Minnesota Moore and the Emperors' Treasure

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Oh, I don’t know,” said Susan, with a flip of her head. “I needed to hook up to get some hot sex and he supplied that. I’m not really interested in him as a person.”
Dr. Moore was pretty much speechless after that. Wow, what are these younger generation girls coming to?

Nah ! gs.gif

For the edification of our linguists here, such as @Eulalia (others should ignore),
The Baška tablet (Croatian: Bašćanska ploča) is one of the first monuments containing an inscription in the Croatian recension of the Church Slavonic language, dating from c. 1100., the time of Brother Nickolas and Barbarossa.
Bascanska_ploca.jpg
The inscription is written in the Glagolitic script, exhibiting features of Church Slavonic of Croatian recension, such as writing (j)u for (j)ǫ, e for ę, i for y, and using one jer only (ъ). It provides the only example of transition from Glagolitic of the rounded Bulgarian type to the angular Croatian alphabet.
(You know the lassie will be interested in that:rolleyes:)

Chapter 29 April 21, 2018 First Day in Split
The whole team, including Professor Moore, was impressed as they entered the elegant hotel. Barb told them to relax and clean up and meet on the rooftop terrace for drinks and dinner at 4:00 PM.
Barb had three bellhops carry her luggage to her room. They were very friendly and seemed very interested in the beautiful professor. Barb was flattered, but also puzzled at their unusually inquisitiveness about her purpose in Split. Barb didn't give any specifics, but gave them generous tips and sent them, reluctantly away (they were quite young and quite handsome).
She unpacked in her astoundingly sumptuous room. She loved her private, roof-top balcony. Finally in her ultimate destination, she decided to relax with a long hot bath. Unwinding in the soothing bath salts, she thought of Messaline. Several times in the last three days she had wanted to take the French girl in her arms and kiss her deeply. Of course, that wasn’t possible in public. But every evening she had felt the desire to slip down to her room, knock and make passionate love. Somehow, she had resisted. She was the one in charge and, even if Messa had participated willingly, no, eagerly, that night in Zagreb, Barbara could not be the one to initiate another session of passion with the young student.
The bath was so warm and sensuous. Barbara especially enjoyed the hand-held shower head.
Leaving leaving the bath reluctantly, she dressed and called Geoffrey and then Windar.
Early for the meeting she spent a little time reading in the hotel lobby. Barbara wasn't usually an overly suspicious person. But now she felt as if someone was spying on her. However, subtle glances around revealed nothing.
At 4 PM, Professor Moore walked out on the roof terrace of the hotel to be greeted by the team who were all there. Messa had ordered Champagne and Croatian finger food and the party seemed well under way. Barb was greeted by multiple versions of “OMG, what a place!” And she had to admit being a little awestruck also. Her room had been unbelievable, and to hear the others, all the rooms were like that. And on the sunny rooftop, overlooking the tiled roofs of the building within the palace walls and out over the harbor to the gorgeous blue Adriatic, was very impressive. She appreciated their desire to celebrate the progress.
Even swept away by the locale, Barbara was as focused as ever on the goal. She called the team to put down their glasses for a planning session for the next day.
“We still have two goals before us,” she stated. “The first, is to find documentary evidence of Brother Nickolas and his manuscript. With that we will have incontrovertible proof of the manuscript and all our names written in the annals of Medieval History!” {applause}
“I want Susan and Henry to go to Sinj to research the monastery Archives there. I have arranged a car and driver. You should ask for Father Željko. A librarian friend of mine has arranged with him for free access to their archives.” There were several discreet smiles around the others. Most on the team were aware of Professor Moore’s “relationship,” with Bodley's Librarian.
“Dig hard! Find anything you can on Brother Nickolas.” The two promised to find whatever was there.
“Messaline, David, and I will explore the palace and try to confirm any details of the manuscript that we can.” Seeing the eager, questioning faces, she added, “And, while we’re at that, we won’t ignore any clues to the Treasure location.” {applause}
“Now let’s enjoy the wonderful food that Messa has arranged!”
And they did, watching the sun go down in a magnificent blaze of glory over the Adriatic.
Delicious Croatian food, plenty of Champagne, and good company made the evening most enjoyable for all.
At 8:30, the party broke up and Moore made her way, slightly unsteadily, back to her room. She changed to her favorite sleepwear, a long (Minnesota Vikings) tee and comfortable cotton kinis and tried to do a little work at the desk before retiring.
Work was made difficult by three factors.
First, she’d definitely had a good amount of Champagne. It made her mind a little mushy tonight.
Second, she was getting a little worried about security. As they closed in on the treasure hunt, she thought more and more of the dangers of others who would lust after the gold for non-academic reasons.
Third, she kept thinking of Messa. Although she’d acted properly for the last several days, her thoughts had often returned to that night in Zagreb. As she sat at the desk, Barb fought hard against the desire to walk down the hall and knock on her student’s door.
She went back to the work, but a few moments later was picturing Messa’s sweet face and flowing blond hair. It was then that she caught herself rubbing the front of her kinis with her left hand. Oh my God! She thought. I’m wet!
Just then there was a knock on her door. Moore got up and went to answer.

Last edited:
Chapter 30 April 21, 2018 A Split Night

Dr Moore opened her hotel room door to find her student Messa standing in the hallway wearing a terry hotel robe. She walking in and Barb closed the door. There was a brief awkward moment as each stood facing the other without speaking. Moore, sometimes blunt to a fault spoke first. “Are you thinking the same thing I thinking,” she asked with a smile.

Messa opened her robe to show she was wearing nothing underneath. “J'espere,” she smiled back.

The two women embraced with shared desire. Both had been thinking of the other sexually ever since there first encounter. Now that passion warmed each with an impatience difficult to control. Barb quickly doffed her t-shirt and bikini panties and the naked women hurried to the large bed. Kneeling, embracing each other, they kissed passionately. Tongues played with each other, explored warm wet mouths and thrust in and out in a simulacrum of intercourse. Hands roved freely over each other’s body, stroking and arousing. Low, soft moans of passion and desire slipped from the wet open mouths.

Soon, Messaline took the lead, pushing Barb onto her back and sliding her mouth down to her professor’s well-developed breasts. The blonde girl sucked first one and the other tumescent nipple into her mouth, teasing with her tongue, drawing murmurs of pleasure from Barb. Moore’s nipples had always been super sensitive. With Messa’s sucking lips and rapid flicking of her tongue on the hard nubs, powerful erotic sparks seemed to shoot into her breasts. The stimulation was making Barbara so hot she was desperate to have attention paid to her wet pussy.

No sooner did that thought cross her mind, then her young lover reluctantly left off devouring Barb’s tits and began sliding further down her front. A soft warm tongue made a gentle circle of Barb’s navel and then dipped deep in the erotic spot to cause Barb’s belly to clench in desire. Barb’s hands had moved to the back of Messa’s head to guide and encourage the wonderful lustfulness. But even then, the soft mouth was moving lower.

Messa stopped of a moment to drink in the sight of Barb’s pouting, shaved lips with a small beard above. Then she went for the dive! She fixed her mouth firmly on Barb’s pussy and began sucking and licking the soft, warm flesh.

Barbara arched her hips slightly while pushing the blonds’s head against her snatch. As the girl swept her tongue over the outer lips, Barb could feel her juices flowing! Spreading her legs wide to open her gash, she slipped one hand back to her breasts to stroke the flesh and pinch the nipples.

Messa was now using her fingers to spread the outer lips and dive with her tongue into the swollen inner petals. She eagerly lapped the increasing secretions as her teacher’s body responded more passionately to her attentions. Barb was moaning loudly, both hands now working her tits and stroking across her flat, sensitive tummy. Her hips were unable to remain still, but instead writhed and thrust with desire.

Messa lifted her head for a moment and looked at the dripping cunt. She saw the clit, now swollen and erect, peeking out from between the lips. Without any hesitation, she went for Barb’s most sensitive, most erotic spot. Sucking hard on the loveflesh, she drew it further up into her mouth and began to flick her tongue rhythmically across its tip, sending electric waves of pleasure into Barb’s loins.

Barb arched up off the bed, thrusting her hips at Messa and crying with passion. Somehow, in the midst of a wave of erotic pleasure, Barb thought of the other girl and reached down to urge those young shapely French hips to rotate to her head. Soon, Barb looked up at the cute, open, lips of Messa’s cunt. Letting out a sharp cry as Messa sucked harder on her clit, Barb grabbed the pert buttcheeks and drew her student’s hot pussy to her mouth.

The erotic 69 moved rapidly to climax as each female, driven by desire flooding from her own pussy, redoubled her attention to the other’s gash. Licking, sucking, tonguing and even biting the sensitive loveflesh caused tremors of excitement and cries of arousal. Each girl had to hold onto the other’s hips tightly as they thrashed in climaxing passion. Wave after wave of orgasmic bliss swept over both.

At last, the peak began to recede and both were able to breathe again even as their hearts pounded from the exertion and arousal. Soon they were lying side by side, touching softly and gently and cooing murmurs sweet nothings.

Twice more that night, they achieved mutual release, satiating the lust that had built up during the last several days.

They fell asleep in each other’s arms. Messaline managed to wake herself early to slip back to her room and prepare for the next day.

Barbara woke up alone, but feeling warm and happy.

11.jpg13.jpg15.jpg17.jpg19.jpg
Oh, what a night
Oh, I, I got a funny feelin' when she walked in the room
Oh my, as I recall it ended much too soon
Oh, what a night
Why'd it take so long to see the light
Seemed so wrong, but now it seems so right
What a lady, what a night
I felt a rush like a rollin' ball of thunder
Spinnin' my head around n' takin' my body under
Oh what a night
Oh what a night
Oh what a night
Oh what a night

Moore, sometimes blunt to a fault spoke first. “Are you thinking the same thing I thinking,” she asked with a smile.

Next to complaining, I'm known for my bluntness ... the two go hand in hand together. ;)

Messa opened her robe to show she was wearing nothing underneath. “J'espere,” she smiled back.

So very very French ... :p

Barb was moaning loudly, both hands now working her tits and stroking across her flat, sensitive tummy. Her hips were unable to remain still, but instead writhed and thrust with desire.

I believe I was about to lose it at that point .... :rolleyes:

Wave after wave of orgasmic bliss swept over both.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :devil:

Oh, what a night

The voyeuristic photo taking continues, but now coupled with the lyrics from an old song ... where is this going? :confused::facepalm:

Next to complaining, I'm known for my bluntness ... the two go hand in hand together. ;)

So very very French ... :p

I believe I was about to lose it at that point .... :rolleyes:

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :devil:

The voyeuristic photo taking continues, but now coupled with the lyrics from an old song ... where is this going? :confused::facepalm:
Tree has not touched this...

P. Pulp is currently working with some of the more creative and multi-talented artists here on CF to design prototypes of Dr. Moore,View attachment 717077 Messaline, Susan, and Dean Windar:View attachment 717076
We have to gear up manufacturing capacity for the expected flood of demand over the holiday season.
However, if you order now, we can let you have the entire set, a $200 value for just six easy payments of $29.99! Not only that, but we will throw in figures of Emperor Frederick and Emperor Diocletian (complete with the authentic barbie-scale six piece Roman crucifixion accessories.) You only pay an additional $29.99 shipping and handling!
And for those who require the full historical accuracy experience, you can complete the set with action figures of Roman soldiers, slave girls, a flagrum, hammers and nails (four per victim) and much much more for only ten additional payments! There is even a toga for Windar!

Order now!

Back
Top Bottom