Ladies, describe yourselves

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ladies, we the men of Crux-Forum, have decided to crucify each and any of you. As part of your punishment you must describe your naked body with maximum detail. Special emphashis on your breast and cunt. This will be part of your humiliation, to show us how your more intimate areas are.

Afterwards you will be undressed and we will see everything by ourselves, so do not try to lie us. The more you lie to us, the more you will suffer in our hands, so it's up to you to decide if you want a quick and merciful death.

Big or small tits, the size of your areolas, if your nipples get hard when you arouse, the shape of your boobs: saggy, teardrop... if your inner labia are big and they peek out, if they are small and you only have a closed slit. What about the colour, pink, dark... If your outer labia is puffy. If your vulva is shaved, unshaved, with a little hair strip... How is your clitoral hood... The parts you are proud of, the parts you dont like and you woukd like to change, and any other detail that makes your body different from the rest of women.

Eulalia, Barbaria, Cynthia, Marcella, Melissa.... looking forward to read your descriptions.

So start quickly, or you will be begging for mercy for long until you die.

I am early forties , Blonde hair and green eyes ,hourglass body shape , my measurements are 37-26- 37 , my weight is 138 pounds. My breasts are 36C with large areolas and teardrop shape, my nipples stand proud when I am aroused. I am 5' 9" tall , slim waist and wide hips . Puffy labia , trimmed pubic hair , toned legs. Round ample butt.

I am early forties , Blonde hair and green eyes ,hourglass body shape , my measurements are 37-26- 37 , my weight is 138 pounds. My breasts are 36C with large areolas and teardrop shape, my nipples stand proud when I am aroused. I am 5' 9" tall , slim waist and wide hips . Puffy labia , trimmed pubic hair , toned legs. Round ample butt.
The crew of Legionnaires would have to march you around the arena carrying your patibulum so everybody could admire your beautiful body before you are nailed and raised. I'm sure the crowd would cheer loudly as you are raised up. :)

Ladies, we the men of Crux-Forum, have decided to crucify each and any of you. As part of your punishment you must describe your naked body with maximum detail. Special emphashis on your breast and cunt. This will be part of your humiliation, to show us how your more intimate areas are.

Afterwards you will be undressed and we will see everything by ourselves, so do not try to lie us. The more you lie to us, the more you will suffer in our hands, so it's up to you to decide if you want a quick and merciful death.

Big or small tits, the size of your areolas, if your nipples get hard when you arouse, the shape of your boobs: saggy, teardrop... if your inner labia are big and they peek out, if they are small and you only have a closed slit. What about the colour, pink, dark... If your outer labia is puffy. If your vulva is shaved, unshaved, with a little hair strip... How is your clitoral hood... The parts you are proud of, the parts you dont like and you woukd like to change, and any other detail that makes your body different from the rest of women.

Eulalia, Barbaria, Cynthia, Marcella, Melissa.... looking forward to read your descriptions.

So start quickly, or you will be begging for mercy for long until you die.
I am Anette from Germany... 48 years old.
172cm tall, 68 kg. breasts only 85A (German bra size) - but so they are not hanging, and the nipples are quite big, getting easily hard...
100 % shaved, small closed slit.
I like my legs - I was doing competitive sport for years...
I don't like my hair, I'd like it more dense and more curly. But makes no sense to let it grow...

Attachments

• Anette_worried.png
    Anette_worried.png
    168.6 KB · Views: 180
I measure 1.70m for 68kg, brunette, I'm pretty good in a chair, green eyes, luscious mouth, 100 D pear-shaped breasts, my tips are fairly wide, very sensitive, give me a lot of pleasure, smooth, shaved pussy. I am an extreme masochistic slut (I manage to enjoy under the whip). I fantasize about a blood flogging, followed by a crucifixion to death
I like your fantasies but I hope you keep them as fantasies.
Ok just a little of blood during the whipping but the crucifixion to death.... Is not better another whipping? :)

I am 5/6...112 pounds...red hair...I am slender....small breasts and a small but shapely ass...blue eyes and fair complexion.

I am 5/6...112 pounds...red hair...I am slender....small breasts and a small but shapely ass...blue eyes and fair complexion.
I was think kilograms then will be some much and inches I rly not have idea ppl height when they give it in inches cause here are used centimetres same when they give pounds and here are using kilograms and with weather same here is celcius scale and in usa farenhait scale

I was think kilograms then will be some much and inches I rly not have idea ppl height when they give it in inches cause here are used centimetres same when they give pounds and here are using kilograms and with weather same here is celcius scale and in usa farenhait scale
In America we don't use the Metric System!
2.54 squirrels = 1 elf
about 0.4 elf = 1 squirrel

Be nice to poor Erin. She's from a country where they think freezing point is 32 degrees and boiling point is 212 degrees. :confused:
Yes, we’re hopelessly old fashioned over here.;)

Wikipedia …. “
United States customary units form a system of measurement units commonly used in the United States and most U.S. territories,[1] since being standardized and adopted in 1832.[2] The United States customary system developed from English units that were in use in the British Empire before the U.S. became an independent country.”

Yes, we’re hopelessly old fashioned over here.;)

Wikipedia …. “
United States customary units form a system of measurement units commonly used in the United States and most U.S. territories,[1] since being standardized and adopted in 1832.[2] The United States customary system developed from English units that were in use in the British Empire before the U.S. became an independent country.”
If someone thinks that's difficult, try reading old texts in English, German or French, each with different measurement systems in it. Apparently people back then had different sizes of thumbs all across Europe. And they also changed over time.
And then of course old Greek and Roman measurement systems. Hard to understand any of that. How tall is that cross? Well, tall enough to hang from...

If someone thinks that's difficult, try reading old texts in English, German or French, each with different measurement systems in it. Apparently people back then had different sizes of thumbs all across Europe. And they also changed over time.
And then of course old Greek and Roman measurement systems. Hard to understand any of that. How tall is that cross? Well, tall enough to hang from...
Sometimes, the two builders working together on a house

TheCrookedHouseLavenham RS.jpg

had different sized thumbs. :doh:

This is what led to the concept of Napoleon being short. His measurements in the pre-metric French system listed him as 5'2" - 5 pieds (feet) 2 pouces (inches). However, the French pouce, translated as "inch", equals 2.7 cm, whereas an Imperial inch is 2.54 cm. Napoleon was actually 1.69 meters, a little over 5'5", or rough the average height of a man in his era. The miss measurement however, fit with English propaganda which portrayed him as small and insignificant.
Converting metric and Imperial measurements as well as comparing volume and weight is tricky. It almost lead to an aviation disaster but, instead, lead to a great feat of flying skill.

I am late to the party and a bit reluctant to descrbe myself but here it goes:
Born in 1949 so 73 and in a few months 74
Face is round, brown eyes , thick eyebrows and thick lips (sensuous?) Wear eyeglasses
5''4" tall, plump 155lbs. Bra size 38DDD and breasts are pendulous (saggy) but full melon shape with wide areolas and thick nipples in dark reddish/bown
Belly showing stretch marks (2 children)
Thick labia and inner lips,clitoris and hood visible
Italian and Irish parentage but favor my fathers Italian genetics so fairly dark complexion perhaps olive skin would be a kind description
Hair now grey but I still color it light brown, pubic hair is thick and now grey/black covering my entire pubic mound
Well at least I am honest and don't expect any praise. I am the woman you meet in a grocery store. LOL

I am late to the party and a bit reluctant to descrbe myself but here it goes:
Born in 1949 so 73 and in a few months 74
Face is round, brown eyes , thick eyebrows and thick lips (sensuous?) Wear eyeglasses
5''4" tall, plump 155lbs. Bra size 38DDD and breasts are pendulous (saggy) but full melon shape with wide areolas and thick nipples in dark reddish/bown
Belly showing stretch marks (2 children)
Thick labia and inner lips,clitoris and hood visible
Italian and Irish parentage but favor my fathers Italian genetics so fairly dark complexion perhaps olive skin would be a kind description
Hair now grey but I still color it light brown, pubic hair is thick and now grey/black covering my entire pubic mound
Well at least I am honest and don't expect any praise. I am the woman you meet in a grocery store. LOL
Good for you!

Back
Top Bottom