Mermaid Hunter's videos

Go to CruxDreams.com
You gonna post another? :hambre:
LOL.... I will soon. I spent some time this morning working on one. I am trying to get the look right and then I will figure out how to choreograph it. The downside of VAM is that the quality of images and video that it produces is pretty low compared to DAZ. Where it shines beyond belief is in VR. Perhaps at some point I may make a VR movie file then anyone with a pair of VR goggles can see how amazing VAM is at VR. Even an expensive pair that uses your phone will get the idea across. With an Oculus Quest it is like being there. I am glad I bought a pair while they were still reasonably priced!

MH

LOL.... I will soon. I spent some time this morning working on one. I am trying to get the look right and then I will figure out how to choreograph it. The downside of VAM is that the quality of images and video that it produces is pretty low compared to DAZ. Where it shines beyond belief is in VR. Perhaps at some point I may make a VR movie file then anyone with a pair of VR goggles can see how amazing VAM is at VR. Even an expensive pair that uses your phone will get the idea across. With an Oculus Quest it is like being there. I am glad I bought a pair while they were still reasonably priced!

MH
If you share the scene, it can be watched in VR... even modified. That might be worth it. Hornet imported my cross prop into Unity successfully, so it's only a matter of time before the rest of the props are ported over too, and you can play with them in VAM!

Outstanding work Mermaidhunter! I can't wait for this next batch of graphics cards to make this real-time sim stuff look dated. But in the meantime... it looks really fantastic and almost believable.
Thank you mp5, I appreciate that. I agree that when we can render these in real time it will be un-freaking-believable! I am still amazed though, whenever I view a scene like this in VR, the realism of this simple video or what you see in the program on your computer is multiplied tremendously in VR. Which... will be another technological bump in the road as VR needs a lot of computing power for busy scenes. there also may be bottleneck in the delivery end of it.

MH

I'm sorry, but the downloaded video stops at the first image with both VLC and VideoMS, what graphic resolution do you need? Thank you

I'm sorry, but the downloaded video stops at the first image with both VLC and VideoMS, what graphic resolution do you need? Thank you
The video is at 720k resolution. For some reason it came out as a very large file size (770mb), even though I used all the same software as the previous videos I made. I am not familiar with the two programs you mentioned here but it plays on my PC media player as well as on my Android phone. I am just streaming it though. Perhaps I should endeavor to get the file size lower?

MH

The video is at 720k resolution. For some reason it came out as a very large file size (770mb), even though I used all the same software as the previous videos I made. I am not familiar with the two programs you mentioned here but it plays on my PC media player as well as on my Android phone. I am just streaming it though. Perhaps I should endeavor to get the file size lower?

MH
Hi Mark the downloaded file (mp4) is only 90 MB ......and the Vlc player doesn't read it; the only browser that shows the whole file is Firefox, why?
anyway, thank you for your amazing work...

Hi Mark the downloaded file (mp4) is only 90 MB ......and the Vlc player doesn't read it; the only browser that shows the whole file is Firefox, why?
anyway, thank you for your amazing work...
Okay, that makes sense that the Vimeo software reduced and optimized the file size after the upload. The file sizes I was referring to were the ones of the originals that were uploaded. As far as why when downloaded to your device it will only play in one app, I have no idea. That might be a question for your device or app developer.

I am glad you like the video though, thank you!

MH

Okay, that makes sense that the Vimeo software reduced and optimized the file size after the upload. The file sizes I was referring to were the ones of the originals that were uploaded. As far as why when downloaded to your device it will only play in one app, I have no idea. That might be a question for your device or app developer.

I am glad you like the video though, thank you!

MH
If you have a screenrecorder you can bypass this restrictions of vimeo

HI, I'm sorry but even with Mozilla it doesn't work...
I am confused. Have you been able to watch the video by streaming it? Is the problem just with a downloaded version? I am just curious, but I can't really help you either way. I am not that knowledgeable about all of the different codecs and stuff out there that might be implemented by Vimeo when they converted the file for their site. I hope you have been able to view the file and to my knowledge you are the only one reporting any problems. So, while I can't help, I am curious as to what exactly is the problem.

MH

I thought I would make a quick video without any camera movement. I also used a different girl and scenery. This a video of a girl struggling to get a breath and panicking a bit. I a also experimenting with some different codecs in the original trying to get file size back down.

Enjoy!

MH

Back
Top Bottom