Loincloth

Go to CruxDreams.com
@Baracus i haven’t seen these three before.

Hmm weird format I guess? But you can see them by clicking and click view. Worth the extra steps imho
These are really likely just jpg photos embedded in a web page format. You can open them in MS Paint and "save as" jpg. This will remove a transparency layer and leave you with the jpg image which will show normally.

20210518_150436.jpg
My plan is to wait until he lunges at me and then to deftly slip out of the way and watch him go over the precipice. It’s sure to work!

Siempre hablamos de este taparrabos que personalmente no aprecio, prefiriendo mucho la desnudez total para los condenados, pero sinceramente, este pequeño trozo de tela que no esconde mucho es para la mujer o el hombre que será crucificado un verdadero baluarte que protege su virtud?

Honestamente, ¿cómo te sentirías si realmente estuvieras condenado a ser crucificado y, por lo tanto, expuesto desnudo frente a la multitud?
¿Vergüenza, humillación o excitació

Siempre hablamos de este taparrabos que personalmente no aprecio, prefiriendo mucho la desnudez total para los condenados, pero sinceramente, este pequeño trozo de tela que no esconde mucho es para la mujer o el hombre que será crucificado un verdadero baluarte que protege su virtud?

Honestamente, ¿cómo te sentirías si realmente estuvieras condenado a ser crucificado y, por lo tanto, expuesto desnudo frente a la multitud?
¿Vergüenza, humillación o excitación?

¡Me gustaría tener opiniones con o sin taparrabos!
Yo sin taparrabos sentiría mucha vergüenza y humillación

Great! Where is it from? Who is the artist?
Hi Arcimboldo, if this picture is the subject of your enquiry, it has the appearance of a traditional painting, although it may be a digital creation, and I cannot see a signature.
Here is the uncropped original, which I discovered in what appears to be a game site. I hope this helps.

90973-jugra.jpg

Back
Top Bottom