Loincloth

Go to CruxDreams.com
@Baracus i haven’t seen these three before.

Hmm weird format I guess? But you can see them by clicking and click view. Worth the extra steps imho

Attachments

• 3BD189D3-3D23-4E25-9EAD-1D460B2CF5CC.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 159
  • 78921AEE-D1B4-41E3-B471-DAFE58FA2527.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 6D00DFAF-A642-408F-B226-AAE158647F70.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 66
20210330_053254.jpg
I am soooo angry. Release me immediately! This was not in the contract. I signed up as an “extra” for the filming of this epic. Nothing was said about nudity or being whipped!

A few more,scantily-wrapped ladies.... ;)

51FAF14C-FD4B-40DA-A81E-23217255F7A8.jpeg

This one really speaks to me. Pure casual brutality, desolation and despair. One of many crucified on a desolate scorched plain. So cruel and so casual, she’s only been scourged a bit, no care about exposing her pussy because it’s pure punishment- maybe she was part of a slave rebellion? Summary whipping an execution post being defeated in battle.

Evocative image, thank you!

Last edited:
I am soooo angry. Release me immediately! This was not in the contract. I signed up as an “extra” for the filming of this epic. Nothing was said about nudity or being whipped!
Erm...sorry to break it to you,@Barbaria1 but your Cruxton Enterprises.com written contract stipulated that you were a SLAVE,ergo,a person of little consequence,to be used as seen fit,by your owner,which includes being kept in chained bondage,and frequently harassed by the whip. The only "belongings" so,permitted,as a mere Chattel would,of course,be the scant Loincloth that you have to endure,as a form of mock decency.
Whatever gave you the mistaken apprehension that you had rights of any kind ??
Now get back to your labours,unless you want to be whipped,again,and subsequently bound to a Cross,to contemplate your misdeeds....
I'm firm,but fair,you see... ;)

Back
Top Bottom