Manips By Phlebas

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is the woman shocked or jealous Kathy was 'forced' to accommodate the generously endowed males? What are Kathy's thoughts of having to take such huge shafts while she is helpless to stop them from taking her? Is Phlebas pleased with her punishment or made horney by it? Is there one of his other slaves kneeling beneath the window's sill satisfying his perversions the way Kathy would not???
It seems people have questions. :D

If you look closely you may see Master Phlebas watching from his window.
He enjoys watching me suffer
I acquired a few slaves in the slave auction thread a while back, and I found that some of these purchases required a serious level of discipline to keep them in line. With some, sadly, I was forced to take the ultimate step, to make an example for the others.
@phlebas I could not please you and now I pay the price , I assume the others will swallow.

Is the woman shocked or jealous Kathy was 'forced' to accommodate the generously endowed males?

Well, the young lady was seen swapping phone numbers with them afterwards

What are Kathy's thoughts of having to take such huge shafts while she is helpless to stop them from taking her?

We will have to ask her, but I'm sure she is prepared to "endure" the indignity and discomfort of it, shameless slut that she is in most respects.

Is Phlebas pleased with her punishment or made horney by it? Is there one of his other slaves kneeling beneath the window's sill satisfying his perversions the way Kathy would not???

Ah, Tree, you have caught me out!

Memo to myself: withdraw my application for that open parlormaid position at The Phlebas Mansion. :confused::facepalm:

I'm sorry, Barb, I don't believe in pulling out early, you'll have to continue with the recruitment process. Lucky for you there is currently a vacancy . . . . . .

Another story arising from my purchases in the slave came a few months ago, involving @Lucas Soranus . This needs to take place before Kathy's crucifixion that I posted on the 26th July, as she is a character in it, and there is no guarantee she survives her own crucifixion.

Lucas is shaken awake by a rough hand.

"The master wants to see you - now!"

Two men march you to the courtyard where your master, Phlebas, is sitting in a comfortable chair. The men throw you to your knees in front of him.

"Lucas, do you know why you are here? You have consistently avoided the work you have been assigned. Twice you have been found cavorting with the stable boy, and you have refused your duty when sent to the female slaves for breeding. Nuala complains that you lay alongside her all night and refused to even touch her."

"Sodomy alone is not a serious offence here, but sodomy that leads to dereliction of duty cannot be tolerated. You have been a poor purchase, Lucas, but I mean to get some value out of you as entertainment and a warning to the others."

"You will be taken and crucified in the street in front of the house. You will be stripped naked and scourged, and mounted on a cornu. You will suffer under the titulus "sodomite", and you will hang there free to be used by the female slaves you refused to service, and any passing member of the public."

"You will hang there nailed and helpless, exposed to all who pass by, until I pardon you or until you die"

"Take him away and prepare the cross."

CommNoticeboardLucas.jpg

On the day of his punishment Lucas is marched naked into the yard in front of the house, and has his wrists tied high on a whipping post. Many slaves come to watch, and neighbours too, as the post is in clear view from the street. The punishment is entrusted to Phlebas' female overseer Acantha, a lady who takes her job seriously and enjoys her work.

Lucas knows that the day will only get harder as it goes, starting with a brief but thorough flogging. He presses his body against the post, his back exposed and vulnerable to the whip. The first blow lands across his flesh in a flash of pain, for although Acantha may lack the brute strength of a man she knows just how to wield the leather and where to apply it for best result. Lucas tries not to cry out, but as more blows fall he grunts with effort, and presses his body almost intimately against the post.

"He wouldn't fuck the slavegirls but he fucks this wood!" calls one of the neighbours, eliciting some laughter from the crowd.

After a dozen strokes have striped his back and behind Acantha receives the signal to stop. "That will do" Phlebas says "I am not a cruel man, and besides I don't want him too weak to endure his cross." Lucas is taken down, given a sip of water, and lead over to the cross that lies nearby.

Without resisting Lucas is laid down on the rough wood and without prompting stretches his arms towards the cross piece over his head. As Phlebas watches approvingly a man takes hold of each arm, and Acantha approaches with the nails and hammer. Lucas jerks a little at the sight, he was not expecting to be nailed, but now there is nothing he can do as Acantha lines up his left wrist for the first blow.

She strikes true, the nail smoothly passing bone and muscle, penetrating with minimum damage. Despite his best effort Luca could not avoid vocalising his reaction, his strangled scream carrying to every ear. "No please no. Please, stop NOW" he burbled, to no avail. Acantha struck twice more to ensure the left nail was well embeded in the wood, and moved to the right wrist. Once more her aim was true and her blow was sound, fixing Lucas solidly to the crossbeam from which he would soon hang.

With the assistance of strong hands to hold them firm Lucas' feet were also swiftly and efficiently pierced through, unforgiving iron nails wedding flesh to wood. This time the blows were accompanied by an almost silent scream of agony, and a brief loss of bladder control.

Lucas sags back against the wood in shock as several men pick the cross up carefully and carry it to the footing in the street outside the property line. Here they line it up carefully, raise it upright and fix the bolts to hold it in place. Lucas finds himself suddenly high in the air and falling froward against the nails, which wakes him up with quite a shock. Gravity takes hold of him but the nails hold him fast, each one a source of literally excruciating agony. Above his head is fixed the titulus "Sodomite".

One last piece is needed to complete the picture. As they take his weight and raise Lucas higher, a rigid, phallus shaped metal cornu is screwed to the cross under his arse and the tip is lubricated. He is lowered onto this new torment, guided so that the head of the cornu enters him, and he struggles to hold his body above it so that the whole length does not penetrate him in a single painful movement. Slowly his muscles let his body drop, and the journey of the cornu through his rear passage is seen on his face and in a series of grunts and gasps as he struggles to accommodate it.

Acantha admires her work, comes closer, reaches up and caresses Lucas thigh, she notices his cock is already stiffening from the cornu's stimulation, and as she works on it tenderly it grows visibly to the delight of the audience. Despite, or perhaps because of, his torture and humiliation Lucas was presenting a healthy erection to the watching world. His arousal was obvious, his breath came faster, his body began moving in rhythm with his tormentor's hand. Acantha watched him carefully, and at the crucial moment her hand moved from his cock to his ball sac and she squeezed him mercilessly. The rising tide of his orgasm met the pain in his balls and he came with a loud cry and a strong stream of ejaculate, to the delight of the two young ladies standing right in front of him.

ph537.jpg

More people have gathered to watch now as Lucas comes to terms with cornu. His cock has drooped following the (first?) orgasm on the cross, but as the wicked phallus works its way deeper into him he will undoubtedly rise again in response. It is clear that Lucas also enjoys being the centre of attention, he strains and gasps on the wood fully aware of all the eyes taking it in.

"There he is"
A familiar voice, he looks up to see fellow slaves Nuala and Kathy right in front of him.
"We are disappointed in you, Lucas"
"You came for Acantha, but you wouldn't even lie with us"
"You wouldn't fuck us"
"The Master wanted your seed in us but you would not obey"
"Now you are suffering, but we think this is what you wanted all along"
"The Master has given us a special job, a gift just for you"
She holds up a heavy looking weight on a cord.
One of the girls brings over a stool which the other mounts, allowing her easy access to your genitals. She runs a hand gently over you belly, teases the shrunken cock, then ties one end of the cord securely and tightly around the top of your scrotum, where it joins the body. The tight cord is uncomfortable, and as she climbs down she slowly releases the weight, pulling your balls down painfully and forcing a grunt of pain from clenched lips.
"this is our gift to you Lucas"
"Our gift to you, we hope you enjoy it as much as we do"

ph538.jpg

Could this be any more humiliating? Naked, nailed exposed on a cross on the street, balls stretched painfully an swinging side to side, penetrated by a cornu, and yes Lucas feels it again, the tingle in his crotch, the hardening cock. Will it happen again? Will he cum here, in front of all these people? How many times, how many hours will he have to endure? Will the Master ever let him down or are these hours his last?

From the cross he can hear conversations in the crowd.
"He's a bit skinny but I like the way he moves."
"How big do you think it gets?"
"I saw it earlier, average size but he came like a stallion!"
"I hope he gets it up again soon, I want to see."
"Those weights look painful!"
"What happens if he needs to pee?"

People brought snacks to enjoy, and drinks. No one offered any to Lucas. As the afternoon wore on, his body dragged more and more heavily against the nails, sinews and nerves singing a song of exquisite agony as they ground against harsh metal. He was sweating heavily now, and breathing hard. The pain in his balls had becoem more manageable, mainly due to loss of feeling down there, and his thirst was great. Surely the Master had not forsaken him? Surely he would be reprieved, and not left here to die for the entertainment of every casual passer by?

Another story arising from my purchases in the slave came a few months ago, involving @Lucas Soranus . This needs to take place before Kathy's crucifixion that I posted on the 26th July, as she is a character in it, and there is no guarantee she survives her own crucifixion.

Lucas is shaken awake by a rough hand.

"The master wants to see you - now!"

Two men march you to the courtyard where your master, Phlebas, is sitting in a comfortable chair. The men throw you to your knees in front of him.

"Lucas, do you know why you are here? You have consistently avoided the work you have been assigned. Twice you have been found cavorting with the stable boy, and you have refused your duty when sent to the female slaves for breeding. Nuala complains that you lay alongside her all night and refused to even touch her."

"Sodomy alone is not a serious offence here, but sodomy that leads to dereliction of duty cannot be tolerated. You have been a poor purchase, Lucas, but I mean to get some value out of you as entertainment and a warning to the others."

"You will be taken and crucified in the street in front of the house. You will be stripped naked and scourged, and mounted on a cornu. You will suffer under the titulus "sodomite", and you will hang there free to be used by the female slaves you refused to service, and any passing member of the public."

"You will hang there nailed and helpless, exposed to all who pass by, until I pardon you or until you die"

"Take him away and prepare the cross."

View attachment 1343550

On the day of his punishment Lucas is marched naked into the yard in front of the house, and has his wrists tied high on a whipping post. Many slaves come to watch, and neighbours too, as the post is in clear view from the street. The punishment is entrusted to Phlebas' female overseer Acantha, a lady who takes her job seriously and enjoys her work.

Lucas knows that the day will only get harder as it goes, starting with a brief but thorough flogging. He presses his body against the post, his back exposed and vulnerable to the whip. The first blow lands across his flesh in a flash of pain, for although Acantha may lack the brute strength of a man she knows just how to wield the leather and where to apply it for best result. Lucas tries not to cry out, but as more blows fall he grunts with effort, and presses his body almost intimately against the post.

"He wouldn't fuck the slavegirls but he fucks this wood!" calls one of the neighbours, eliciting some laughter from the crowd.

After a dozen strokes have striped his back and behind Acantha receives the signal to stop. "That will do" Phlebas says "I am not a cruel man, and besides I don't want him too weak to endure his cross." Lucas is taken down, given a sip of water, and lead over to the cross that lies nearby.

Without resisting Lucas is laid down on the rough wood and without prompting stretches his arms towards the cross piece over his head. As Phlebas watches approvingly a man takes hold of each arm, and Acantha approaches with the nails and hammer. Lucas jerks a little at the sight, he was not expecting to be nailed, but now there is nothing he can do as Acantha lines up his left wrist for the first blow.

She strikes true, the nail smoothly passing bone and muscle, penetrating with minimum damage. Despite his best effort Luca could not avoid vocalising his reaction, his strangled scream carrying to every ear. "No please no. Please, stop NOW" he burbled, to no avail. Acantha struck twice more to ensure the left nail was well embeded in the wood, and moved to the right wrist. Once more her aim was true and her blow was sound, fixing Lucas solidly to the crossbeam from which he would soon hang.

With the assistance of strong hands to hold them firm Lucas' feet were also swiftly and efficiently pierced through, unforgiving iron nails wedding flesh to wood. This time the blows were accompanied by an almost silent scream of agony, and a brief loss of bladder control.

Lucas sags back against the wood in shock as several men pick the cross up carefully and carry it to the footing in the street outside the property line. Here they line it up carefully, raise it upright and fix the bolts to hold it in place. Lucas finds himself suddenly high in the air and falling froward against the nails, which wakes him up with quite a shock. Gravity takes hold of him but the nails hold him fast, each one a source of literally excruciating agony. Above his head is fixed the titulus "Sodomite".

One last piece is needed to complete the picture. As they take his weight and raise Lucas higher, a rigid, phallus shaped metal cornu is screwed to the cross under his arse and the tip is lubricated. He is lowered onto this new torment, guided so that the head of the cornu enters him, and he struggles to hold his body above it so that the whole length does not penetrate him in a single painful movement. Slowly his muscles let his body drop, and the journey of the cornu through his rear passage is seen on his face and in a series of grunts and gasps as he struggles to accommodate it.

Acantha admires her work, comes closer, reaches up and caresses Lucas thigh, she notices his cock is already stiffening from the cornu's stimulation, and as she works on it tenderly it grows visibly to the delight of the audience. Despite, or perhaps because of, his torture and humiliation Lucas was presenting a healthy erection to the watching world. His arousal was obvious, his breath came faster, his body began moving in rhythm with his tormentor's hand. Acantha watched him carefully, and at the crucial moment her hand moved from his cock to his ball sac and she squeezed him mercilessly. The rising tide of his orgasm met the pain in his balls and he came with a loud cry and a strong stream of ejaculate, to the delight of the two young ladies standing right in front of him.

View attachment 1343551

More people have gathered to watch now as Lucas comes to terms with cornu. His cock has drooped following the (first?) orgasm on the cross, but as the wicked phallus works its way deeper into him he will undoubtedly rise again in response. It is clear that Lucas also enjoys being the centre of attention, he strains and gasps on the wood fully aware of all the eyes taking it in.

"There he is"
A familiar voice, he looks up to see fellow slaves Nuala and Kathy right in front of him.
"We are disappointed in you, Lucas"
"You came for Acantha, but you wouldn't even lie with us"
"You wouldn't fuck us"
"The Master wanted your seed in us but you would not obey"
"Now you are suffering, but we think this is what you wanted all along"
"The Master has given us a special job, a gift just for you"
She holds up a heavy looking weight on a cord.
One of the girls brings over a stool which the other mounts, allowing her easy access to your genitals. She runs a hand gently over you belly, teases the shrunken cock, then ties one end of the cord securely and tightly around the top of your scrotum, where it joins the body. The tight cord is uncomfortable, and as she climbs down she slowly releases the weight, pulling your balls down painfully and forcing a grunt of pain from clenched lips.
"this is our gift to you Lucas"
"Our gift to you, we hope you enjoy it as much as we do"

View attachment 1343555

Could this be any more humiliating? Naked, nailed exposed on a cross on the street, balls stretched painfully an swinging side to side, penetrated by a cornu, and yes Lucas feels it again, the tingle in his crotch, the hardening cock. Will it happen again? Will he cum here, in front of all these people? How many times, how many hours will he have to endure? Will the Master ever let him down or are these hours his last?

From the cross he can hear conversations in the crowd.
"He's a bit skinny but I like the way he moves."
"How big do you think it gets?"
"I saw it earlier, average size but he came like a stallion!"
"I hope he gets it up again soon, I want to see."
"Those weights look painful!"
"What happens if he needs to pee?"

People brought snacks to enjoy, and drinks. No one offered any to Lucas. As the afternoon wore on, his body dragged more and more heavily against the nails, sinews and nerves singing a song of exquisite agony as they ground against harsh metal. He was sweating heavily now, and breathing hard. The pain in his balls had becoem more manageable, mainly due to loss of feeling down there, and his thirst was great. Surely the Master had not forsaken him? Surely he would be reprieved, and not left here to die for the entertainment of every casual passer by?

Lucas in trouble again!? It looks like that your last purchases of slaves were not of the quality you expected!? :confused:

One hopes Crux Chronicle got a reporter there to cover his ordeal!!!

Hmm, I'll have to make a point of doing some more female crux, much of 2023 seems to have been male crux.

Did you hear what happened at the crucifixion ground today? They nailed up that wandering teacher for sedition, and while he hung there one of his followers came forward and anointed his filthy body with ointment using her own hair! Then, and I swear this on Ishtar's divine tits,
the touch of her hair aroused this man right there in front of everyone. She was crying, and he was panting, and the guards were too astonished to act before nature had taken it's natural course. Yes, in her hand and hair and quite a mess he made by all accounts. The woman slipped away . . . . . . . did I witness it myself? Err, no, I heard it from the caupona keeper down by the north gate . . . . .

ph541.jpg

The procurator's wife loved her daily walk among the condemned, their struggle to survive made her feel more alive, and their exposed, stretched bodies were a thing of true beauty to her. She would stop to appreciate the best of them, the strong, the handsome, the visibly aroused. Such a futile and useless display of masculinity gave her a warm feeling inside, all the more when she suspected that her presence had contributed to their arousal.

ph542.jpg

Thanks to Rufuss and HB21 for use of their original figures

Hmm, I'll have to make a point of doing some more female crux, much of 2023 seems to have been male crux.

Did you hear what happened at the crucifixion ground today? They nailed up that wandering teacher for sedition, and while he hung there one of his followers came forward and anointed his filthy body with ointment using her own hair! Then, and I swear this on Ishtar's divine tits,
the touch of her hair aroused this man right there in front of everyone. She was crying, and he was panting, and the guards were too astonished to act before nature had taken it's natural course. Yes, in her hand and hair and quite a mess he made by all accounts. The woman slipped away . . . . . . . did I witness it myself? Err, no, I heard it from the caupona keeper down by the north gate . . . . .

View attachment 1397880

The procurator's wife loved her daily walk among the condemned, their struggle to survive made her feel more alive, and their exposed, stretched bodies were a thing of true beauty to her. She would stop to appreciate the best of them, the strong, the handsome, the visibly aroused. Such a futile and useless display of masculinity gave her a warm feeling inside, all the more when she suspected that her presence had contributed to their arousal.

View attachment 1397879

Thanks to Rufuss and HB21 for use of their original figures
More female crucifixion from you is always a treat. But too see such beautiful hair being used so skillfully? She must be a student of mine! :D

I found an old postcard, I think it depicts a party of Bedouin about to crucify some recalcitrant slave girls.

View attachment 1437079

First use of the 2024 signature
One of Barb's ancestors again, no doubt, demonstrating the family's legendary lack of caution. "I want to visit the Bedouin," she said, and off she went. :D

I found an old postcard, I think it depicts a party of Bedouin about to crucify some recalcitrant slave girls.
One of Barb's ancestors again, no doubt, demonstrating the family's legendary lack of caution. "I want to visit the Bedouin," she said, and off she went. :D
Indeed! The Moore women's sixth sense of traveling to areas where trouble awaits them! :doh:

Indeed! The Moore women's sixth sense of traveling to areas where trouble awaits them! :doh:
But wouldn't life be dull without them? :(

Back
Top Bottom