Ivan's Crux renders

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here are a few from the next set of 50 images so from 100-150.

I really wanted to explore the idea of the women being tortured before being nailed.

View attachment 1146793View attachment 1146794View attachment 1146795View attachment 1146796View attachment 1146797View attachment 1146798View attachment 1146799
Great job, Ivanart! These tortures are a good substitute for the standard flogging before crucifixion. It is always nice when an artist offers something new in a topic that has already been explored many times. And thank you for choosing the desert as the setting. This is my favorite place for a crucifixion.

Wonderful! These terrible burns contrast well with the pale skin of the girls. Nails look very good, very impressive and ominous.
Thanks, glad you like them.

I did want to try something new came up with a few different ways they could be made to suffer. I'll do plenty of crux scenes in the future across different settings but I find the desert setting from somewhere like modern day Israel felt right.

I've created a video that of a woman being executed by impalement. I have decided to share just the first part in lower quality but the next bit where the drops onto the spike is only available on my site. Videos this nature are rare because they take a huge amount of time and effort to make so I cant aford to give it all away. I hope you like it.

What the hell kinda site is that? I mean your art is good, but I'm not going to download it off of some 2010-ass scam-looking sight that tells me to sign to to a subscription (to a fucking filesharing website? naaah) in order to see in "high quality". Nah. Put that shit in a google drive, dropbox, or mega link.

What the hell kinda site is that? I mean your art is good, but I'm not going to download it off of some 2010-ass scam-looking sight that tells me to sign to to a subscription (to a fucking filesharing website? naaah) in order to see in "high quality". Nah. Put that shit in a google drive, dropbox, or mega link.
You don't need a subscription to download it Just click "Slow Speed download". You can download it without signing up to anything.

No worries mp5stab, Keep2Share is a well established file-sharing service and you can download for free, without subscribing.
The subscription just allows you to download in "high speed", nothing to do with quality etc.

Well, it's a great teaser video, and shows how great you animation and camera work is, so, with your blessing, I'd like to just upload it to a google drive and embed it here so that people can watch it without all of that hassle.

Well, it's a great teaser video, and shows how great you animation and camera work is, so, with your blessing, I'd like to just upload it to a google drive and embed it here so that people can watch it without all of that hassle.
That would be fine. I've just used that site in the past because its anonymous and free. I'll look into using mega maybe in the future.

Thank you.

No worries mp5stab, Keep2Share is a well established file-sharing service and you can download for free, without subscribing.
The subscription just allows you to download in "high speed", nothing to do with quality etc.
Buddy, "only premium members can watch full videos" is not confidence inspiring to me. I hate that kind of jerking around. There is a very short list of non-shit video sharing solutions on the modern internet. Everyone is acting like the tiniest crumb of bandwidth is going to cut them so deep that they'll bleed out all of the margins on ads. I despise how "pay to play" even this small thing feels. Even if that wasn't Ivan's intention (I'd rather have someone subscribe to him that some stupid site!) it's best to present his work in the easiest to access form we can.

Back
Top Bottom