My crucifixion work

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes it does look good and subscriptions via Patreon start at $5 pm. which gives you permanent storage.
Screenshot_20220915-222500.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for this erotic trip, it's a shame they didn't show off her beautiful legs properly.
I also would have liked to see more of her legs and feet (esp.!), but that would require a long camera shot, which would have diluted much of the detail that the medium shot gave us. Panning up and down might have been a good idea, but that's more difficult than it sounds unless you're a trained camera operator. (See any of the otherwise great Maxxx Cox crux videos to see examples of poor panning.)

What Anna said about this session:

"I really love different BDSM practices, but I don't often get to try something really exciting. But this time I got a real mix of pain, shame and sexual arousal. The feeling of helplessness when you hang on a cross gives a lot of complex emotions. I want to leave the cross, and at the same time hang on it for a very, very long time. While I was hanging on the cross, my breathing became more and more slow, but the excitement grew. I want to go to the cross again, and most likely not alone once"

Back
Top Bottom