Male Crux Style Poll

What is your prefered crucifixtion style?

• 01 Style Free

Votes: 31 10.5%
  • 02 Style Fantasy

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • 03 Style Classic

Votes: 142 48.0%
  • 04 Style Regular

Votes: 98 33.1%
  • 05 Style Sit

Votes: 34 11.5%
  • 06 Style T

Votes: 71 24.0%
  • 07 Style Japanese

Votes: 46 15.5%
  • 08 Style Upside-Down

Votes: 27 9.1%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
For me the CLASSIC STYLE definitely is the hottest!

I tried naked self crucifixion since I was a teenager.
Later I found several Tops that crucified me.

After maybe 15 or 20 minutes I get afraid of cramps in my legs.
So I hang on my arms longer and longer.
This will cause my chest to expand.
I breathe deeper and deeper, but I can hardly breath out.

To get more air, I have to pull myself up with my arms
and push up with my legs. It gets very tiring over time
and I have to hang on to my arms longer and longer
because I run out of strength.

So the suffocation begins.
And with the suffocation I get an erection
and I'm getting extremely horny.

This is becoming an increasingly panic before suffocation,
because I'm running out of strength to pull up
and I have to endure shortness of breath longer and longer.

Once I experienced this extreme panic before suffocation on the cross
and I really want to experience it again!
why is your profile hidden?

I chose FANTASY as it seems to me the most SADISTIC. I would like some heavy weights to be hanging from my testicles as that would add additional pain and suffering to me as I am being executed in this manner.

Okay, I was thinking what would be the appropriate form. It was speculated, that the cross stands for a male form, e.g. with sedile as you know what and the crucified one fucked by Roman Empire. So today you would probably not use an abstract cross but a realised man. I tend to use a succubus (similar to the pic) using its Penis as sedile. However not yet able to make that pic.

Attachments

• Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 184
I don't about all these styles but when I play out my execution I like to have my legs spread. I made a rig that spread my butt cheeks out to act out a brutal impalement.
It was so hot gushing out fake blood that dripped off my cock, so I guess I have no style of crucifixion. What ever makes my executioner cum as I die

I don't about all these styles but when I play out my execution I like to have my legs spread. I made a rig that spread my butt cheeks out to act out a brutal impalement.
It was so hot gushing out fake blood that dripped off my cock, so I guess I have no style of crucifixion. What ever makes my executioner cum as I die

I prefer the regular style or sitting. I had tried the style with the arms over the cross beam, but found it to be excruciatingly painful. I couldn't get down fast enough, and never tried it again. The problem is the right angle of the cross beam lumber digs into your arm flesh as the weight of your body hangs on it, and your arms are secured to the back and can't be raised. You can't push up high enough with your legs to relieve the pain.

Attachments

• th (2).jpg
    th (2).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 148
Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer the regular style or sitting. I had tried the style with the arms over the cross beam, but found it to be excruciatingly painful. I couldn't get down fast enough, and never tried it again. The problem is the right angle of the cross beam lumber digs into your arm flesh as the weight of your body hangs on it, and your arms are secured to the back and can't be raised. You can't push up high enough with your legs to relieve the pain.
I love the pic, it looks unintentional: Normal girl, not shaved so not prepared, painful expression but not overacted.... nice

Hello again. I see where some have advocated for the upside down method, even saying it was good for several hours. I must disagree! I've tried upside down crucifixion on two or three occasions, but I wasn't good for more than fifteen minutes. I much prefer the regular or sitting type of crucifixion, thanks.

Attachments

• 1 - Copy.jpg
    1 - Copy.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 130
I agree, this is a good style and I would accept this punishment, only I would require nails.

Back
Top Bottom