MoodPedro AI Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
... after her whipping, the 19 year old Nathania was led to the gallows where she immediately discovered the crown of thorns which was waiting for her. She supposed to put the crown onto her own head before being led up to the gallows to be layed down onto that feared cross... Actually putting the crown onto herself was just an option. This way she had the chance to minimize the injuries and the pain. Only if she is non co-operative would one of the man take the crown of thorns onto her head. Now she is standing there... trying to collect her bravery to take the crown off from that small wooden cross in front of her... (left photo) The other girl (Revital, 18) was already nailed to the cross, in a kind of trance... (right photo) probably her body helped her to survive the short time she has to spend on the cross with nailed hands... Nathania did not feel strong enough... yet she thought she did not want the other girl to suffer more because she is so shy... Nathania stepped forward took the crown of thorns into her hand... and slowly put it onto her own head... blood started to flow across her face... her back was hurting with an incredible amount of pain... on a level she hasn't ever felt earlier... Standing nude and bloody in front of the crowd was like a nightmare... but the worst thing was just yet to come for her... being nailed to the cross....

(this set lacks the abudance of blood unlike my earlier sets... let's see whether you prefer this or not)
I for one really loved these, especially the second one. It has a bit of blood but not a blob of it as if someone just threw a bunch on her for no apparent reason. It is lovely! You can see the pain and sorrow in her face but are not distracted by unnecessary globs of something that came out of a pail of blood and guts. As usual though, whatever is your preference, Great Work!!

Thanks! Actually I trained a LoRa (a kind of fine tuning model) based on real whipmarks we shot at Mood Pictures.
I thought they looked convincingly real, and sufficient.

You've got some of the most incredible pics I've ever seen on this website! DROP DEAD models! Stimulating scenes and situations!
Enormous potential! :jump1:
Please keep working on the cause and connect of the blood.
THANK YOU!

Back
Top Bottom