Mermaid Hunter's videos

Go to CruxDreams.com
In another thread, I promised to throw together a video of an animated girl with a ponytail. I have had harem girls on my mind lately and had this scene built already of a harem girl dancing somewhat provocatively for her master. I gave her a ponytail and made a few other alterations and recorded the video. It is a thrown together video and I really need to learn a few more things about making good videos. I decided to share it anyway, I think that even with the flaws there is still some entertainment value.

MH

Last edited by a moderator:
In another thread, I promised to throw together a video of an animated girl with a ponytail. I have had harem girls on my mind lately and had this scene built already of a harem girl dancing somewhat provocatively for her master. I gave her a ponytail and made a few other alterations and recorded the video. It is a thrown together video and I really need to learn a few more things about making good videos. I decided to share it anyway, I think that even with the flaws there is still some entertainment value.

MH

Beautiful!

If you would like I could send you a .var file of a basic crux scene that I animated. In fact it is the same set of animations I have used in all of the videos I posted. I just used some thrust plugins that vary the scene. It is all with stuff in VAM, I think. I sent a copy to another person and it worked for them. It will get you rolling and you can add other things to the scene and change out characters of course. If interested, send me a PM.

MH
I'd love to play with this VAR! I'm dipping my toe into VAM now. Frankly, I should have done it sooner, since I'm a 3d art generalist, and can like... actually make props and figures. Maybe I'm not an animator yet, but I could see VAM being helpful in workflows where I give animators toys and girls for sure.

Also, I may have done a little livestream demonstration of what VAM can do on my server... with about thirty seconds of VAM experience. I think this might be the new thing you see more artists doing. You can expect my props to start supporting VAM and you can expect plenty of very lovingly crafted blood and whip textures as well.... but not any time too soon.

I'd love to play with this VAR! I'm dipping my toe into VAM now. Frankly, I should have done it sooner, since I'm a 3d art generalist, and can like... actually make props and figures. Maybe I'm not an animator yet, but I could see VAM being helpful in workflows where I give animators toys and girls for sure.
IM me a way to send you the file and I will be happy to share it.
I also look forward to what you create for VAM. I recently broke down and created a blood transparency texture to add "Aesthetic and Non-Aesthetic" blood trails:icon_pc:. I need to create an animation for it, but I have been busy in SD trying to convince it to make good female crucifixion images. I recently installed Automatic1111 and ControlNet, trying to learn that now and hoping to make better headways toward my ten plus year quest to create believable realistic images of girls being crucified.

MH

MH

I was wondering if a moderator could look into why this video quit playing. It is still on the site, it plays there, and I sent a link to myself and opened it, but it no longer plays here.
Just curious to fix this before I create another video that won't play.

MH

I was wondering if a moderator could look into why this video quit playing. It is still on the site, it plays there, and I sent a link to myself and opened it, but it no longer plays here.

MH
I tried but can’t get it to play. Don’t know why.

MH
The link refers to a Vimeo video, I've deleted te leading bracket so that you can see the code:

MEDIA=vimeo]795099522:8e54e61c23[/MEDIA]

I assume that Vimeo have deleted it for some reason?

Last edited:
The link refers to a Vimeo video, I've deleted te leading bracket so that you can see the code:

MEDIA=vimeo]795099522:8e54e61c23[/MEDIA]

I assume that Vimeo have deleted it for some reason?
Yes, the video is still there. I can view it from another computer that is not logged in to Vimeo, if I send a link to that computer. It just will not play here. All of the other videos I have on Vimeo still play here. I am baffled, it seems to me that there was a change in the embedding process on this site? Just guessing though.

MH

Back
Top Bottom