Go to CruxDreams.com
2.54 squirrels = 1 elf
about 0.4 elf = 1 squirrel

The metric has its advantages :

10 nuts = 1 squirrel
10 squirrels = 1 linkie!:roto2nuse:
I feel very divided on these systems :confused:
I dont get it.
Neither do millions of your fellow citizens and a fair few of mine so you are in a big club.
same here now after Eulalia give her elfs measurments I dont understand anything
As you well know Squirrel + Nuts =Nonsense so basically any measure involving squirrels will inevitably result in chaos!

I'm 5/6 112 pounds...slim waste and hips...small tits and ass...red hair and blue eyes.

I’m 35 years old. Curly reddish hair but I’m not a redhead. Dark-green eyes that change as the sorrou ding light changes. Very fair skin, 5'6" tall and 132 lb. My body is slim, relatively long legs. My breasts are continental size 32, cup B, small and pale nipples and the aureole is slightly pinkish than my skin. My waist is 28 and my hips 34. The latest bdsmtest.org’s test informs me that I’m 100% submissive, masochist and degradee and that I love ropes and to be the pray of a good Inquisitor.
Just need some welts on the skin to round it all out!

okay, mid 30s, 5'6", dark brown hair, medium (neck) length, wavy but not curly,
eyes dark brown, fine eyelashes and brows, slightly high cheekbones
rather small mouth, buck teeth
smallish breasts 32B, quite firm, not saggy, areoles about 1", nipples certainly swell and get hard.
unshaved pussy, except the bikini line, fairly closed slit, pale pink, softens when excited and clit swells
I think my eyes are my best feature, i'm quite happy with my hair,
and my figure's not bad, nor are my legs (which don't need much shaving)
my mouth and teeth got me teased when I was a kid, but I don't worry about them,
and my unimpressive boobs were teased too, but I know quite a lot of men like them
Sufficient enough for the lash.

Don't worry dear. Your body will adjust in time. Many young people are out of proportion and still growing.
Also, females seems to be to critically about their bodies. Funny enough that most males want to show their mostly very ugly penises, but females seems to hide themselves, or do strange things with their clothes. There is one exception, if a female is to heavy, she should do something with more sport (she could climb the stair or go for some swimming (as example doing some skinny dipping with me ;-) ) and looking about her eating habit. It is because health issues.
I was able to come down from 125 kg to about 90 kg, and feel much better now. Just be happy with your body and do not complain to GOD about it, he is occupied to be crucified...

I have long, colorful purple claws (nails), I am tall, but I don't know what it will be like in inches. I have long, black, natural hair down, even a little longer almost to my knees, but I like to wear colorful wigs, sometimes I dye my hair, but it doesn't often cause dye, it often damages my hair, then it becomes weak and falls out, I have black eyes, but I like to wear colored lenses, blue, green, sometimes other colors, e.g. purple, because I like this color. For example, Elizabeth Tylor had purple eyes. I even wore yellow, pink or red contacts to be more fun sometimes and then people said that I had yellow eyes like a cat, and I liked that opinion. I mainly wear fashionable, colorful clothes, now I'm looking for a silver jacket or a silver vest (the Polish singer "Doda" has it). Sometimes I dress like a gothic lolita and I like that style. I also often wear a hairband resembling black cat ears to match my long black hair. I have long legs. Big tits, probably too big because boys look at them too much, and a medium butt. I have clear, white skin, no freckles, but even when it's clear, I almost always wear makeup. I have small hands. I like to wear colorful, shiny jewelry and hairbands. :cat:

Back
Top Bottom