Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
Antius delivers the last blow and they have finished nailing Sabina to the cross. In addition to the agony of those nails through her body, she is being violated by the cornu, which is now three inches deep in her vagina. She can't see it and doesn't know how much of it is left. If she cannot find the combined strength in her arms and legs to pull herself up and off of it, she will learn how deeply into her it can go.

As she struggles, the two Nubians remove the ropes holding her feet, which are now pierced by nails. Antius surveys his work, making sure Sabina can't somehow come loose, but the nails that transfix her are driven deep into the timbers.

Most of the onlookers are laughing at Sabina, struggling as she is being raped by the cornu. Some of the women look shocked or horrified by the sight. Verina, who knows Sabina, looks down. She has seen many crucifixions, but this is her first time to see someone she liked suffering on a cross.

The top ten pictures from this set are attached and the full set of 38 will be uploaded to the Mega download site shortly. If you like these pictures, please remember to click on "like" and let me know. Comments would also be appreciated! Remember, I've done all this for free and your comments and likes are all the compensation I will receive.

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-51_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-51_0001.jpg
    819 KB · Views: 1,023
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-72_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-72_0001.jpg
    654.4 KB · Views: 1,009
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-80_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-80_0001.jpg
    545.2 KB · Views: 994
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-85_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-85_0001.jpg
    548.1 KB · Views: 986
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-90_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-90_0001.jpg
    888.1 KB · Views: 983
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-121_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-121_0001.jpg
    646.5 KB · Views: 993
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-2_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-2_0001.jpg
    875.8 KB · Views: 939
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-3_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-3_0001.jpg
    623.3 KB · Views: 895
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-6_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-6_0001.jpg
    614.8 KB · Views: 930
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-26_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 20a-26_0001.jpg
    901.9 KB · Views: 970
View attachment 1109087View attachment 1109088Jedakk... I love your work very very very much And: Verina is so sexy and beautiful, how she looks to the ropes !
Maybe there´s a chance to see her crucified...? or may be whipped?

It seems like a lot of people are finding Verina sexy, and I'd like to think it's my fault because that's the way I intended her to be! I don't think she will be whipped or crucified, but probably be just like she is forever. I only intended to finish this Nailing section of the story and then retire from crux art completely. I have tried before but not yet succeeded. I hope I can finally walk away from this and get back to my real-life writing.

,,, I only intended to finish this Nailing section of the story and then retire from crux art completely. I have tried before but not yet succeeded. I hope I can finally walk away from this and get back to my real-life writing.
Oh, please!!!
Dear jedakk,
please stay tuned and continue remastering the second version until the end. It is so much better than the first version - a true masterpiece!!! :bdsm-heart:
That shouldn't remain incomplete! :(

Damn, no ... that´s really good!!!
Yes, this cornu is both: painful and humiliating.
All (!) her muscles are extremely tense with pain ... I wouldn't be surprised if she gets an orgasm in front of everyone ...
Men are said to have an orgasm from excitement and pain being nailed to the cross and getting an erection and orgasm.
Will it be the same with her? I think Ajax really want to try it out ..... That would be the culmination of humiliation ...
The pain of being nailed to the cross is so immense that an orgasm is impossible. Getting an erection is possible for the spectators but never for the victim.

The top ten pictures from this set are attached and the full set of 38 will be uploaded to the Mega download site shortly. If you like these pictures, please remember to click on "like" and let me know. Comments would also be appreciated! Remember, I've done all this for free and your comments and likes are all the compensation I will receive.

I wish I could express how amazing your work is, but words fail me. The “Sabina raped by the cornu” moment hits almost everything that triggers the crucifixion fetish in my brain. The crack in Verina’s armor there is a nice touch. It’s easy to join the crowd in enjoying the show when you have no reason to empathize with the victim. But when it’s someone you know and like, well, suddenly it becomes easy to imagine yourself up on that cross. For all the women, really, Sabina’s struggle with/on the cornu definitely would resonate with them.

Thank you for everything you have created for the community!

I do not believe I have a link to the Mega site yet. Would you be so kind as to pass it on to me?

If you like these pictures, please remember to click on "like" and let me know. Comments would also be appreciated! Remember, I've done all this for free and your comments and likes are all the compensation I will receive.
Totally with you on this.
These renders you are releasing are remarkable in so many ways: the look, the detail, the care you take with the onlookers... I could go on...

But, to me, the fact that you have this skill with the illustrations AND you wrote a heck of a story with deep characters and interesting plot line blows me away. I have read the story several times (might’ve even borrowed some concepts...) and there’s always something new and interesting to think about each time I read.

I wish I could express how amazing your work is, but words fail me. The “Sabina raped by the cornu” moment hits almost everything that triggers the crucifixion fetish in my brain. The crack in Verina’s armor there is a nice touch. It’s easy to join the crowd in enjoying the show when you have no reason to empathize with the victim. But when it’s someone you know and like, well, suddenly it becomes easy to imagine yourself up on that cross. For all the women, really, Sabina’s struggle with/on the cornu definitely would resonate with them.

Thank you for everything you have created for the community!

I do not believe I have a link to the Mega site yet. Would you be so kind as to pass it on to me?

This foot nailing part of the crucifixion should have been very predictable, but my mind tends to stray out of the box a lot. This whole thing starts with the idea that Sabina's feet will be tied in place so the crowd can clearly see them being nailed - no one in the way blocking their view. That helps the executioner, because with her feet tied, she really wants to raise herself and relieve the agony in her wrists as much as she can. That gets her shins out of the way when he's driving the nails. But then he starts driving nails through her feet, and eventually that becomes so painful that she just has to lower herself, putting her shins dangerously close to the hammer's path, making it difficult for him to finish nailing her feet.

She's afraid of the cornu, the ultimate humiliation, so she wants to avoid that at all costs. Then the idea came to me of Ajax or Hercules just holding her back, a big powerful hand on her lower abdomen, forcing her to either hold herself up while her feet were being nailed or surrender her vagina to that cornu. Either way served the executioner's purposes. And everyone watching was just as surprised as Sabina was - this was something they had never seen.

Neither had I, so I had to create Scene 19a to see if it actually would work. Could Ajax stand behind the cross or get his arms around it and wrap them around Sabina's abdomen also? After posing him several ways, I finally got it working. Then I wrote the script to say how this was going to connect with the earlier scenes and what scenes would come after. And then there was that scene with Sabina struggling to pull her vagina off that cornu, which is about three-quarters of the way into her. That really is a powerful scene in my opinion, looking at it as a man. I don't know what the women think of it but I'm sure there are all kinds of feelings about it.

I have to craft 20+ expressions on the faces of the onlookers for each scene, each of which has a personality that tends to react in certain ways. Some laugh unselfconsciously while others are a little ashamed that they are showing their shock or empathy with the victim. When I got to Verina, she doesn't hide what she thinks and she's sad to see this being done to someone she knows and likes. I thought maybe she would rather not see them doing this to her friend, so she just averts her eyes and looks down.

Antius delivers the last blow and they have finished nailing Sabina to the cross. In addition to the agony of those nails through her body, she is being violated by the cornu, which is now three inches deep in her vagina. She can't see it and doesn't know how much of it is left. If she cannot find the combined strength in her arms and legs to pull herself up and off of it, she will learn how deeply into her it can go.

As she struggles, the two Nubians remove the ropes holding her feet, which are now pierced by nails. Antius surveys his work, making sure Sabina can't somehow come loose, but the nails that transfix her are driven deep into the timbers.

Most of the onlookers are laughing at Sabina, struggling as she is being raped by the cornu. Some of the women look shocked or horrified by the sight. Verina, who knows Sabina, looks down. She has seen many crucifixions, but this is her first time to see someone she liked suffering on a cross.

These pics are so lifelike,it's like watching a film of Roman justice,wish I was on a cross next to sabina,nearer to hear all her sounds of her torture!!!

It seems like a lot of people are finding Verina sexy, and I'd like to think it's my fault because that's the way I intended her to be! I don't think she will be whipped or crucified, but probably be just like she is forever. I only intended to finish this Nailing section of the story and then retire from crux art completely. I have tried before but not yet succeeded. I hope I can finally walk away from this and get back to my real-life writing.
I would be sorry if you stopped revisiting this story. I was hoping to see some more scenes of breast and pussy torture on the cross with a whip and some more new ideas, and that we might see Sabina's final agony and death, perhaps with the comu in her vagina. Maybe.
I think there is still potential in this story.
I hope you change your mind.

I would be sorry if you stopped revisiting this story. I was hoping to see some more scenes of breast and pussy torture on the cross with a whip and some more new ideas, and that we might see Sabina's final agony and death, perhaps with the comu in her vagina. Maybe.
I think there is still potential in this story.
I hope you change your mind.
I agree with this opinion, I would love to see more, although of course I respect that it is the artist's choice one way or the other. But your loyal fans are here. I would like to very politely and respectfully request that you consider doing her actual death scene. Even if you retire after that, (I hope not...but it is your choice...) that you would please just give us this final offering of Sabina's actual death scene, maybe a 3-5 pic sequence to cover that enigmatic and so far elusive event which we all speculate on. How did she handle it, what kind of state physically and otherwise was she in during her final moments, what exact position was she in, and what if anything she might have said. Here's hoping...

I love this scene so much..expressed impaled and crux at the same time better then last version. :) thanks

I agree with this opinion, I would love to see more, although of course I respect that it is the artist's choice one way or the other. But your loyal fans are here. I would like to very politely and respectfully request that you consider doing her actual death scene. Even if you retire after that, (I hope not...but it is your choice...) that you would please just give us this final offering of Sabina's actual death scene, maybe a 3-5 pic sequence to cover that enigmatic and so far elusive event which we all speculate on. How did she handle it, what kind of state physically and otherwise was she in during her final moments, what exact position was she in, and what if anything she might have said. Here's hoping...

Well... If I did a death scene it would not be what you envision. After many years of thinking about it and doing a LOT of research into respiration and what would happen on the cross, I've come to the conclusion that it was indeed as Seneca described it, life draining away a drop at a time over hours and days. Respiration didn't just shut off when the victim was hanging or even if they fainted.

After hours of agony, there was this horrible sensation of not getting enough breath, and they were indeed getting less breath than normal. That set off alarms in their brain, telling them their breathing was restricted. That condition is called Dyspnea. Every asthmatic experiences it to some degree; it's the reason why waterboarding is torture. It's pure panic. That's what drove crucifixion victims to endure the agony it took to raise themselves, thinking they had to have air, panicking. But it was only psychological, not physical, the brain doing safety checks. If you check the blood oxygen level of a person in Dyspnea, it is not low. In fact, it's possible to hyperventilate while struggling for breath in Dyspnea and faint, in which case their breathing settles down to what their body needs, not what the panicked brain thinks it should get. And that would happen on the cross, too.

Eventually, they would become too weak to raise themselves on the cross and there would be no way to relieve this horrible panic, but it still might be hours until death came. That would only happen when they had hung long enough for their breathing muscles to reach nearly total exhaustion, literally when the last drop of their strength drained away. Eventually they might hang there unconscious for a few more hours until their breathing slowed to a stop, another fifteen minutes or so and their heart would stop, the brain after that.

It would be really boring to watch. You'd hardly know when the actual end came. Maybe their bowels and bladder would release after the heart stopped. But any last words probably came hours before all that.

So, maybe not much interesting there to create pictures of, just that horrified feeling of strangulation right up to dropping into unconsciousness. Crucifixion really was an awful way to die, humiliation, agony and suffering on every level and very slow death.

Well... If I did a death scene it would not be what you envision. After many years of thinking about it and doing a LOT of research into respiration and what would happen on the cross, I've come to the conclusion that it was indeed as Seneca described it, life draining away a drop at a time over hours and days. Respiration didn't just shut off when the victim was hanging or even if they fainted.

After hours of agony, there was this horrible sensation of not getting enough breath, and they were indeed getting less breath than normal. That set off alarms in their brain, telling them their breathing was restricted. That condition is called Dyspnea. Every asthmatic experiences it to some degree; it's the reason why waterboarding is torture. It's pure panic. That's what drove crucifixion victims to endure the agony it took to raise themselves, thinking they had to have air, panicking. But it was only psychological, not physical, the brain doing safety checks. If you check the blood oxygen level of a person in Dyspnea, it is not low. In fact, it's possible to hyperventilate while struggling for breath in Dyspnea and faint, in which case their breathing settles down to what their body needs, not what the panicked brain thinks it should get. And that would happen on the cross, too.

Eventually, they would become too weak to raise themselves on the cross and there would be no way to relieve this horrible panic, but it still might be hours until death came. That would only happen when they had hung long enough for their breathing muscles to reach nearly total exhaustion, literally when the last drop of their strength drained away. Eventually they might hang there unconscious for a few more hours until their breathing slowed to a stop, another fifteen minutes or so and their heart would stop, the brain after that.

It would be really boring to watch. You'd hardly know when the actual end came. Maybe their bowels and bladder would release after the heart stopped. But any last words probably came hours before all that.

So, maybe not much interesting there to create pictures of, just that horrified feeling of strangulation right up to dropping into unconsciousness. Crucifixion really was an awful way to die, humiliation, agony and suffering on every level and very slow death.
Thank you, Jedakk, for taking the time to write me such a thorough and thoughtful reply. I am truly really impressed by your knowledge of crucifixion. I consider myself to be a knowledgeable person on the subject due to my obvious interest in it, (and a little research) as are many other people on here. But you are truly "next-level" on the subject. I am really impressed. As for my request, you do what you think best. You have contributed a few true classics to the crux community, and that is easily good enough in my books!! Once again thanks for your response. I enjoyed reading your analysis.

Crucified Life

Last edited:

I think that's why the executioners took it into their own hands at one point or another:
whipping until the victim was too exhausted, ... spear in the side, breaking legs etc. ...

pure perfection Jeddak! you are the supreme master of crucifixion. Sabina (rightly) raped by the cornu during her well deserved crucifixion is the highlighit of your exquisite, perverse art. Very realistic, very exciting. Thank you so much.

I don’t even know where to begin? The way Savina’s whip marks remain faithfully in place certainly is a detail I like. Her facial expressions are so believable. I can’t comment on the entire epic because I only began reading a few days ago and am sadly unable to devote 25/7 to it all.

However, I’m not backward in supporting my beloved artists and authors so you can rely on me to comment in more appropriate detail as (if) the rendering continues!

I will also be replying to some of he earlier masterstrokes as I catch up on this extraordinary thread!

Than you

Back
Top Bottom