My crucifixion work

Go to CruxDreams.com
The maximum time that the model hung on the cross without supports in the "dance" mode is 30 minutes. Standard time is 15 minutes, of which 7-8 minutes in the "dance" mode.
This girl is well trained.
Very difficult to hang 30 minutes
Did you tried with a sedile ?
It's my time too : I cant more than 25 minutes ...
But dont forget that a crucifixion do be made in pain, otherwise you will not have satisfaction !

For those unaware, DimDimi has a new video out. Here are some screenshots:

Attachments

• September - 1.jpg
    September - 1.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 662
  • September - 2.jpg
    September - 2.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 641
  • September - 3.jpg
    September - 3.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 593
  • September - 4.jpg
    September - 4.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 571
  • September - 5.jpg
    September - 5.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 574
  • September - 6.jpg
    September - 6.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 562
  • September - 7.jpg
    September - 7.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 548
  • September - 8.jpg
    September - 8.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 544
  • September - 9.jpg
    September - 9.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 606
  • September - 10.jpg
    September - 10.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 669
For those unaware, DimDimi has a new video out. Here are some screenshots:
On the Telegram app. There is a link further up the thread. I don't know how to link across applications.
I made a clip from the video. And I've uploaded the complete video to Zippyshare (private upload enabled). (Hope that's OK with you, Dimi.) Here's the link:
https://www18.zippyshare.com/v/WQqPO3Bs/file.html

And here's the clip:

Evidently that link to the whole file is not working on Zippyshare. My apologies. I'll try to find a different carrier.

I made a clip from the video. And I've uploaded the complete video to Zippyshare (private upload enabled). (Hope that's OK with you, Dimi.) Here's the link:
https://www18.zippyshare.com/v/WQqPO3Bs/file.html

And here's the clip:

I'm not sure I like the idea that she can slide the rope along the beam. She could slide it off the end and escape.
This is why the Romans used nails.:devil:
Love it! Perhaps another curtain with a Roman landscape can add some extra feeling? :) Continue the good work!
I wonder if they could use blue screen and insert footage of a real landscape?
It would cost a bit more and require more editing work, but it might be worth it.

Too young for such a horrible death, I wonder what crime she committed do deserve death on a cross. What’s her age?

Wow! I think the red background is gorgeous, suits her complexion and skin-colour perfectly.

The slippery ropes do allow her to get into some novel poses, and to move in ways not so often seen on crux videos.
But I agree with Naraku that there needs to be some obstacles to ensure they don't slide off the ends.

Gofile looks useful ...
"Gofile is a free and anonymous file-sharing platform. You can store and share data of all types (files, images, music, videos etc...). There is no limit, you download at the maximum speed of your connection and everything is free."
There are drawbacks however....
They earn money with donators, which are lots of people. They don't have a storage restriction, but if you aren't a donator they will delete your uploaded files after a set amount of days. Their privacy policy claims that they don't collect any data from you, so you should be good when using their service.28 mar 2021

Gofile looks useful ...
"Gofile is a free and anonymous file-sharing platform. You can store and share data of all types (files, images, music, videos etc...). There is no limit, you download at the maximum speed of your connection and everything is free."
There are drawbacks however....
They earn money with donators, which are lots of people. They don't have a storage restriction, but if you aren't a donator they will delete your uploaded files after a set amount of days. Their privacy policy claims that they don't collect any data from you, so you should be good when using their service.28 mar 2021

True, Melis. Here's what Gofile says:
"As long as your files are regularly downloaded every week by different people, they are never deleted.
When a file is no longer downloaded, it becomes inactive. Inactive files are deleted after a period of 10 days."

However, this is a plus:
"You can upload anything as long as it's legal." I think we fall into the legal category in most countries. But other platforms have nudity bans, etc., that could get us kicked off.

IMO it's the best platform I've seen other than google docs, which I personally hesitate to use with our material for security purposes.

Back
Top Bottom