how the girls with tied hands behind their backs go to the place of execution.
It feels like I'm walking in front of the Soltaten with my hands tied. I am glad that the sun is not yet high in the sky, the sand feels cool under my feet... I know by noon the sand will be red hot from the blazing sun...
I see the 4 stakes that are solidly hammered into the ground.... I see the cooking place with the pot, I hear your command on the knees! Now I feel you knotting a rope around my right ankle.
1000 questions go through my head but I dare not address you, my fear is too great that I will be silenced with blows....
When I was a child I thought that these city walls will protect me forever, and now I kneel in the sand outside my beloved city and no one will protect me....

I am really excited how the story continues, very big compliments and kisses for you:icon12:

Back
Top Bottom