naked female fighting

Go to CruxDreams.com
if you like my stuff why not support me on patreon/Puppyowner for naked female fighting new everyday + links to the images I can't show there

or my new site subscribestar/puppyowner for more the exotic images every day and the female fighting

Spur Battles 3

for the individual spur queens this was what the last eleven months of nudity had been leading up to and no one wanted to let their village down. once they were cuffed and the fight started there were no breaks the fight continued until one gave in or simply couldn't fight on.

the referee's were chosen at random from the registered voters of each competing town as several would be needed, no referee was allowed to be in charge of a fight involving her villages spur queen in order to avoid favouritism.

each fight would have a winner and a loser, the winner just moved on to the next round the loser would enter the losers bracket, the losers fighting each other and that winner progressing, until finally there would be a battle of the winners winner and the winner of the losers bracket, the loser having to win twice to take the coveted title

Attachments

• Spur Battles 3.jpg
    Spur Battles 3.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 840
fawn vs doe 5
if you like my stuff why not support me on patreon/Puppyowner for naked female fighting new everyday + links to the images I can't show there

or my new site subscribestar/puppyowner for more the exotic images every day and the female fighting
for both everything depend on their neck and upper body strength once the horns came together and intertwined, using your force to drag and turn your adversary over in to a submission pose, something that would be repeated over and over until it was actually real and one really did surrender and turn tail

Attachments

• fawn vs doe 5.jpg
    fawn vs doe 5.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 494
jousting 34

doesn't make much sense if you haven't seen the previous ones

Attachments

• jousting 34.jpg
    jousting 34.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 413

the whole thing had seemed like it was a giant hoax, some kind of inside joke her colleagues were having as she'd only been there a few months, she'd embarrassed herself by standing naked in front of everyone, she had hoped it was just hazing that in her mind that had gone to far, there had still been time for everyone to laugh and walk away and then the girl had walked through crowd also naked and entered the ring.

and it had taken on a whole new aspect, she hadn't been sure what she was expected to do, she couldn't legally hit a student, and then the girl had slapped her hard around the face and called her a 'bitch' and then she just saw red and without even realising it she was fighting

Attachments

• Teach 2.jpg
    Teach 2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 391

or my new site subscribestar/puppyowner for the more exotic images every day and the female fighting
this is part 4 of a new series

even before Ashley's hand had closed around the bat she felt the water move and knew she wasn't alone in the pool, as she pushed off the floor heading upwards for air she realised her error, she'd expected Trish to be either on the surface or only now heading for the floor of the pool

breaking the surface she quickly put her head back under water, Trisha hadn't jumped in she'd dived and was still under the water and already armed and coming for her

Attachments

• Naked pool fights 4.jpg
    Naked pool fights 4.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 345

yep still going on, but unless you follow the story of Katie and jane, it won't make much sense

Attachments

• Caged Knife Fight 1070.jpg
    Caged Knife Fight 1070.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 324
if you like my stuff why not support me on patreon/Puppyowner for naked female fighting new every day + links to the images I can't show there

or my new site subscribestar/puppyowner for more exotic images every day and the female fighting

Female naked boxing 5

the exchange of short punches as they had stood toe to toe had left the board wondering when they would break away and fight more scientifically, instead they had just opened the gap between them and the punches became longer and harder as they put their whole weight behind every shot

Attachments

• Female naked boxing 5.jpg
    Female naked boxing 5.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 290
if you like my stuff why not support me on patreon/Puppyowner for naked female fighting new every day + links to the images I can't show there

The Matriarchy 5

or my new site subscribestar/puppyowner for more exotic images every day and the female fighting
she could tell the woman wasn't really being serious by the way she was moving her sword, it seemed more of a test, although technically the whole exercise was a test, and the woman knew as well as she did there was a time limit on all of this.

with confidence in herself and her ability to win or at least stay alive till time ran out, she began turning the tables and testing the woman herself, she'd been taught to know your opponent and you can beat your opponent

Attachments

• The Matriarchy 5.jpg
    The Matriarchy 5.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 275
tootsies 4
just one of a series of images I did for one of my patreons

Attachments

• tootsies 4.jpg
    tootsies 4.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 237
Back
Top Bottom