MoodPedro AI Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com

donpedro

Spectator
All pictures are 100% AI generated, and shows 18+ AI models. All AI participiants volunteared for being crucified, and they all survived. They're good now. Just minor mental issues...
Let me know if you're interested in more of this. (Admins, Please feel free to delete if you find it too bloody)

Attachments

• 2024-01-21_17-00-33_1915.png
    2024-01-21_17-00-33_1915.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,122
  • 2024-01-21_15-56-20_2191.png
    2024-01-21_15-56-20_2191.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,082
  • 2024-01-21_17-39-14_2930.png
    2024-01-21_17-39-14_2930.png
    1 MB · Views: 1,106
Please just post in the AI thread. These look the same as other AI generated pics. Hell, you didn't even alter the seed.
Can't find THE "AI" thread (which is no wonder I'm not a frequent visitor of this forum) Pls point me to the right direction. Also looking forward to see those similar pics, too. Thanks.

I believe she meant this thread here.

I can't speak for mp5stab, but I think it's not from elitism or any anti-AI sentiment that she said this. While AI-generated content is quickly becoming an integral part of this community, a lot of the members are still in the stage of trying out the technology without further commitment.

As such, most of the AI-generated content posted here is made by simple prompting, which makes them look more or less similar.

You can still maintain your own thread if you like, as I have mine (which is linked in my signature). However, some members seem concerned if many different AI threads featuring similar images may appear, so it could be better to post them in the general AI images thread if yours don't differ much from those of others who post there.

I believe she meant this thread here.

I can't speak for mp5stab, but I think it's not from elitism or any anti-AI sentiment that she said this. While AI-generated content is quickly becoming an integral part of this community, a lot of the members are still in the stage of trying out the technology without further commitment.

As such, most of the AI-generated content posted here is made by simple prompting, which makes them look more or less similar.

You can still maintain your own thread if you like, as I have mine (which is linked in my signature). However, some members seem concerned if many different AI threads featuring similar images may appear, so it could be better to post them in the general AI images thread if yours don't differ much from those of others who post there.
Thanks, your answer is much more helpful then the earlier one. What confused me is that the link you show is under the "from the internet" part of the forum, while these pictures were definitely not found on the net. That is why I started a new thread here.

Btw you're work is amazing just as Peter the Giant's work.

(Admins, Please feel free to delete if you find it too bloody)
Crucifixion was a fairly bloody process...

No, our gore rules relate to dismemberment or disemboweling, you're okay with these.

If you're planning to produce more, then you can have your own thread, but if this is a one off it may be better to move it. I'll edit the 'gore' out of your title, though.

All pictures are 100% AI generated, and shows 18+ AI models. All AI participiants volunteared for being crucified, and they all survived. They're good now. Just minor mental issues...
Let me know if you're interested in more of this. (Admins, Please feel free to delete if you find it too bloody)
Well, in my case I haven't seen these, so thank you for sharing!

Thanks, yeah that was the idea, to upload more if people like them. We'll see...
Great pic, only the nails were not to be found. Luckily I am good at putting nails to good use. I supplied some wood below her crotch as well.

The topics where I post most of my own work: (I don't claim to be the best artist, many others are just too good to beat)
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/various-own-work-perils.9351/page-3#post-839889 for non-crux perils
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/some-own-work-by-thecouriousone.9345/page-2#post-839399 for crux perils

Attachments

• ebony crux nails added cross below crotch.jpg
    ebony crux nails added cross below crotch.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 839
Last edited:
Great pic, only the nails were not to be found. Luckily I am good at putting nails to good use. I supplied some wood below her crotch as well.

The topics where I post most of my own work: (I don't claim to be the best artist, many others are just too good to beat)
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/various-own-work-perils.9351/page-3#post-839889 for non-crux perils
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/some-own-work-by-thecouriousone.9345/page-2#post-839399 for crux perils
I assumed in this case the nails are going through the palm, and the fingers just hide them, but if you felt, you like it better this way, I don't mind:sisi1

Who knew that AI bots suffered from post traumatic stress syndrome? :confused:
It seems so, I've just been reading a piece by a desperate academic about the obviously AI-generated student essays he's been marking - 'in one six-page composition, the word "existential" was obscenely and exhaustingly forced to mate with fourteen different nouns'! :eek:

I assumed in this case the nails are going through the palm, and the fingers just hide them, but if you felt, you like it better this way, I don't mind:sisi1
Ah OK that can explain things.

I usually prefer realistic photos, like if what I see could actually happen. (Knowing that I definitely don't want it to happen actually). However today experimented with a different style. This pictures could almost fit into an illustrated Bible... well... just almost... I mean the styyle, not the content... :sisi1

Attachments

• 2024-01-26_17-33-10_4186.jpg
    2024-01-26_17-33-10_4186.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 771
  • 2024-01-26_17-35-00_9814.jpg
    2024-01-26_17-35-00_9814.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 812
Awesome and probably possible somehow would be the ability to generate the same 'identical' character, in any number of predictably specifiable situations. From what little AI I've done, the resultant character from identical seed seems is all over the map, so its hard (seemingly at this point) to generate believable, coherent multi-frame stories.

If anyone has a more advanced experience, please advise!

There are several methods to solve this... One possible solution is creating the storyline, and then make a faceswap of the protagonists. Anyway in most cases the creation of a final work can be of multiply steps. For example in the latter cases I had to put the nails into her hands in a second step. AI is currently not perfect in 100% understanding of what you want to do. So you get a picture which is somehow close to your vision, and then you finetune the picture in a few more steps. This is called Inpainting, so the input is the picture you made, you show which part you want to modify, and how, and hopefully in a few steps you get the result you want. AI is not necessarily the tool most people think: you type in a sentence, and you dont't always get a perfect result. There are other solutions too... you can train some (sub-)models called LoRas to a certain face for example, and then if you use the call word of that LoRa, it will hopefully use that face which you trained for that LoRA. LoRas can be trained to several other things, not just faces (for example whipmarks), but this is a possible use case.

Last edited:
Awesome and probably possible somehow would be the ability to generate the same 'identical' character, in any number of predictably specifiable situations. From what little AI I've done, the resultant character from identical seed seems is all over the map, so its hard (seemingly at this point) to generate believable, coherent multi-frame stories.

Yes, using the same seed only results in the same image only when all the other input values remain the same.

For character consistency, you can try IPAdapter / Face ID, which I believe to be the best method currently. You can also generate several images using the method and train a Lora with it for conveniency.

For this you’d need a lora, some custom phrases to use, and perhaps a 3d model as a base to ensure consistency. @Hornet1ba has a good write up on everything required in his current workflow.

There are several methods to solve this... One possible solution is creating the storyline, and then make a faceswap of the protagonists. Anyway in most cases the creation of a final work can be of multiply steps. For example in the latter cases I had to put the nails into her hands in a second step. AI is currently not perfect in 100% understanding of what you want to do. So you get a picture which is somehow close to your vision, and then you finetune the picture in a few more steps. This is called Inpainting, so the input is the picture you made, you show which part you want to modify, and how, and hopefully in a few steps you get the result you want. AI is not necessarily the tool most people think: you type in a sentence, and you dont't always get a perfect result. There are other solutions too... you can train some (sub-)models called LoRas to a certain face for example, and then if you use the call word of that LoRa, it will hopefully use that face which you trained for that LoRA. LoRas can be trained to several other things, not just faces (for example whipmarks), but this is a possible use case.
Yeah, but you just type a sentence… people have been hating on cg and digital art for years when I was out here sculpting my models manually. No one ever sees the sweat; focus on the end product.

I totally understand your frustration. I know a guy who can draw ultra realistic pictures with pencils (!!!) (they look like photographs)... he feels the same frustration even when CG is mentioned, for him a piece of art is not made with computer... Well, times change... That's true for every field of life.... not just art.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom