JD's bazaar

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would add a third factor, namely realism. Since you picked a hot iron as an example, if the author has poor skills and shows us only a hot iron and untarmished skin, OR has the skill but decides to keep it all a bit cartoonish or oniric, then it would be a 7, maybe even a 6. If on the other hand he realistically portrays the charring of the flesh, the smoke, the agonized face of the victim distorted in a scream, then it would be a 9.

An interesting case among the artists I did not mention earlier is SkatingJesus. As far as I can tell his technique is excellent, but somehow when he portrays whipping or crucifixion (don't think he ever toyed with racks or wooden horses) I always get the impression of top models playing at BDSM for a Playboy production, waiting for their paycheck rather than suffering in agony.

Of course I apologize on forehand to SJ should he read this:hello:
That’s actually a fair point, maybe he should have more agonized faces.

Well, I have been neglecting this thread too much it seems. What amazing images! I love that wicked little Danerys series, and I hope you really torture that Nubian girl. Not just some chains and fucking, but something brutal and afwul.

Awesome stuff!!

In the narration of esteemed LL.

"Good people of King's Landing! I, Cersei the First, your legitimate queen, offer you today a spectacle unique in the world: the agony and demise of Daenerys Targaryen, daughter of Aerys the mad. Self proclaimed liberator of slaves, self proclaimed queen of Westeros. Khaleesi of the barbarian Dothraki, mother of dragons. She came her to burn your city, to destroy your homes, to kill your families! Had the city fallen, her bloodthirsty hordes would be pillaging and raping in this very streets! But the Seven delivered her to us. And today, you will savor just retribution. They say fire can't harm her. Well, we will fully put this legend to the test, today. But rest assured: even should this rumor prove true, we have plenty other ways to reap screams from her chest! Her pleas for mercy will be heard all over Westeros, and the tales of her agony will be used to scare wrongdoers for centuries! The grand spectacle will happen on the main square, and will last three days and three nights. But for all those who will not fit in there, she'll first make a tour of every street in King's Landing. Hail the queen!"
Fantastic!!! I hope King's Landing is a large city....and that the various avenues are poorly paved :devil:

Last edited:
Well, I have been neglecting this thread too much it seems.

Well, when you can command the mighty Jucundus (praised be the ground He steps upon) for personalized renderings, like you, it's understandable not to have much time for under average pixel manipulators like petit moi.

Not just some chains and fucking, but something brutal and afwul.

LOL, was a chat couple of pages ago when I was talking about my weak stomach when it comes to brutal and awful stuff. What can I say, I'm a lover, not a fighter ... Frankly, it's hard to even post on the same board with gerd1000 fella when it comes to hobbensian material. :p

Last edited:
Very well, chains and fucking it is. And I’m as shocked as you are the jucundus enjoys my inspiration to the degree he does. I guess we have similar tastes

Dude, you're like an apostle here ... you actually talked to Him, walked with Him, listen to His teachings ... I envy you soo much ... only once he remarked my insignifiant life in passing, noticing one of my works ... not actually praising it but noticing it ... like Jesus casually touching lepers, I was ... needless to say I heard clarions, heruvims and a shiny path formed before my humbled eyes ...

1647472665951.png

Dude, you're like an apostle here ... you actually talked to Him, walked with Him, listen to His teachings ... I envy you soo much ... only once he remarked my insignifiant life in passing, noticing one of my works ... not actually praising it but noticing it ... like Jesus casually touching lepers, I was ... needless to say I heard clarions, heruvims and a shiny path formed before my humbled eyes ...

View attachment 1144710
JD may be a moderate when it comes to cruelty in renderings, but he's right at the top of the scale when it comes to religious zealotry!:cool:

I am almost tempted to say I don't really like Jucundus just to see how he would react... :rambo:

Very well, chains and fucking it is. And I’m as shocked as you are the jucundus enjoys my inspiration to the degree he does. I guess we have similar tastes
Come to think of it, mp5stab: could you use your connection to Jucundus to gently nudge him into making more GoT themed works? At the time he made the impressive flaying scene with Arya (which JD does not like, but let's keep his little blasphemy a secret :sisi3:) Jucundus said he had one or more pictures planned involving Daenerys, if I remember correctly... Of course some more Arya, or some Sansa, would be great as well.

Back
Top Bottom