Natasha Goes To The University Of The Virgin Martyrs

Go to CruxDreams.com
Next up were Barb and Siss. These proceeding were held a (kind of) real court.

They handcuffed the esteemed Professor Moore and led her naked to the courtroom.

prison 067 a.jpg

Next they came for Siss. She glared at the guards and said “I’m comfortable where I am at. Why don’t you just come get me when you are ready to crucify me?”

Pprison 091.jpg RISON 91

Two burly guards began to rush Siss but Bailiff Ulrika shouted “No! Leave her alone, Bull and Gunner! If she doesn’t want to participate instead of Barb and Siss being allowed a conjugal visit tonight Siss can spend the night here smoking Madame Wu’s and we’ll put Barb in a pillory and you boys can pummel her ass and cunt.

“Wait, I’ll go” Siss said.

Tree

Wasn't it more like '61?

Cue the dream sequence!!! :p

They handcuffed the esteemed Professor Moore and led her naked to the courtroom.

View attachment 302250

Next they came for Siss. She glared at the guards and said “I’m comfortable where I am at. Why don’t you just come get me when you are ready to crucify me?”

PView attachment 302249 RISON 91

Two burly guards began to rush Siss but Bailiff Ulrika shouted “No! Leave her alone, Bull and Gunner! If she doesn’t want to participate instead of Barb and Siss being allowed a conjugal visit tonight Siss can spend the night here smoking Madame Wu’s and we’ll put Barb in a pillory and you boys can pummel her ass and cunt.

Tree

“Wait, I’ll go” Siss said. Isn't she great?:)

View attachment 302250

PView attachment 302249 RISON 91

Tree

prison 067 a.jpg "the esteemed Professor Moore" .... sans cap and gown ... naked as usual to Admi's court!

While Natasha, Blaire, and Thessela have been condemned to death by crucifixion in an administrative hearing because legally they were classified as slaves, Barb and Siss will be tried on serious charges (for Crux Forums) that could carry profound penalties if they are found guilty. First Siss was brought to courtroom followed by Professor Moore. Due to the inclement weather they were allowed scarlet hooded capes as they were brought to the court house. Barb thought ‘like this is really a neutral color.’

witch caught.jpg

She needn’t have worried about the cape prejudicing the court as they weren’t allowed to wear them into the courtroom. Probably the more prejudicial was that Siss and Barb were placed in separate ‘defense stands’. The stands are really cubicles barely two feet wide, a foot and a half deep. The front of the stands has fixed bars and Siss and Barb enter from the back and heavy steel doors slam shut and are locked behind them. During the trail Siss and Barb cannot see or touch each other.

Barb felt her heart sink when she saw Tree sitting at the defense attorney table. She asks “What the hell are you doing here?”

“Good to see you too, Barb” Tree replies. “It seems Thaddeus H. Tree is still working on a major slave trade contract and T. ‘Homeboy’ árbolis on the run from the Drug Enforcement Agency so you are stuck with me. Besides I haven’t seen your cute ass at the Tree house in a while and I might use my ‘attorney-client priveliges’.”

Prosecutor Rodent wastes no time. The first charge is ‘obstruction of the disciple and correction of UVM students’. Tree protests and notes neither Barb nor Blaire even saw the already condemned trio. The Rodent is on top of his game and asks if Tree was not asked to drive to the UVM to check on Blaire and Thessela. Tree admits they did but… The rodent cuts him off and rests his case. Barb protests that Siss, her assistant, was only carrying out a request from her boss.

Judge Admi moves to second charge, that of gross sexual misconduct. Prosecutor Rodent is quick to produce video of Barb and Siss engaged in… what they engage in…

les 48.jpg

The entire courtroom falls silent and watches. Tree objects that the video was not turned over to the defense during discovery but the rodent says that it would only be available on ‘Blu-Ray DVD’. Tree seems placated when the rodent assures Tree as soon as they DVD is available he would send Tree a free copy. After a few more scenes… it seems Barb and Siss do this regularly…

les 25 a.jpg

…the prosecution rests.

The verdicts against Professor Moore are read first… On the charge of ‘obstruction of the disciple and correction of UVM students’ she is found guilty and condemn to death by crucifixion. On the charge of ‘gross sexual misconduct’ she is likewise found guilty and sentenced to death by crucifixion. Tree objects stating he doesn’t mind crucifying Barb but once she is dead he is not going to crucify her another time. It is explained to ho him Barb’s sentences will be serve concurrently. Tree digs out his unabridged Oxford college dictionary to see what ‘concurrently’ means. He slams it shut and says “I’m OK with that.”

The door behind Barb is opened and her wrists are cuffed behind her back then the steel door is slammed shut behind her back. Next the verdicts are read for Siss. Judge Admi announces “On the charge of ‘obstruction of the disciple and correction of UVM students’ I find the defendant innocent as she was following a superior’s directive.”

‘Yes!’ Tree thinks as he scores only him second court victory since joining CF. Siss protests saying she is not a child and knew what she was doing. Tree hisses “Shut up Siss; you might get off.”
court 225.jpg

The gavel raps and the fair and just Judge Admi demanded order in his court.

“On the second charge of ‘gross sexual misconduct’ I find the defendant guilty and condemn her to death by crucifixion” the judge declares.

Tree is not displeased. He hit .500 for Siss.

When asked, Tree says “yes, I have a few points of order that need clarification. First, I want it on the record that the rodent will provide the whole video.”

“Agreed!”

“…and that I maintain attorney-client visitation rights with the defendants, either in their location of incarceration or at the Tree house.”

“You are pressing it Tree, I must warn you” Judge Admi admonishes.

Tree ignores him and demands that Siss and Barb are allowed to spend their last days in together in clean cell. The judge almost blows veins out of his neck until Tree explains they will be in much better shape for their crucifixions than if they languished in Chancellor Wragg’s dungeon. The judge and condemned women were satisfied…

d guil with janine.jpg

…only Wragg disapproved… is this a factor?

Barb and Siss ignore the constant eye of the rodent's cameras...

les tumblr_md6iceNMTL1rzg8j1o1_500.jpg

Tree

Tree

@

Last edited:
While Natasha, Blaire, and Thessela have been condemned to death by crucifixion in an administrative hearing because legally they were classified as slaves, Barb and Siss will be tried on serious charges (for Crux Forums) that could carry profound penalties if they are found guilty. First Siss was brought to courtroom followed by Professor Moore. Due to the inclement weather they were allowed scarlet hooded capes as they were brought to the court house. Barb thought ‘like this is really a neutral color.’

View attachment 302339

She needn’t have worried about the cape prejudicing the court as they weren’t allowed to wear them into the courtroom. Probably the more prejudicial was that Siss and Barb were placed in separate ‘defense stands’. The stands are really cubicles barely two feet wide, a foot and a half deep. The front of the stands has fixed bars and Siss and Barb enter from the back and heavy steel doors slam shut and are locked behind them. During the trail Siss and Barb cannot see or touch each other.

Barb felt her heart sink when she saw Tree sitting at the defense attorney table. She asks “What the hell are you doing here?”

“Good to see you too, Barb” Tree replies. “It seems Thaddeus H. Tree is still working on a major slave trade contract and T. ‘Homeboy’ árbolis on the run from the Drug Enforcement Agency so you are stuck with me. Besides I haven’t seen your cute ass at the Tree house in a while and I might use my ‘attorney-client priveliges’.”

Prosecutor Rodent wastes no time. The first charge is ‘obstruction of the disciple and correction of UVM students’. Tree protests and notes neither Barb nor Blaire even saw the already condemned trio. The Rodent is on top of his game and asks if Tree was not asked to drive to the UVM to check on Blaire and Thessela. Tree admits they did but… The rodent cuts him off and rests his case. Barb protests that Siss, her assistant, was only carrying out a request from her boss.

Judge Admi moves to second charge, that of gross sexual misconduct. Prosecutor Rodent is quick to produce video of Barb and Siss engaged in… what they engage in…

View attachment 302340

The entire courtroom falls silent and watches. Tree objects that the video was not turned over to the defense during discovery but the rodent says that it would only be available on ‘Blu-Ray DVD’. Tree seems placated when the rodent assures Tree as soon as they DVD is available he would send Tree a free copy. After a few more scenes… it seems Barb and Siss do this regularly…

View attachment 302342

…the prosecution rests.

The verdicts against Professor Moore are read first… On the charge of ‘obstruction of the disciple and correction of UVM students’ she is found guilty and condemn to death by crucifixion. On the charge of ‘gross sexual misconduct’ she is likewise found guilty and sentenced to death by crucifixion. Tree objects stating he doesn’t mind crucifying Barb but once she is dead he is not going to crucify her another time. It is explained to ho him Barb’s sentences will be serve concurrently. Tree digs out his unabridged Oxford college dictionary to see what ‘concurrently’ means. He slams it shut and says “I’m OK with that.”

The door behind Barb is opened and her wrists are cuffed behind her back then the steel door is slammed shut behind her back. Next the verdicts are read for Siss. Judge Admi announces “On the charge of ‘obstruction of the disciple and correction of UVM students’ I find the defendant innocent as she was following a superior’s directive.”

‘Yes!’ Tree thinks as he scores only him second court victory since joining CF. Siss protests saying she is not a child and knew what she was doing. Tree hisses “Shut up Siss; you might get off.”
View attachment 302341

The gavel raps and the fair and just Judge Admi demanded order in his court.

“On the second charge of ‘gross sexual misconduct’ I find the defendant guilty and condemn her to death by crucifixion” the judge declares.

Tree is not displeased. He hit .500 for Siss.

When asked, Tree says “yes, I have a few points of order that need clarification. First, I want it on the record that the rodent will provide the whole video.”

“Agreed!”

“…and that I maintain attorney-client visitation rights with the defendants, either in their location of incarceration or at the Tree house.”

“You are pressing it Tree, I must warn you” Judge Admi admonishes.

Tree ignores him and demands that Siss and Tree are allowed to spend their last days in together in clean cell. The judge almost blows veins out of his neck until Tree explains they will be in much better shape for their crucifixions than if they languished in Chancellor Wragg’s dungeon. The judge and condemned women were satisfied…

View attachment 302343

…only Wragg disapproved… is this a factor?

Barb and Siss ignore the constant eye of the rodent's cameras...

View attachment 302344

Tree

Tree

@

Wow...what can I say .. a masterpiece of writing and illustration .. kudos Tree .... :clapping::clapping:

Now let Siss and I get back to what we were doing please. ;)

Love the pics in this post ....

witch caught.jpg little red riding hood tumescence revealed;)
les 48.jpg getting the nose in the right place is half the battle:confused:
les 25 a.jpg there, we go, that's better:)
court 225.jpg so you are telling me that he was all we could afford Siss? What does pro bono mean anyway? Not what I think it does, I hope!:oops:

d guil with janine.jpg let's ignore them ... courtroom schmourtroom ... let's enjoy each other while they do whatever they do in here.:devil:
les tumblr_md6iceNMTL1rzg8j1o1_500.jpg now that's more like it :p

Last edited:
Love the pics in this post ....

View attachment 302358 little red riding hood tumescence revealed;)
View attachment 302359 getting the nose in the right place is half the battle:confused:
View attachment 302360 there, we go, that's better:)
View attachment 302361 so you are telling me that he was all we could afford Siss? What does pro bono mean anyway? Not what I think it does, I hope!:oops:

View attachment 302362 let's ignore them ... courtroom schmourtroom ... let's enjoy each other while they do whatever they do in here.:devil:
View attachment 302363 now that's more like it :p
A three spikes on satin (the best you can get) reply...
book200a- spikes jpeg.jpg

T

Back
Top Bottom