MoodPedro AI Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
No you don’t understand me :rolleyes:

Don’t act condescending to me with grand narratives about progress when you’ve got no experience or work to back it up with.

I was also doing pencil art before I started doing digital art, and I was doing digital painting and photomanips before I was doing cgi. When I got into cgi, I used blender and homemade as much as I could, and didn’t use other people’s props until I knew exactly how to make anything myself. By the time AI came around I had gathered the skills to make any image I wanted to see. That was always available to anyone, AI didn’t change what we could make.

The thing that changed was the barrier to entry. And I know that because you are asking beginner questions about AI and think that your prompt-based low-res outputs are worth sharing after a bit of inpainting.

You think I’m worried about new technology edging me out? Never. You don’t even know how to use it as well as I do, and I’ve barely been using AI.

I think you should actually embrace being an artist. Use every tool you can, but please, actually use the tools to create something. Figure out composition, figure out some mise en scene, upscale the image and use photoshop and generative fill to make a proper work of art.

In this remote town of a distant country,each Good Friday, a randomly selected 18 years old lady is crucified on the market square. She is let suffering on the cross for several hours to be seen by any bypasser. A lot of tourist visit the town this time before Easter to watch this very unusal fiest. Most ladies don't survive this sacral ritual, but the one seen on these AI photographs did. The holes in her palms will remind her for the rest of her life that she was a holy sacrifice when she became an adult. This remains a very painful and humiliating memory for her, still she feels a kind of pride being one of the few surviving chosen ones...

Attachments

• 2024-01-26_17-27-34_4586.jpg
    2024-01-26_17-27-34_4586.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 892
  • 2024-01-26_17-29-19_3130.jpg
    2024-01-26_17-29-19_3130.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 921
In this remote town of a distant country,each Good Friday, a randomly selected 18 years old lady is crucified on the market square. She is let suffering on the cross for several hours to be seen by any bypasser. A lot of tourist visit the town this time before Easter to watch this very unusal fiest. Most ladies don't survive this sacral ritual, but the one seen on these AI photographs did. The holes in her palms will remind her for the rest of her life that she was a holy sacrifice when she became an adult. This remains a very painful and humiliating memory for her, still she feels a kind of pride being one of the few surviving chosen ones..
great AI, and great plot for a story

If you thought public crucifictions don't exist any more... you're wrong. A large audience gathered here to watch the spectaculous execution of this poor lady. She had to carry her crossbeam through the town, and was forced to hold that beam above her head. Each time the guards found she was not holding it high enough, she received a vicious stroke with the scourge. Accepting her fate, she just wanted to go through the process as soon as possible, so she tried to obey the orders, but her arms hardly obeyed to her own will any more, so she collected quite a few bloody strokes with that cruel whip... Now she has just arrived to the center stage, she is standing in front of the audience, which is there to see her being nailed to that beam she is holding now, and then being elevated high, as the staff mounts the crossbeam (together with her) high up to the pole... Then her feet are going to be nailed to the pole, too... She is hoping to faint due to the unbearable pain as soon as possible.... The audience is in an excited silence. She knew what was going to happen, as she already saw this happening to others: within a moment the executioners will give out the order to let the beam down... she is going to be laid down to the floor, and the worst part is to begin... Whenever one of those huge nails were drove into its place, through her palm... the audience erupted in applause.... But now she is still waiting for the order... The waiting is unbearable....

Attachments

• 2024-01-31_00-15-55_4828b.jpg
    2024-01-31_00-15-55_4828b.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 893
If you thought public crucifictions don't exist any more... you're wrong. A large audience gathered here to watch the spectaculous execution of this poor lady. She had to carry her crossbeam through the town, and was forced to hold that beam above her head. Each time the guards found she was not holding it high enough, she received a vicious stroke with the scourge. Accepting her fate, she just wanted to go through the process as soon as possible, so she tried to obey the orders, but her arms hardly obeyed to her own will any more, so she collected quite a few bloody strokes with that cruel whip... Now she has just arrived to the center stage, she is standing in front of the audience, which is there to see her being nailed to that beam she is holding now, and then being elevated high, as the staff mounts the crossbeam (together with her) high up to the pole... Then her feet are going to be nailed to the pole, too... She is hoping to faint due to the unbearable pain as soon as possible.... The audience is in an excited silence. She knew what was going to happen, as she already saw this happening to others: within a moment the executioners will give out the order to let the beam down... she is going to be laid down to the floor, and the worst part is to begin... Whenever one of those huge nails were drove into its place, through her palm... the audience erupted in applause.... But now she is still waiting for the order... The waiting is unbearable....
I hope there are more pictures of this crucifixion!!! Wow!!

In Rio, not too far away from the statue of Christ the redeemer, there's a favela, which lies outside the normal law. Above this favela, just before the carnival season a girl is crucified in the name of God. Some favela members go out hunting for a beautiful girl, whom they let die naked and bloody tortured on the cross in the hope of salvation in exchange. They beleive that the more beautiful the girl is, and the more saffering she has to endure... the more people of the favela will get a new, better life and perhaps salvation after their death... This happens for decades, and the majority of Rio did not find any solution to defend their girls, because not even the police or the army dares to enter the favela... They rather try hiding their most beautiful girls around the carnival season... This time this black beauty was not lucky enough, she was selected and kidnapped by the blood thirsty peope of the favela....

Attachments

• 2024-02-01_03-10-29_1662.jpg
    2024-02-01_03-10-29_1662.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 883
In Rio, not too far away from the statue of Christ the redeemer, there's a favela, which lies outside the normal law. Above this favela, just before the carnival season a girl is crucified in the name of God. Some favela members go out hunting for a beautiful girl, whom they let die naked and bloody tortured on the cross in the hope of salvation in exchange. They beleive that the more beautiful the girl is, and the more saffering she has to endure... the more people of the favela will get a new, better life and perhaps salvation after their death... This happens for decades, and the majority of Rio did not find any solution to defend their girls, because not even the police or the army dares to enter the favela... They rather try hiding their most beautiful girls around the carnival season... This time this black beauty was not lucky enough, she was selected and kidnapped by the blood thirsty peope of the favela....
Really, really good images but why no pics of the nailed feet?

Today I'm back with some photographes I recently received from someone visiting AILandia. Turns out that in this country there is a funfair/festival, a kind of freshmen camp where a couple of freshmen are randomly chosen to be crucified. This is a nearly hundred-year-old tradition that the AI Jesuit College administration turns a blind eye to. Perhaps because this initiation ceremony is a strange religious custom, and the organizers take care to ensure that it is as non-lethal as possible. For one person it doesn't last longer than 30-40 minutes on the cross, but if things go wrong, they terminate the procedure even sooner. Usually, immediate medical intervention is necessary due to bones shattered into fragments by the nails. and the sever wounds caused by the crown of thorns and the whippings. Boys used to receive 39 lashes, girls only 29, but as they say the worst part is standing there for a prolonged time nailed to the cross totally nude while being watched by the curious onlookers who usually enjoy this sight a lot... They only nail their hands/forearms to the cross, they let them support themself standing on the ground, minimizing the chance of a deadly outcome... still those 30-40 minutes seem like an eternity... Some girls begged for the tormentors to nail their forearms rather than their palms to the cross, because they knew that a nail through the palm might make them permanently unable for precise finger movements in the rest of their life.... still if their begging was accepted, there was no guarantee of avoiding permanent injuries, and here I don't speak only about some everlasting marks on the skin but those nails had terrible effects.... even if they guys used somehow thinner nailes than in the time of the Roman times they used on Jesus....

A special custom during this procedure is that the seniors used to paint the crucified freshmen students with henna or other inks. Not to humilate them, but to celebrate the procedure. Still most girls on the cross felt that it just added to their humiliation and embarrassment... For the onlookers they were rather like a beautiful, surreal... scary creation of art...

In total, there have been two fatal outcomes of this peculiar tradition, one girl thirty years ago, and one boy in 1950s. During the 3 days of this festival each night one freshmen is randomly drawn from a ballot box. She/he has no right to refuse being the chosen one. If she/he decided to attend the festival she/he accepted the chancel of being crucified. The odds are not that bad, each night about 1:200 to be selected. Perhaps that is why most freshmen decide to go to the festival. It seems like they like playig with fire.

Hereby I attach photos of some of the unlucky girls. These photos were taken in the latest few years. Not sure how long this custom remains active in the future... I have some more pictures I received from those poor girls, but I think I reached the daily limit... What an inhuman custom, what a barbarian way of torturing those unlucky poor freshmen students... ehh.... Which girl do you sympathize the most? (1-5)

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 633
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 639
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 602
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 586
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 631
Does anybody care about the short stories or you watch only the pics? (I ask mainly those who LIKEd the pics)

Yes, the back story really adds to these pictures, gives them context and helps us imagine their state of mind, feelings, situation.

Today I'm back with some photographes I recently received from someone visiting AILandia. Turns out that in this country there is a funfair/festival, a kind of freshmen camp where a couple of freshmen are randomly chosen to be crucified. This is a nearly hundred-year-old tradition that the AI Jesuit College administration turns a blind eye to. Perhaps because this initiation ceremony is a strange religious custom, and the organizers take care to ensure that it is as non-lethal as possible. For one person it doesn't last longer than 30-40 minutes on the cross, but if things go wrong, they terminate the procedure even sooner. Usually, immediate medical intervention is necessary due to bones shattered into fragments by the nails. and the sever wounds caused by the crown of thorns and the whippings. Boys used to receive 39 lashes, girls only 29, but as they say the worst part is standing there for a prolonged time nailed to the cross totally nude while being watched by the curious onlookers who usually enjoy this sight a lot... They only nail their hands/forearms to the cross, they let them support themself standing on the ground, minimizing the chance of a deadly outcome... still those 30-40 minutes seem like an eternity... Some girls begged for the tormentors to nail their forearms rather than their palms to the cross, because they knew that a nail through the palm might make them permanently unable for precise finger movements in the rest of their life.... still if their begging was accepted, there was no guarantee of avoiding permanent injuries, and here I don't speak only about some everlasting marks on the skin but those nails had terrible effects.... even if they guys used somehow thinner nailes than in the time of the Roman times they used on Jesus....

A special custom during this procedure is that the seniors used to paint the crucified freshmen students with henna or other inks. Not to humilate them, but to celebrate the procedure. Still most girls on the cross felt that it just added to their humiliation and embarrassment... For the onlookers they were rather like a beautiful, surreal... scary creation of art...

In total, there have been two fatal outcomes of this peculiar tradition, one girl thirty years ago, and one boy in 1950s. During the 3 days of this festival each night one freshmen is randomly drawn from a ballot box. She/he has no right to refuse being the chosen one. If she/he decided to attend the festival she/he accepted the chancel of being crucified. The odds are not that bad, each night about 1:200 to be selected. Perhaps that is why most freshmen decide to go to the festival. It seems like they like playig with fire.

Hereby I attach photos of some of the unlucky girls. These photos were taken in the latest few years. Not sure how long this custom remains active in the future... I have some more pictures I received from those poor girls, but I think I reached the daily limit... What an inhuman custom, what a barbarian way of torturing those unlucky poor freshmen students... ehh.... Which girl do you sympathize the most? (1-5)

I like these. OK there are typical AI elements here but Pedro has given us an interesting setting and the pictures are rich with detail. The mix of girls is interesting, not all clones like some AI, and I can easily imagine other students coming forward and painting their bodies, such an intimate part of the festival.

The nail through the forearm is a rare site, and here you have given us an explanation for it. I've always thought that crux with forearm nails looked that much more savage than through the hands or wrists, I don't quite know why, it just seems more barbaric to me.

Do post more, I love your post #25 and #27 as well, the Rio favela girl is quite something.

Thanks for the feedbacks! These really encourage me to come back with further creations. I am especially interested in creating crux pictures in different settings than the usual female Christ in the exact same ancient time. (I might experience with that too once in a while) Adding some unusual element - like for example putting it into contemporary time - makes it exciting for me...

Last edited:
Does anybody care about the short stories or you watch only the pics? (I ask mainly those who LIKEd the pics)
I like your ideas in the stories better then the flawed AI pictures.
Those ideas give me the impression you have a artist mind.

BTW Think the AI itself is flawed, not your ideas!

Looking back at CGI many years ago with first version of Poser was nothing compared to what we have now.
So there is hope for AI to mature/

Thanks for the feedbacks! These really encourage me to come back with further creations. I am especially interested in creating crux pictures in different settings than the usual female Christ in the exact same ancient time. (I might experience with that too once in a while) Adding some unusual element - like for example putting it into contemporary time - makes it exciting for me...
Naked girls standing on the cross is such a turn on
I love it

As I indicated in my previous post, there was a girl who did not survive the crucifixion in the freshmen camp of AILandia's Jesuit College. Well, I also have a picture of that girl, taken right after her resurrection. She received black angel wings, so the poor girl probably didn't receive immediate admission to heaven. She feels endless sorrow, and blind fury now because the others (accidentally) took away from her the remaining part of her life. just so they could enjoy watching her suffer. (I have a certain fascination for fragile girls with angel wings... must be a rare mental issue... LOL)

Attachments

• 2024-02-17_20-20-35_2598b.jpg
    2024-02-17_20-20-35_2598b.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom