Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't know exactly what happened here. It may be that she is a prostitute who is being punished for her fornication. It may also be that she seduced a married man whose jealous and influential wife took revenge on her in this way. It may also be that she has refused an influential man who humiliates her. I don't know.
Or maybe it's all just a misunderstanding.

Attachments

• public_hum_07_OZb.jpg
    public_hum_07_OZb.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 3,075
1636294691083.png
“Set Nipples to 100%!”
“Aye aye Captain!” :p

Great work @Zardoz !

I don't know exactly what happened here. It may be that she is a prostitute who is being punished for her fornication. It may also be that she seduced a married man whose jealous and influential wife took revenge on her in this way. It may also be that she has refused an influential man who humiliates her. I don't know.
However that pans out it is fine by me!!

View attachment 1087901

Would be nice to know more about this lady...
I’m imagining her to be the wife of the President of a small country. She’s fallen into the hands of the rebels who want to discredit and depose him. They intend to gather from her whatever she might know that could be useful to their cause, and they will use torture to get what they want.

This is a prelude, her march of shame to the platform in the main plaza, on top of which stands a wooden horse and a brazier full of glowing irons as well as two black hooded executioners patiently awaiting her arrival.

With the permission of the admins, I have decided to post my work mainly in the Fantasy Art and Images forum in the future.
This forum is mainly intended for fantasy content, but in the end my works are nothing else than fantasies and abstractions of a much worse reality.
Like everything else in this forum.

My old threads "Igor's Diary" and "Art of OZ" will remain. They can be reached via the links in my signature.

Zardoz / OZ
A bit cruel.

I’m imagining her to be the wife of the President of a small country. She’s fallen into the hands of the rebels who want to discredit and depose him. They intend to gather from her whatever she might know that could be useful to their cause, and they will use torture to get what they want.
Would they really take all this risk? What could she reveal under torture, in this men's country? A few recipes for cookies?
Perhaps another US ambassador fallen into the hands of rebels in Providencia?

I'll ask her what was going on.

So, I found out.

She is the wife of a corrupt politician who has gone abroad. They want him to come back so they can interrogate him. Instead, they started interrogating his wife. But she doesn't know much. Instead, people are having a lot of fun with her and sending him videos of it. Maybe that will convince him to come back.

Attachments

• dark_006_2_OZ.jpg
    dark_006_2_OZ.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 2,792
So, I found out.

She is the wife of a corrupt politician who has gone abroad. They want him to come back so they can interrogate him. Instead, they started interrogating his wife. But she doesn't know much. Instead, people are having a lot of fun with her and sending him videos of it. Maybe that will convince him to come back.
Literally cannot get enough of this stuff!!!

So make a suggestion about what happens next. I think I will realize the first suggestion that comes from anyone, as far as I have fun with it. But it should fit into the scene.
I could imagine the following scenario:
The woman is tied to a gynecological chair. One of her torturers licks her pussy while another tortures her nipples.
A third man caresses her face and forces her to kiss him.

Back
Top Bottom