Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't know exactly what happened here. It may be that she is a prostitute who is being punished for her fornication. It may also be that she seduced a married man whose jealous and influential wife took revenge on her in this way. It may also be that she has refused an influential man who humiliates her. I don't know.
Or maybe it's all just a misunderstanding.
wonderfull pic

How much time does it take to you to create each of those images?

I think your work must be huge!!
This is quite different. Building a whole scene sometimes takes a whole day. Depending on how many characters are in it. That's why I hate mass scenes. It's boooooring.
But I have quite a nice collection of characters, scenes and poses by now, so that makes it easier.

I have already used the scenery and most of the characters in the picture stories you can find on the first page in my old collection. Look here.
(That's the good thing about using masks ;-))

Once the scene is set, it's easy.

Here we go.
Regarding the suggestion that relatives are also invited to watch, they will all receive a free copy of the film.
Zardoz, I haven't enough words to thank you about posting this fantastic image in answer to my request.
Everything in the scene is just awesome: The woman restrained in such an open position on the gyno chair... So deliciously helpless... Surrounded by those sick people enjoying her humiliation and her suffering (Sure even her relatives must be aroused by the action)... The marks left by the previous abuses... and...of course... the sadistic treatment she's receiving at the moment! The pears already inserted and the electric current sending unbearable shocks into the unfortunate victim's most intimate flesh... Delightful!!!
I love the expression on the woman's face as she's feeling so much pain. And, of course, each second of her agony recorded for the lucky ones to get a copy of the film....! That wonderful torture must be watched a lot of times in the future...
Well, once again, thank you very much, Zardoz. It's been a really nice detail. flower3

I am open for suggestions. It should fit into the thematic framework.
she is in the same position, but this time there is a transparent tube in her vagina, and they are inserting a rat at the other end o the tube.

I wonder about the husband, will he return to the country, only to be forced to see her continue to suffer, now to make him talk.
of perhaps he already wanted to dump her and is enjoying this videos with his new girlfriend

she is in the same position, but this time there is a transparent tube in her vagina, and they are inserting a rat at the other end o the tube.

I wonder about the husband, will he return to the country, only to be forced to see her continue to suffer, now to make him talk.
of perhaps he already wanted to dump her and is enjoying this videos with his new girlfriend
Thanks for the suggestion. A friend of CF just wrote a little story around this lady, I think I will focus on that for now. Overall I'm busy with other things right now, it will be a few days before I can do anything at all.

(Our friend EADGHE started a story around this lady, I tried my hand at illustrating the first chapter. More may follow as my time permits.)

"She was taken to another room. Her hands were tied behind her back. 4 masked men stood around her. "You know where you are here?" one of the men asked. "Please, please don't hurt me!".

"If you are a good woman, nothing will happen to you. We just want to know where your husband is." "I, I don't know, please..."
"We'll find out!" said the interrogator, the others laughing. "You see the nice things here? Most women are very talkative after their application...".

"Please, please, I don't know anything...". - "Are you ready to prove it?". - "Yes, please, how?". - Well, you are very attractive, but you know that...just give us your body as proof, as a lie detector, so to speak."

"No way, I can't do that..." - "Untie her handcuffs!" - "Take off your clothes!" - "No, please don't!" - "Undress, I said! - The woman reluctantly obeyed. When she was naked, they tied her hands behind her back again. The men groped her and forced kisses on her, one licking and sucking her nipples.

"Which of us do you want to suck first?" - "I don't, I can't. I've never done this before, please!"
"I'm sorry, but then we'll have to get you submissive before we ride you in." - "Put the bitch on the metal grate and tie her up wide-legged!"

"Noooo." - "You'll be ready soon, beautiful, I promise you!" said the interrogator. He sat down on a stool and caressed her face, massaging her breasts. Then the men tortured her with a "picana electrica." The woman writhed under the electric shocks and screamed. During the short breaks in the torture, she was caressed and kissed again.

After some time, the exhausted victim cried out "I can't take it anymore, stop, I beg you, I'll do what you ask me, please don't torture me anymore!" Her torturer (the boss) inquired, "Are you ready to satisfy us? Will you do what we ask of you? Do you surrender, do you cooperate without resistance?" - "Yes, just please stop hurting me."

The men untied the woman. They ordered her to kneel on a mat on the floor. Her arms were tied behind her back with a handcuff. Then she had to give 2 men a blowjob while a third stroked her pussy.

When the two men were ready to cum, the third man ordered her to take the cum in her mouth and swallow it, otherwise the electric torture would be repeated.

The woman obeyed, she choked, but swallowed.

"Good woman, very well done! Now you still have to satisfy the other two of us, then it's over for the day: What do you think, can you do it without handcuffs?" - "Yes, I'll do it."
The shackles were loosened, the woman had to lie down on the mat and was vaginally fucked while the second man put his member in her mouth. After their tormentors switched positions several times, they both came inside their victim.

Afterwards, they took the exhausted and humiliated woman to her cell. "Thank you Ms., you were great, we will continue our conversation tomorrow!

Attachments

• darkDiary_001_OZs.jpg
    darkDiary_001_OZs.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 2,494
  • darkDiary_002_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_002_OZ.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 2,488
  • darkDiary_003_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_003_OZ.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 2,526
  • darkDiary_004b_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_004b_OZ.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 2,490
  • darkDiary_005_OZ.jpg
    darkDiary_005_OZ.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 2,596
(Our friend EADGHE started a story around this lady, I tried my hand at illustrating the first chapter. More may follow as my time permits.)

Afterwards, they took the exhausted and humiliated woman to her cell. "Thank you Ms., you were great, we will continue our conversation tomorrow!
Did she negotiate a pleasant night in the last two pictures???

Fantastic set of images!
That attractive woman is for an extremely humiliating and painful time in the hands of the military...
Very well depicted all the action through this sequence of five pictures. I especially love the third one, with the girl tightly held on the table and being tortured with the electricity.
And I think this should be just the beginning of her ordeal... Helpless, surrounded by sick and sadistic soldiers, things can only go worse and worse for the unfortunate captive.
It doesn't really matter if she knows where her husband is or not....

"She was taken to another room. Her hands were tied behind her back. 4 masked men stood around her. "You know where you are here?" one of the men asked. "Please, please don't hurt me!".

"If you are a good woman, nothing will happen to you. We just want to know where your husband is." "I, I don't know, please..."
"We'll find out!" said the interrogator, the others laughing. "You see the nice things here? Most women are very talkative after their application...".

"Please, please, I don't know anything...". - "Are you ready to prove it?". - "Yes, please, how?". - Well, you are very attractive, but you know that...just give us your body as proof, as a lie detector, so to speak."

"No way, I can't do that..." - "Untie her handcuffs!" - "Take off your clothes!" - "No, please don't!" - "Undress, I said! - The woman reluctantly obeyed. When she was naked, they tied her hands behind her back again. The men groped her and forced kisses on her, one licking and sucking her nipples.

"Which of us do you want to suck first?" - "I don't, I can't. I've never done this before, please!"
"I'm sorry, but then we'll have to get you submissive before we ride you in." - "Put the bitch on the metal grate and tie her up wide-legged!"

"Noooo." - "You'll be ready soon, beautiful, I promise you!" said the interrogator. He sat down on a stool and caressed her face, massaging her breasts. Then the men tortured her with a "picana electrica." The woman writhed under the electric shocks and screamed. During the short breaks in the torture, she was caressed and kissed again.

After some time, the exhausted victim cried out "I can't take it anymore, stop, I beg you, I'll do what you ask me, please don't torture me anymore!" Her torturer (the boss) inquired, "Are you ready to satisfy us? Will you do what we ask of you? Do you surrender, do you cooperate without resistance?" - "Yes, just please stop hurting me."

The men untied the woman. They ordered her to kneel on a mat on the floor. Her arms were tied behind her back with a handcuff. Then she had to give 2 men a blowjob while a third stroked her pussy.

When the two men were ready to cum, the third man ordered her to take the cum in her mouth and swallow it, otherwise the electric torture would be repeated.

The woman obeyed, she choked, but swallowed.

"Good woman, very well done! Now you still have to satisfy the other two of us, then it's over for the day: What do you think, can you do it without handcuffs?" - "Yes, I'll do it."
The shackles were loosened, the woman had to lie down on the mat and was vaginally fucked while the second man put his member in her mouth. After their tormentors switched positions several times, they both came inside their victim.

I just love it!

Back
Top Bottom