Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks Zardoz, that's what I had in mind.
(Our friend EADGHE started a story around this lady, I tried my hand at illustrating the first chapter. More may follow as my time permits.)

"She was taken to another room. Her hands were tied behind her back. 4 masked men stood around her. "You know where you are here?" one of the men asked. "Please, please don't hurt me!".

"If you are a good woman, nothing will happen to you. We just want to know where your husband is." "I, I don't know, please..."
"We'll find out!" said the interrogator, the others laughing. "You see the nice things here? Most women are very talkative after their application...".

"Please, please, I don't know anything...". - "Are you ready to prove it?". - "Yes, please, how?". - Well, you are very attractive, but you know that...just give us your body as proof, as a lie detector, so to speak."

"No way, I can't do that..." - "Untie her handcuffs!" - "Take off your clothes!" - "No, please don't!" - "Undress, I said! - The woman reluctantly obeyed. When she was naked, they tied her hands behind her back again. The men groped her and forced kisses on her, one licking and sucking her nipples.

"Which of us do you want to suck first?" - "I don't, I can't. I've never done this before, please!"
"I'm sorry, but then we'll have to get you submissive before we ride you in." - "Put the bitch on the metal grate and tie her up wide-legged!"

"Noooo." - "You'll be ready soon, beautiful, I promise you!" said the interrogator. He sat down on a stool and caressed her face, massaging her breasts. Then the men tortured her with a "picana electrica." The woman writhed under the electric shocks and screamed. During the short breaks in the torture, she was caressed and kissed again.

After some time, the exhausted victim cried out "I can't take it anymore, stop, I beg you, I'll do what you ask me, please don't torture me anymore!" Her torturer (the boss) inquired, "Are you ready to satisfy us? Will you do what we ask of you? Do you surrender, do you cooperate without resistance?" - "Yes, just please stop hurting me."

The men untied the woman. They ordered her to kneel on a mat on the floor. Her arms were tied behind her back with a handcuff. Then she had to give 2 men a blowjob while a third stroked her pussy.

When the two men were ready to cum, the third man ordered her to take the cum in her mouth and swallow it, otherwise the electric torture would be repeated.

The woman obeyed, she choked, but swallowed.

"Good woman, very well done! Now you still have to satisfy the other two of us, then it's over for the day: What do you think, can you do it without handcuffs?" - "Yes, I'll do it."
The shackles were loosened, the woman had to lie down on the mat and was vaginally fucked while the second man put his member in her mouth. After their tormentors switched positions several times, they both came inside their victim.

Afterwards, they took the exhausted and humiliated woman to her cell. "Thank you Ms., you were great, we will continue our conversation tomorrow!
Thanks Zardoz, that's what I had in mind.

(Our friend EADGHE started a story around this lady, I tried my hand at illustrating the first chapter. More may follow as my time permits.)

"She was taken to another room. Her hands were tied behind her back. 4 masked men stood around her. "You know where you are here?" one of the men asked. "Please, please don't hurt me!".

"If you are a good woman, nothing will happen to you. We just want to know where your husband is." "I, I don't know, please..."
"We'll find out!" said the interrogator, the others laughing. "You see the nice things here? Most women are very talkative after their application...".

"Please, please, I don't know anything...". - "Are you ready to prove it?". - "Yes, please, how?". - Well, you are very attractive, but you know that...just give us your body as proof, as a lie detector, so to speak."

"No way, I can't do that..." - "Untie her handcuffs!" - "Take off your clothes!" - "No, please don't!" - "Undress, I said! - The woman reluctantly obeyed. When she was naked, they tied her hands behind her back again. The men groped her and forced kisses on her, one licking and sucking her nipples.

"Which of us do you want to suck first?" - "I don't, I can't. I've never done this before, please!"
"I'm sorry, but then we'll have to get you submissive before we ride you in." - "Put the bitch on the metal grate and tie her up wide-legged!"

"Noooo." - "You'll be ready soon, beautiful, I promise you!" said the interrogator. He sat down on a stool and caressed her face, massaging her breasts. Then the men tortured her with a "picana electrica." The woman writhed under the electric shocks and screamed. During the short breaks in the torture, she was caressed and kissed again.

After some time, the exhausted victim cried out "I can't take it anymore, stop, I beg you, I'll do what you ask me, please don't torture me anymore!" Her torturer (the boss) inquired, "Are you ready to satisfy us? Will you do what we ask of you? Do you surrender, do you cooperate without resistance?" - "Yes, just please stop hurting me."

The men untied the woman. They ordered her to kneel on a mat on the floor. Her arms were tied behind her back with a handcuff. Then she had to give 2 men a blowjob while a third stroked her pussy.

When the two men were ready to cum, the third man ordered her to take the cum in her mouth and swallow it, otherwise the electric torture would be repeated.

The woman obeyed, she choked, but swallowed.

"Good woman, very well done! Now you still have to satisfy the other two of us, then it's over for the day: What do you think, can you do it without handcuffs?" - "Yes, I'll do it."
The shackles were loosened, the woman had to lie down on the mat and was vaginally fucked while the second man put his member in her mouth. After their tormentors switched positions several times, they both came inside their victim.

Afterwards, they took the exhausted and humiliated woman to her cell. "Thank you Ms., you were great, we will continue our conversation tomorrow!
Such a hot story...and these exciting pictures. If someone would like to use me as an inspiration fpr stories or pictures please contact me. I would love to be object in such a Story/pictures.
Greetings Gina

(Here we continue with the story of EADGHE. Illustrations by OZ)

Another day

The next morning 2 men took the prisoner out of her cell.

The woman was dressed only in a T-shirt and panties. They tied her hands behind her back and took her to interrogation. No one spoke to her.

The interrogation rooms / torture rooms were all in the basement of the prison. Torture took place around the clock. They had arranged the interrogation so that the woman had to go to one of the last torture rooms at the end of the hall. Thus, although the torture rooms were all soundproofed, she could hear the bestial screams of the other torture victims.

The woman was taken to torture room number 2. Each torture team consisted of 4 - 6 men, and 4 men were scheduled for her today.

The torturers politely asked the woman to sit on a chair and tied her hands and feet to the chair. Then she was asked where her husband was, what she knew about his plans. The woman could not say anything. Even blows to the face did nothing.

"We know you are not telling the truth!" one of her torturers shouted. Then they untied her. The woman had to undress. They put hand and ankle cuffs on her and tied her to a device hanging from the ceiling. The torturers attached a spreader bar to her legs.

One man stood in front of her and one behind her. Then the men began testing different whips on her. They wanted to see which whip their victim was particularly sensitive to. They knew that this woman could not testify.

The woman screamed, at different pitches, sometimes louder, sometimes softer, sometimes she just moaned.

When her torturers were done with her, they stroked the bound victim all over her body. One torturer forced kisses on her and inserted one, later two fingers into her vagina. Because he was the chief interrogator, he was allowed to ask her if she would be willing to give him a blowjob. The woman promised to give it to the torturer when the pain was over. The man patted her, kissed her several times on her mouth and ordered the other men to untie her.

"On your knees, bitch!" the torturer ordered her. You're going to give me a blowjob now, and God help you if this doesn't turn out well...". The woman really gave her best. During the oral sex she had to say several times that her torturer should cum in her mouth. After about 10 minutes, the man poured into her mouth. He forced his victim to swallow the sperm. The woman obeyed.

After that, the interrogator asked her if she was ready to fuck his best man. She answered in the affirmative, but asked for a break. She was given 5 minutes. After that she had to ride a man with a very large penis. While she was going, the man kneaded her breasts and slapped her face several times. Then he came deep in her cunt. The woman had to thank him. She had to tell all the men several times that she was now satisfied.

The chief interrogator told her that she now had to prove her submissiveness and gratitude: "You will now receive 10 strokes with this leather strap - between your legs. You will not be tied up while doing this, but you will have to spread your legs so that we can see that you have not resented us for this day." Please lie wide-legged and backwards on the whipping block, arms up!" - "You and you, you hold her hands! You push her head down and soothe her. I myself will whip the cunt."

The woman screamed after the first stroke. "Spread your legs, you filthy pig, do it!" - "Aaaahhhh" - "Spread your legs cunt!!!" - "Aaaahhhh" - "And spread them wide! Hold` the bitch tight...!" - "Aaaahhh" - "Give her a kiss, idiot, she needs to calm down!" - "Aaaahhhh" - "Half time, take it easy beautiful wife, and spread..." - "Aaaahhhh" - "Come on, spread your legs, I want to see your clitoris, very nice!" - "Aaaahhhh, I can't take it anymore" - "Soon done, my dear. I've seen that wider." - "Aaaahhhh, please stop!" - Two more strokes, you are a very good woman." - "Wipe her sweat off and kiss her again!" - "Spread your legs!" - "Aaaahhhh" - Once more, that's it, very nice cunt! - "Aaaahhhh" - "All good, good woman, well worked along. You can get dressed now. - "Take her to the cell!"

Attachments

• darkDiary_006_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_006_OZ.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 2,807
  • darkDiary_007_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_007_OZ.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 2,647
  • darkDiary_008_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_008_OZ.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 2,457
  • darkDiary_009_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_009_OZ.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 2,716
(Here we continue with the story of EADGHE. Illustrations by OZ)

Another day

The next morning 2 men took the prisoner out of her cell.

The woman was dressed only in a T-shirt and panties. They tied her hands behind her back and took her to interrogation. No one spoke to her.

The interrogation rooms / torture rooms were all in the basement of the prison. Torture took place around the clock. They had arranged the interrogation so that the woman had to go to one of the last torture rooms at the end of the hall. Thus, although the torture rooms were all soundproofed, she could hear the bestial screams of the other torture victims.

The woman was taken to torture room number 2. Each torture team consisted of 4 - 6 men, and 4 men were scheduled for her today.

The torturers politely asked the woman to sit on a chair and tied her hands and feet to the chair. Then she was asked where her husband was, what she knew about his plans. The woman could not say anything. Even blows to the face did nothing.

"We know you are not telling the truth!" one of her torturers shouted. Then they untied her. The woman had to undress. They put hand and ankle cuffs on her and tied her to a device hanging from the ceiling. The torturers attached a spreader bar to her legs.

One man stood in front of her and one behind her. Then the men began testing different whips on her. They wanted to see which whip their victim was particularly sensitive to. They knew that this woman could not testify.

The woman screamed, at different pitches, sometimes louder, sometimes softer, sometimes she just moaned.

When her torturers were done with her, they stroked the bound victim all over her body. One torturer forced kisses on her and inserted one, later two fingers into her vagina. Because he was the chief interrogator, he was allowed to ask her if she would be willing to give him a blowjob. The woman promised to give it to the torturer when the pain was over. The man patted her, kissed her several times on her mouth and ordered the other men to untie her.

"On your knees, bitch!" the torturer ordered her. You're going to give me a blowjob now, and God help you if this doesn't turn out well...". The woman really gave her best. During the oral sex she had to say several times that her torturer should cum in her mouth. After about 10 minutes, the man poured into her mouth. He forced his victim to swallow the sperm. The woman obeyed.

After that, the interrogator asked her if she was ready to fuck his best man. She answered in the affirmative, but asked for a break. She was given 5 minutes. After that she had to ride a man with a very large penis. While she was going, the man kneaded her breasts and slapped her face several times. Then he came deep in her cunt. The woman had to thank him. She had to tell all the men several times that she was now satisfied.

The chief interrogator told her that she now had to prove her submissiveness and gratitude: "You will now receive 10 strokes with this leather strap - between your legs. You will not be tied up while doing this, but you will have to spread your legs so that we can see that you have not resented us for this day." Please lie wide-legged and backwards on the whipping block, arms up!" - "You and you, you hold her hands! You push her head down and soothe her. I myself will whip the cunt."

The woman screamed after the first stroke. "Spread your legs, you filthy pig, do it!" - "Aaaahhhh" - "Spread your legs cunt!!!" - "Aaaahhhh" - "And spread them wide! Hold` the bitch tight...!" - "Aaaahhh" - "Give her a kiss, idiot, she needs to calm down!" - "Aaaahhhh" - "Half time, take it easy beautiful wife, and spread..." - "Aaaahhhh" - "Come on, spread your legs, I want to see your clitoris, very nice!" - "Aaaahhhh, I can't take it anymore" - "Soon done, my dear. I've seen that wider." - "Aaaahhhh, please stop!" - Two more strokes, you are a very good woman." - "Wipe her sweat off and kiss her again!" - "Spread your legs!" - "Aaaahhhh" - Once more, that's it, very nice cunt! - "Aaaahhhh" - "All good, good woman, well worked along. You can get dressed now. - "Take her to the cell!"

... Take her to the cell!" ... sounds not good ... :devil:

(Continued. This one looks like it's going to be an orgy.... Text: EADGHE. Illustrations by OZ)

In the "rape room

In addition to the interrogation rooms, there were also so-called "rape rooms". These were primarily there to provide sexual gratification to the overworked personnel of the special units and help them to reduce their stress. The women abused there were not really expected to provide any information.

The "rape-rooms" were located next to the crew quarters. In each "rape-room" there was a very large, sturdy bed equipped with restraint devices. Several mattresses were attached to the floor. Furthermore, there were various wooden racks on which the women could be fixed in different positions. This made it easy to take unwilling prisoners orally, vaginally or anally.

In the "rape-rooms" always 15 - 20 men (sometimes up to 30 men) occupied themselves with one woman for several hours. The women were primarily not tortured, but had to make their bodies available for sex. For sadistically inclined men in the special units, however, there was always the possibility of additionally torturing their victims during sex.

Since there was always a special rush in the "rape-rooms" on weekends, it was decided to use Ms. H for the first time on XX.XX.XXXX. She was taken out of her cell around 14:00. The way was not far. The woman had to undress already in her cell and was given a black hood over her head. She was just told to stay calm and relax, they were going to do her right now.

There were 23 men in "rape-room" No. 4. They jeered as they saw their naked victim. They were thrilled when the woman's hood was removed.

"Don't worry, my dear, we'll start slowly and then increase together. At the beginning, you just swallow a little bit of cum, be gentle and just hold still. Now please kneel over here against the rack. We will now fix your pretty head. Hands back, you'll be handcuffed for safety." The woman looked broken.

"So, now open your mouth and blow! Don't you dare bite! Please try to swallow as much cum as possible, it will help you here, I promise!"

The woman closed her eyes and served several men in a row. She gagged but struggled to swallow the cum. Between each man she got a sip of water and her face was wiped clean.

After some time, they asked her if her pussy was wet. They would check it now. The woman was released from the rack and made to lie on the bed. She was tied up in spreadeagle position. Then they presented her several dildos and electric vibrators. 2 men knelt next to her, massaged her breasts and played with her nipples. She was asked to return the kisses of these two men - and only these two(!) - with her tongue. 2 other men held her thighs and a fifth man manipulated her vagina with the sex toys. The goal was to provoke an orgasm. This failed, but in the end, after about 20 minutes, the woman was wet.

Her tormentors took advantage of this to insert several beer and wine bottles into her cunt, amid a loud roar of laughter. When they were done, the woman had to say that she now wanted to feel a real penis.

"Aha, sweetheart! That's how it is! Say loud and clear that you want to be fucked. Say that you want us to cum between your legs and that you love it when you feel cum deep inside your body! Go ahead and do it..."

"Me, I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your cum, please..."

The still bound woman was first fucked by three men, one after another. Then they untied her. The victim had to kneel on all fours on a floor mattress and was taken from behind while she had to give it orally to a second man. After these men had also come, they gave the woman a break.

When the break was over, one of her tormentors took her aside. He sat down with her on a small couch and pressed her head against his shoulder. Then he asked her to spread her legs and stroked her pubic area. As he did so, he spoke very quietly to her, "You've done well so far. I am very pleased with you. Unfortunately, we have some employees here who are only really turned on by harder sex. I think you should do something good for them, too. Would you be willing to do that if you didn't have to go to the interrogation room tomorrow?" - "I'll do what you ask me to do. Please don't torture me so long, I'm willing to do what your staff wants." - "That's very very kind of you!"

"Guys, Ms. H wants to volunteer to go to the fuck bench!!!" The men hooted in anticipation.

(to be continued)

Attachments

• darkDiary_010_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_010_OZ.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 2,308
  • darkDiary_011_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_011_OZ.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 2,160
  • darkDiary_012_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_012_OZ.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 2,191
  • darkDiary_013_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_013_OZ.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 2,245
  • darkDiary_014_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_014_OZ.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 2,293
Hi all,

I am a newby here. I (think that) i am perfectly normal, except for my fetish to see women I know "in peril". I was fascinated by this one
https://cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/darkdiary_009_oz-jpg.1100392/
I imagine mate's wife being whipped like that, and I climax about that when I masturbate. She is actually very nice, and I mean her no harm. Would love to share my fetish with other educated guys

Hi all,

I am a newby here. I (think that) i am perfectly normal, except for my fetish to see women I know "in peril". I was fascinated by this one
https://cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/darkdiary_009_oz-jpg.1100392/
I imagine mate's wife being whipped like that, and I climax about that when I masturbate. She is actually very nice, and I mean her no harm. Would love to share my fetish with other educated guys
Welcome to the big world of perversions. And yes, we probably all have our eye on our buddies' wives. And are still civilized. (At least I hope we are). But it's probably better if you introduce yourself and share your ideas in the "New here" thread, rather than in my artist thread. But welcome, anyway.

Hi all,
Thanks for your replies. Yes i can tell a bit more about how it went this far with me that as a 60 year old I am posting in this forum. But I would rather do it in private. So contact me if you like. (And my other fetish is electro)

(Continuation)
"Come on, let me give you a quick explanation of how this nice construction works and what you have to look forward to. You're about to lie down on the padded board, completely relaxed. We will fix your arms with 4 leather straps at each side, quasi parallel to your body. Your head will be held from this wooden rack so that you can turn it to the left and right, but not lift it. You will mostly support your legs on the upholstered rails coming off to the side here, so that they are spread apart. I assume that for the most part we can do without leg restraints. However, if necessary, each leg can be restrained with up to 4 leather straps.

Once we have you tied down, you will be alternately fucked orally or vaginally. You will have to endure mild pain. I think you can handle it, though!" So, Ms. H., please lie down." - "Tie that bitch down!" - "Are you comfortable, beautiful woman? Let's get started then."

"For the first exercise, we'll connect electrodes to your nipples and labia majora. You will receive mild electric shocks, so no comparison to the 'picana session', if you know what I mean. While you're receiving the electrical stimuli, you'll take turns blowing the two fellows standing by your headboard. Got it?"

The woman nodded. Then they attached the electrodes and put her under current. The woman moaned and reflexively closed her unbound legs, whereupon several men shouted that she should spread them immediately or she would suffer badly.

Then the woman actually began to suck the first man. During the ordeal, she received instructions from the surrounding men and her rapist: "Use your tongue." - "Use your lips nicely." - "Lick!" - "If you feel pain, take the penis out of your mouth for a moment and moan. No biting, under any circumstances, do you understand!"? - "That's it. Keep your legs wide, we want to see something." - "Now give the other man your head." - "Go ahead, lick my balls! Ahh, she is so horny. Open your mouth and suck!" - "Concentrate on the fuck and ignore the pain."

While the abused woman was orally pleasuring the second man, she reared up several times under the electric torture and moaned loudly. Her legs, however, amazingly remained open, for which she was praised. The woman also managed to juice the two rapists one by one before getting very large loads of cum in her mouth and face. When the men were finished and she had swallowed, the electricity was turned off. The electrodes were removed. After that one of her tormentors fondled her breasts and pussy. Another man cleaned her face and gave her water to drink. During the procedure she had to say several times that it was not bad and that she enjoyed it. They also forced her to say, that she likes the taste of cum and she now wants to feel the cum inside her pussy. Ms. H. obeyed again.

Another man stepped up to Ms. H`s head. He stroked her soft black hair and licked her face. Then she had to kiss him. The man got a small plier, stepped to the end of the fuck bench and ordered the, "Spread your legs!"

Another man stepped up to Ms. H`s head. He stroked her soft black hair and licked her face. Then she had to kiss him.The man retrieved a small plier, stepped to the end of the fuck bench and ordered her: "Spread your legs!" He pulled down his pants and brutally thrust his already erect penis into her vagina. While he fucked the woman, he pinched and twisted her nipples with his fingers or the plier. Ms. H occasionally cried out and writhed in pain. The onlookers clapped enthusiastically and cheered the rapist on. When the screams would not end, the victim had to bite down on a wooden gag to keep the volume down. Her tormentor grunted with satisfaction. Eventually he came...When he was done, he pulled up his pants, kissed both of his victim's breasts, and thanked her for the "awesome fuck." Ms. H said nothing.
The woman was asked if she had paid attention to what was next. "Blowjob," she replied sadly. "Right! Good girl. Are you ready?" Ms. H nodded.

"Spread your legs, please! Wider...we want to get to the clitoris..." - A clitoris clamp was attached. The woman could barely stand it and tried to ease the pain by twisting and turning. When the men saw that it didn't work that way, they tied her legs as well. One man knelt between her legs and squeezed the clitoris. Ms. H screamed until her mouth was stuffed by a penis. The pressure of the clitoris clamp was reduced a bit, instead the woman had to work on the penis with her tongue. She tried hard, but still she had to scream in pain again and again. Finally they used a mouth spreader to reduce the danger for the rapist. Even though Ms. H could not blow now, the man had an orgasm and squirted into her mouth.

They removed mouth spreader and clitoris clamp. One of the men hit the swollen clitoris twice with the flat of his hand. Ms. H screamed in pain. They then released her from the "fuck bench." She was told that they would now thank her for her cooperation. She should just relax and accept the thanks.

Ms. H had to lie down on the bed again. All 23 men lined up according to their rank. The highest-ranking man stepped up to the bed:

"You are a very nice, accommodating woman. It is very pleasant to fuck you. Now I want you to open your legs once again and present your great cunt. Without looking at the man, the woman spread her legs. He slapped between her thighs. Afterwards, the woman had to kiss him while the next man was at work on her pussy. So it went in turn. Some of the men still squirt on her body.

Attachments

• darkDiary_015_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_015_OZ.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 2,122
  • darkDiary_016_2_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_016_2_OZ.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 2,111
  • darkDiary_016_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_016_OZ.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 2,149
  • darkDiary_017_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_017_OZ.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 2,109
  • darkDiary_019_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_019_OZ.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 2,233
(Continuation)
"Come on, let me give you a quick explanation of how this nice construction works and what you have to look forward to. You're about to lie down on the padded board, completely relaxed. We will fix your arms with 4 leather straps at each side, quasi parallel to your body. Your head will be held from this wooden rack so that you can turn it to the left and right, but not lift it. You will mostly support your legs on the upholstered rails coming off to the side here, so that they are spread apart. I assume that for the most part we can do without leg restraints. However, if necessary, each leg can be restrained with up to 4 leather straps.

Once we have you tied down, you will be alternately fucked orally or vaginally. You will have to endure mild pain. I think you can handle it, though!" So, Ms. H., please lie down." - "Tie that bitch down!" - "Are you comfortable, beautiful woman? Let's get started then."

"For the first exercise, we'll connect electrodes to your nipples and labia majora. You will receive mild electric shocks, so no comparison to the 'picana session', if you know what I mean. While you're receiving the electrical stimuli, you'll take turns blowing the two fellows standing by your headboard. Got it?"

The woman nodded. Then they attached the electrodes and put her under current. The woman moaned and reflexively closed her unbound legs, whereupon several men shouted that she should spread them immediately or she would suffer badly.

Then the woman actually began to suck the first man. During the ordeal, she received instructions from the surrounding men and her rapist: "Use your tongue." - "Use your lips nicely." - "Lick!" - "If you feel pain, take the penis out of your mouth for a moment and moan. No biting, under any circumstances, do you understand!"? - "That's it. Keep your legs wide, we want to see something." - "Now give the other man your head." - "Go ahead, lick my balls! Ahh, she is so horny. Open your mouth and suck!" - "Concentrate on the fuck and ignore the pain."

While the abused woman was orally pleasuring the second man, she reared up several times under the electric torture and moaned loudly. Her legs, however, amazingly remained open, for which she was praised. The woman also managed to juice the two rapists one by one before getting very large loads of cum in her mouth and face. When the men were finished and she had swallowed, the electricity was turned off. The electrodes were removed. After that one of her tormentors fondled her breasts and pussy. Another man cleaned her face and gave her water to drink. During the procedure she had to say several times that it was not bad and that she enjoyed it. They also forced her to say, that she likes the taste of cum and she now wants to feel the cum inside her pussy. Ms. H. obeyed again.

Another man stepped up to Ms. H`s head. He stroked her soft black hair and licked her face. Then she had to kiss him. The man got a small plier, stepped to the end of the fuck bench and ordered the, "Spread your legs!"

Another man stepped up to Ms. H`s head. He stroked her soft black hair and licked her face. Then she had to kiss him.The man retrieved a small plier, stepped to the end of the fuck bench and ordered her: "Spread your legs!" He pulled down his pants and brutally thrust his already erect penis into her vagina. While he fucked the woman, he pinched and twisted her nipples with his fingers or the plier. Ms. H occasionally cried out and writhed in pain. The onlookers clapped enthusiastically and cheered the rapist on. When the screams would not end, the victim had to bite down on a wooden gag to keep the volume down. Her tormentor grunted with satisfaction. Eventually he came...When he was done, he pulled up his pants, kissed both of his victim's breasts, and thanked her for the "awesome fuck." Ms. H said nothing.
The woman was asked if she had paid attention to what was next. "Blowjob," she replied sadly. "Right! Good girl. Are you ready?" Ms. H nodded.

"Spread your legs, please! Wider...we want to get to the clitoris..." - A clitoris clamp was attached. The woman could barely stand it and tried to ease the pain by twisting and turning. When the men saw that it didn't work that way, they tied her legs as well. One man knelt between her legs and squeezed the clitoris. Ms. H screamed until her mouth was stuffed by a penis. The pressure of the clitoris clamp was reduced a bit, instead the woman had to work on the penis with her tongue. She tried hard, but still she had to scream in pain again and again. Finally they used a mouth spreader to reduce the danger for the rapist. Even though Ms. H could not blow now, the man had an orgasm and squirted into her mouth.

They removed mouth spreader and clitoris clamp. One of the men hit the swollen clitoris twice with the flat of his hand. Ms. H screamed in pain. They then released her from the "fuck bench." She was told that they would now thank her for her cooperation. She should just relax and accept the thanks.

Ms. H had to lie down on the bed again. All 23 men lined up according to their rank. The highest-ranking man stepped up to the bed:

"You are a very nice, accommodating woman. It is very pleasant to fuck you. Now I want you to open your legs once again and present your great cunt. Without looking at the man, the woman spread her legs. He slapped between her thighs. Afterwards, the woman had to kiss him while the next man was at work on her pussy. So it went in turn. Some of the men still squirt on her body.
Great work, Oz.

(Here we go. Text by EADGHE, Illustrations: OZ)

A special torture

For a long time it was not about getting any information (about her husband?) from Ms. H. They wanted to torture her out of pure sadism, and the sexual component in her torture was very pronounced.

On XXXX.XX.XX, at about 21:00, 2 high-ranking officers entered her cell. The men were friendly, but immediately told her honestly that they would torture her that night. The special thing, they said, was that they had invited 10 paying guests who would be allowed to observe the torture and possibly do certain things to her.

They - the two officers - would make sure that nothing got out of hand. However, first they would have to "get in the mood" for that and they had heard that Ms. H was open to it. The men pulled down their pants and asked the woman to remove her panties. The men stimulated themselves at the sight of her exposed pubic area. When her limbs were erect, one of the men sat down on a chair and asked Ms. H to sit on his dick without inserting it into her vagina. He kneaded her T-shirt covered breasts from behind while the second man jerked off.

After both men ejaculated, Ms. H had to kiss them long and "intensely." Then she was asked to take off the T-shirt. Her hands were handcuffed behind her back. Then she had to accompany the men to the torture room.

In the torture room, the guests sat on chairs. They wore hoods so that they could not be identified. Furthermore, there were 4 torturers in the room.

The handcuffs were removed and the woman was tied to the "parrots perch". Then they put the already known mouth spreader on her and asked one of the guests to approach.

One of the torturers held the woman while a second beat the soles of her feet with a rubber truncheon. Screams.... The torturers told the guest that he could now put his penis in the woman's mouth and satisfy himself, and that they would continue the bastinado until the man poured out. This happened.

When the guest was finished, the mouth spreader was removed from Ms. H. The man was given a candle. One of the officers stroked the woman's pubic area, "Be brave, my dear!" One of the officers stroked the woman's pubic area, "Be brave, my dear!" - Then the guest was allowed to go to the pussy with the candle flame. Again the victim screamed very loudly.

After a few minutes, the men took Mrs. H. from the parrot swing. She was asked to lie down on the torture bench with her legs wide apart. The woman obeyed. She was tied down. Another guest was called over. Ms. H received instructions from one of the officers, "You will now properly satisfy the gentleman. Give a blow job as you have been trained to do. Work with your tongue and watch the gentleman cum. We will treat you with hot wax in the meantime. Concentrate on the blowjob and don't bite the gentleman or you will fare badly."

Ms. H looked sadly at the guest, who had dropped his pants in the meantime, and opened her mouth. The man pushed the penis into her mouth and moaned lustfully. When Ms. H started to blow, she also felt hot wax all over her body. She twisted and writhed, but still continued to work her guest's penis until he came. "Swallow, bitch!" the man shouted, then patted her face and stroked her hair. The torturers gave him a wax cup, which he emptied onto his victim's pubic, grinning.

After a few minutes, 2 torturers stepped up to the rack and knocked the hardened wax off the torture victim with leather scarfs.

Attachments

• darkDiary_020_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_020_OZ.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 2,053
  • darkDiary_021_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_021_OZ.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 2,171
  • darkDiary_022_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_022_OZ.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 2,238
  • darkDiary_023_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_023_OZ.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 2,311
  • darkDiary_024_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_024_OZ.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 2,363
(Here we go. Text by EADGHE, Illustrations: OZ)

A special torture

For a long time it was not about getting any information (about her husband?) from Ms. H. They wanted to torture her out of pure sadism, and the sexual component in her torture was very pronounced.

On XXXX.XX.XX, at about 21:00, 2 high-ranking officers entered her cell. The men were friendly, but immediately told her honestly that they would torture her that night. The special thing, they said, was that they had invited 10 paying guests who would be allowed to observe the torture and possibly do certain things to her.

They - the two officers - would make sure that nothing got out of hand. However, first they would have to "get in the mood" for that and they had heard that Ms. H was open to it. The men pulled down their pants and asked the woman to remove her panties. The men stimulated themselves at the sight of her exposed pubic area. When her limbs were erect, one of the men sat down on a chair and asked Ms. H to sit on his dick without inserting it into her vagina. He kneaded her T-shirt covered breasts from behind while the second man jerked off.

After both men ejaculated, Ms. H had to kiss them long and "intensely." Then she was asked to take off the T-shirt. Her hands were handcuffed behind her back. Then she had to accompany the men to the torture room.

In the torture room, the guests sat on chairs. They wore hoods so that they could not be identified. Furthermore, there were 4 torturers in the room.

The handcuffs were removed and the woman was tied to the "parrots perch". Then they put the already known mouth spreader on her and asked one of the guests to approach.

One of the torturers held the woman while a second beat the soles of her feet with a rubber truncheon. Screams.... The torturers told the guest that he could now put his penis in the woman's mouth and satisfy himself, and that they would continue the bastinado until the man poured out. This happened.

When the guest was finished, the mouth spreader was removed from Ms. H. The man was given a candle. One of the officers stroked the woman's pubic area, "Be brave, my dear!" One of the officers stroked the woman's pubic area, "Be brave, my dear!" - Then the guest was allowed to go to the pussy with the candle flame. Again the victim screamed very loudly.

After a few minutes, the men took Mrs. H. from the parrot swing. She was asked to lie down on the torture bench with her legs wide apart. The woman obeyed. She was tied down. Another guest was called over. Ms. H received instructions from one of the officers, "You will now properly satisfy the gentleman. Give a blow job as you have been trained to do. Work with your tongue and watch the gentleman cum. We will treat you with hot wax in the meantime. Concentrate on the blowjob and don't bite the gentleman or you will fare badly."

Ms. H looked sadly at the guest, who had dropped his pants in the meantime, and opened her mouth. The man pushed the penis into her mouth and moaned lustfully. When Ms. H started to blow, she also felt hot wax all over her body. She twisted and writhed, but still continued to work her guest's penis until he came. "Swallow, bitch!" the man shouted, then patted her face and stroked her hair. The torturers gave him a wax cup, which he emptied onto his victim's pubic, grinning.

After a few minutes, 2 torturers stepped up to the rack and knocked the hardened wax off the torture victim with leather scarfs.
Top notch!!

Back
Top Bottom