MoodPedro AI Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes!
Question: Does crafting your back stories contribute to creating your pics?
I hope I'm interpreting your intriguing question correctly: Actually first I imagine an idea. Not a detailed story, just a situation, like for example girls are crucified at a freshman camp... (As I said, I like experimenting with unusual settings). Then I create my pictures, cherry pick those that I like the best. And then, when I have the final pictures, I start to write the story, and then the pictures influence the stories too... For example in the said example I imagined painted crosses, but AI often painted the bodies too... so in my stories the seniors painted poor victims' body on the cross... This is a two way thing, my stories and pictures influence each others... Creating a sick parallel universe.... That is, tailored to my own personality. LOL

Last edited:
I hope I'm interpreting your intriguing question correctly: Actually first I imagine an idea. Not a detailed story, just a situation, like for example girls are crucified at a freshman camp... (As I said, I like experimenting with unusual settings). Then I create my pictures, cherry pick those that I like the best. And then, when I have the final pictures, I start to write the story, and then the pictures influence the stories too... For example in the said example I imagined painted crosses, but AI often painted the bodies too... so in my stories the seniors painted poot victims body on the cross... This is a two way thing, my stories and pictures influence each others... Creating a sick parallel universe.... That is, tailored to my own personality. LOL
Thanks for the reply!
(Looks like AI is quite involved in our lives already :cool: ).

Crux - Middle Ages (part 1) In the dark Middle Ages, the black death ravaged one of the 14th-century Italian kingdoms. It claimed lives in horrifying numbers. The kingdom's high priest decided to make a sacrifice to appease God by crucifying each and every 18-year-old girl in the kingdom. Any girl who had reached the age of 18 but not yet turned 19. The girls were gathered in the main square of the kingdom and stripped fully naked. Those who resisted were forcibly stripped. Then they were led in groups to the place of execution. At least a hundred girls were led naked and bloody to their final destiny. ... they were afraid, terrified. And angry at the fact that their lives are being taken away in the hope of saving the elderly from death. They hoped it was all just a bad dream, and if they didn't protest, there was still a chance to escape the painful death. You could see the fear in their eyes when they finally arrived there..... (to be continued, if there's enough interest)

Attachments

• 2024-02-21_03-30-31_4999.jpg
    2024-02-21_03-30-31_4999.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 975
  • 2024-02-21_03-24-23_4472.jpg
    2024-02-21_03-24-23_4472.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 634
  • 2024-02-21_03-20-30_4633.jpg
    2024-02-21_03-20-30_4633.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 676
A little sidetrip from crucifictions to the bloody arena. This time wild animals take away the lives of some innocent beauties.... The first picture is almost gory, but I tried to compose the picture so I don't show the worst part.... What do you think?

Attachments

• 2024-02-26_01-08-32_1742.jpg
    2024-02-26_01-08-32_1742.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 645
  • arena01.jpg
    arena01.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 570
  • 2024-02-25_20-08-12_3945.jpg
    2024-02-25_20-08-12_3945.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 545
  • arena02.jpg
    arena02.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 560
Crux - Middle Ages (part 2) In the dark Middle Ages, the black death ravaged one of the 14th-century Italian kingdoms. It claimed lives in horrifying numbers. The kingdom's high priest decided to make a sacrifice to appease God by crucifying each and every 18-year-old girl in the kingdom. .... Once all 18 year old girls were escorded to the place of their destiny, the high priest ordered the men to start the process exactly how Christ had to suffer.... So one by one each girl were flogged 39 times.... At the beginning the girls tried to co-operate with their tormentors, hoping that such a co-operation might mean they would be spared... But when the first girls received their crown of thorns... they started to lose their hopes.... (to be continued)

Attachments

• italy1.jpg
    italy1.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 549
  • italy2.jpg
    italy2.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 569
  • italy3.jpg
    italy3.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 646
Black Magic Women - One poor woman (1st pic) is crucified for sleeping with a married man, one luckier woman (2nd pic) has only a cross carved into her forehead as a punishment for stealing a chicken...

Attachments

• blackmagic.jpg
    blackmagic.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 542
  • blackmagic2.jpg
    blackmagic2.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 569
Does anybody care about the short stories or you watch only the pics? (I ask mainly those who LIKEd the pics)
I pay a lot more attention when there’s a story attached. It’s a bit boring to just scroll through images, and I often skip such posts with only images, depending on a variety of factors. But a story, particularly a unique one like the favela Easter sacrifice, can stop me in my tracks. I think your vignettes make this thread more than twice as interesting

Angelface - This poor girl with such an angel face was sentenced to death on the cross just like Christ died. Her sin was being member of "the Christian sect" under the rule of Emperor Nero. She received 39 lashes of the whip, the crown of thorns and she was crucified. The only difference was that a sympathizing soldier slit her throat to save her from prolonged suffering...

Attachments

• 2024-03-04_04-40-03_4969.jpg
    2024-03-04_04-40-03_4969.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 624
Last edited:
Great pics except for the overuse of blood which seems to come from no apparent wounds. For me it seems to be just a bit of unnecessary gore. But that's only my personal opinion. These would really all be better presentations with just a bit less of the Red stuff.

Black Magic Women - One poor woman (1st pic) is crucified for sleeping with a married man, one luckier woman (2nd pic) has only a cross carved into her forehead as a punishment for stealing a chicken...

Great pics except for the overuse of blood which seems to come from no apparent wounds. For me it seems to be just a bit of unnecessary gore. But that's only my personal opinion. These would really all be better presentations with just a bit less of the Red stuff.
It depends on what the artist wish to communicate to wiewers. A scene as real as possible ? In this case yes there is bloody without apparent wounds and so much everywhere. The face is so peaceful and angelic no signs of suffering and pain. Arms are out of horizontal cross beam.
Other side we can read a sense of dark erotic play , a woman between hell and paradise posing for our enjoyment. As if artist painted her body of red.

I agree with this observation, even after considering your response Donpedro.
Your pics are GORGEOUS, but CONTEXT is very essential as well. Blood for blood's sake just comes off looking like ketchup, artificial.
Please consider paying more attention to smearing it around and how it is actually produced during the process at hand.
Thanks!

Angelface - This poor girl with such an angel face was sentenced to death on the cross just like Christ died. Her sin was being member of "the Christian sect" under the rule of Emperor Nero. She received 39 lashes of the whip, the crown of thorns and she was crucified. The only difference was that a sympathizing soldier slit her throat to save her from prolonged suffering...
good details on the lashes

... after her whipping, the 19 year old Nathania was led to the gallows where she immediately discovered the crown of thorns which was waiting for her. She supposed to put the crown onto her own head before being led up to the gallows to be layed down onto that feared cross... Actually putting the crown onto herself was just an option. This way she had the chance to minimize the injuries and the pain. Only if she is non co-operative would one of the man take the crown of thorns onto her head. Now she is standing there... trying to collect her bravery to take the crown off from that small wooden cross in front of her... (left photo) The other girl (Revital, 18) was already nailed to the cross, in a kind of trance... (right photo) probably her body helped her to survive the short time she has to spend on the cross with nailed hands... Nathania did not feel strong enough... yet she thought she did not want the other girl to suffer more because she is so shy... Nathania stepped forward took the crown of thorns into her hand... and slowly put it onto her own head... blood started to flow across her face... her back was hurting with an incredible amount of pain... on a level she hasn't ever felt earlier... Standing nude and bloody in front of the crowd was like a nightmare... but the worst thing was just yet to come for her... being nailed to the cross....

(this set lacks the abudance of blood unlike my earlier sets... let's see whether you prefer this or not)

Attachments

• 2024-03-17_00-30-22_7835.jpg
    2024-03-17_00-30-22_7835.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 378
  • 2024-03-06_23-24-08_8271.jpg
    2024-03-06_23-24-08_8271.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 371
... after her whipping, the 19 year old Nathania was led to the gallows where she immediately discovered the crown of thorns which was waiting for her. She supposed to put the crown onto her own head before being led up to the gallows to be layed down onto that feared cross... Actually putting the crown onto herself was just an option. This way she had the chance to minimize the injuries and the pain. Only if she is non co-operative would one of the man take the crown of thorns onto her head. Now she is standing there... trying to collect her bravery to take the crown off from that small wooden cross in front of her... (left photo) The other girl (Revital, 18) was already nailed to the cross, in a kind of trance... (right photo) probably her body helped her to survive the short time she has to spend on the cross with nailed hands... Nathania did not feel strong enough... yet she thought she did not want the other girl to suffer more because she is so shy... Nathania stepped forward took the crown of thorns into her hand... and slowly put it onto her own head... blood started to flow across her face... her back was hurting with an incredible amount of pain... on a level she hasn't ever felt earlier... Standing nude and bloody in front of the crowd was like a nightmare... but the worst thing was just yet to come for her... being nailed to the cross....

(this set lacks the abudance of blood unlike my earlier sets... let's see whether you prefer this or not)
Those images are alluring, especially the whip marks, I’ve not seen any so crisp but I can imagine a set looking similar . It’d have to be extremely accurate. Maybe a weighted signal whip can achieve a similar result with the perfect impact? I’ll experiment

Those images are alluring, especially the whip marks, I’ve not seen any so crisp but I can imagine a set looking similar . It’d have to be extremely accurate. Maybe a weighted signal whip can achieve a similar result with the perfect impact? I’ll experiment
Thanks! Actually I trained a LoRa (a kind of fine tuning model) based on real whipmarks we shot at Mood Pictures.

Back
Top Bottom