Meeting Anastasia

Go to CruxDreams.com
The horse is big, and menacing, He must have put so much work into it. I run my hands over the sharp edge of the wooden beast. I know this will hurt quite a bit, but I see the pleasure and excitement in his face. With butterflies in my stomach I turn and wrap my arms around him and give him a kiss. Will my suffering please you I ask him and get a nod. Then he tells me to strip off my dress

I slide the form fitting dress up over my head and toss it aside. I give you a smile as I pose in the barely there g-string before hooking my thumbs under the string at my hips and pulling it down before stepping out of it.
Slap!! I feel the sting and hear your words about being naked. I want to protest, but I know better.

Wooden Horse
Ann, curiously aroused by the wooden horse, mounts the beast willingly. She adjusts her wet pussy over the top edge and lowers her body down. The weight of her body drives the wedge into her sex. The arousal becomes instant pain. She tries to dismount but SeD won't let her. It was her idea for him to build the horse and he insists she rides it!

SeD is only trying to please her :devil:

assuming position for inspection he runs his hands over my naked body. My stomach flutters as he whispers into my ear, "It's time." I climb up. I have to swing my leg lewdly up over the wide wooden horse. My legs forces open by its width. giving him a coy look I ease myself down making sure my pussy is centered over the sharp edge. ohh I moan as it digs into me. Starting to have second thoughts I try to raise myself back up, but his strong arms hold me steady. "You promised you'd ride it," He says as he pulls the stairs away. I can feel it already, I know I will be suffering a lot tonight

He placed the leather cuffs on my wrists then attached them to the chain overhead, I first I found a way to gain some relief by pulling myself up a bit. then my arms started getting sore. at least it was one way to spread the pain out a little. Then he picked something up out of a small box. Oh no, his favorite clamps to put on me. His fingers teased my nipples till they were rock hard then placed the clamps on them getting a screech out of me for his efforts.

Back
Top Bottom