Back by popular demand.... :rolleyes:

View attachment 301660
Hallowe'en, 2015

By R. Wragg

$20? IT'S A BARGAIN!

View attachment 301661

Well, who wouldn't?

What else is there to do with $20?

Hallowe'en, so it is said, is the biggest event of the year at the University of the Virgin Martyrs. Thanksgiving? A mere interruption. Christmas? An inconvenience. But Hallowe'en? Now THAT is worth celebrating!

In a special celebration this year, the Chancellor of the University, World Famous as he is for his generosity of spirit and consideration towards his students, has consented to open up parts of the University.

Tours of the dungeon basement are available, a snip at $10!

One of the most famous professors at the University, Professor Moore, will be hanging around in the cellar, and for only $20 she will help you to:

• Discover the true meaning of the word 'Tumescence', offering practical tips on how to achieve it.
  • Help confused and befuddled men to discover an organ that they never knew existed.
  • Demonstrate, once and for all, that a shower of cold water does absolutely nothing to diminish a rapacious sexual appetite.
So come on, Cruxforumers, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity! Roll up! Roll up! All proceeds to Chancellor Wragg The University Benevolent fund!

Members of the Wragg family will be there, too!

View attachment 301662

Happy Hallowe'en to all Cruxforumers! :)

Happy Halloween Wragg Family and fellow Cruxtations. I'm getting specially undressed for the evening! Xxx

One of the most famous professors at the University, Professor Moore, will be hanging around in the cellar, and for only $20 she will help you to:

• Discover the true meaning of the word 'Tumescence', offering practical tips on how to achieve it.
  • Help confused and befuddled men to discover an organ that they never knew existed.
  • Demonstrate, once and for all, that a shower of cold water does absolutely nothing to diminish a rapacious sexual appetite.

little_caprice_beautiful_face_by_petimbo-d8s99ql.jpg Rapacious???? MOI??? Are you sure you checked your facts? Will you reveal your source? Sensational news mongering, that's what this is .... haruuuumph!

Blaire had become a favorite of Chancellor Wragg. She enthusiastically embraced her pony training and performed well before big donors. One day she was resting in her stall when one of her handlers came into the stable and announced that the chancellor wanted to see her.

blaire 078.jpg

The manacles and shackles were replaced with a chromed collar that Blaire cooperated with its placement.

collar 001.gif collar 002.gif

The collar was followed with a chrome cuff that held her wrists crossed in front of her belly. Had this been Tash she would have resisted but by this time Blaire was more comfortable being bound as it freed her to be submissive.
blaire 076.jpg

I am brought to the chancellor’s office at the end of the stable. I enter and see the chancellor and Joan Tree and drop to my hands and knees in deference to my masters.

blaire 077.jpg

Joan orders me to my knees and be ‘at ease’ which means I can sit back and rest on my feet. Chancellor Wragg seems to look upset and I wonder what I have done to displease him. He leans forward and tells me I am free to speak freely then adds “I am sorry to tell you that Prosecutor Rodent has filed charges against Natasha for assaulting her trainer. She will be tried before the fair and just Judge Admi and after she is convicted she will face certain death by crucifixion.”

“I am not surprised” I reply. “She always seemed to think she was above being a pony slave. May I ask what could this possibly mean to me?”

“I regret to tell you that when you and Thessela were sent to training with Natasha until the end of next spring’s semester any infraction by any of you all three of you would suffer the same punishment. So when she is convicted and sentenced both you and Thessela will also be condemned to death with her by crucifixion. Although the judge and prosecutor have a heavy workload they have agreed to expedite her trial.”

I feel queasy and in barely more than a whisper I say “I hope she has a good defense attorney.”

“None but the best… Thaddeus H. Tree will be on her side.”

I think I am about to wretch. Absently I ask if Thessela knows of this. He says “I have yet to tell her. I though you would take the news better than she.”

I look down and say “She will do alright. She will think she is a slave and has no choice. May I sit?”

blaire 075.jpg

“Of course you may. I am sure this news is somewhat disconcerting to you.”

I lean against the wall and after catching my breath I say “I always hoped to live past my 21st birthday.”

blaire 074.jpg

He didn’t offer any hope instead saying “In light of this I have canceled you weekly flogging.”

Now I am angry and almost catlike I am on my feet and raise my hands above my head and in a tone I have not used in months I demand “Why; have you tired of seeing my body lashed?”

blaire 073.jpg

-Blaire

Tree

No, I do not understand women, Ulrika…

Last edited:
I get my wish. If they want to crucify me for something someone else has done I cannot stop them but I will not be a pampered menial! If this is day of my weekly flogging I will not be denied what I have earned! They are ready to start I ask am I still free to speak. I am told I am. I say “Then please flog me until I cannot stand.”

blaire 072.jpg

-Blaire

Tree does not understand this.

Blaire is flogged until her legs collapse and she can no longer struggle to her feet. She wakes up the next morning a bit confused by the comfortable bed and fresh coffee and oat cookies. She looks about the room and takes comfort in the metal restraining her and the bars over the windows…

roxie 004.jpg

Tree

I get my wish. If they want to crucify me for something someone else has done I cannot stop them but I will not be a pampered menial! If this is day of my weekly flogging I will not be denied what I have earned! They are ready to start I ask am I still free to speak. I am told I am. I say “Then please flog me until I cannot stand.”

View attachment 302026

-Blaire

Tree does not understand this.

Blaire is flogged until her legs collapse and she can no longer struggle to her feet. She wakes up the next morning a bit confused by the comfortable bed and fresh coffee and oat cookies. She looks about the room and takes comfort in the metal restraining her and the bars over the windows…

View attachment 302027

Tree

Looks hungry to me ... :rolleyes:

Tree here…

I drive to the airport in west St. Louis and board the Tree plane. I fly to Judge Admi’s secret Caribbean estate.

THT Jet tail art.jpg

I get to the estate and ask Judge Admi what is going on. He is both surprised by my arrival and my question but first he demands to know how I got on the ground. I tell him I used the key under the planter by the gate. Then I say “I got a work order for five crucifixions.”

Admi says “Business is good at THT Inc. I see!”

tree and admi lawn 2.jpg

“It could be better. I don’t recall being hired defend anyone” I protest.

“There hasn’t been any trials yet and you would have a conflict of interest so Thaddeus H. Tree has been assigned to the defense” Admi explains.

wc 2.jpg

“Explain” I demand.

“Certainly; while Natasha was in training at the THT Slave Stables and Pony Livery™ she assaulted your sister…

P 010.jpg

…and there are concerns you would offer a less than rigorous defense… not that it would matter” Admi says.

I shoot him an angry glance but say “That explains one trial! What about the other four trials?”

“Actually that is three trials in one. Under the rules of the University of the Virgin Martyrs’ demerit system Blaire, Thessela, and Tash receive the same all receive the same punishment if any one of them commits an infraction until the end of the 2016 semester.”

“You mean if Tash if found guilty and sentenced to death on the cross Blaire and Thess are getting crucified with her” I ask.

“No I mean when Tash is convicted they will be crucified with her” Admi corrects.

“Do they know?”

“Chancellor Wragg told me Blaire knows. She a bit disappointed. As for Thessela she is a slave- she has no choice.”

“OK, that’s 3 out of 5 of the other crucifixions. That leaves two more” I observe.

“Yes, that would be Professor Moore and her assistant Siss.”

“What are they charged with” I asked.

“I’m not sure as Prosecutor Rodent is still MAKING UP preparing to file charges but indicated you could be called as witness. But Tree, let us not get wrapped up in business. As long as you are here I will have Ulrika deliver drinks and we can play lawn darts…”

tree and admi lawn darts.jpg

Tree

Tree here…

I drive to the airport in west St. Louis and board the Tree plane. I fly to Judge Admi’s secret Caribbean estate.

View attachment 302087

I get to the estate and ask Judge Admi what is going on. He is both surprised by my arrival and my question but first he demands to know how I got on the ground. I tell him I used the key under the planter by the gate. Then I say “I got a work order for five crucifixions.”

Admi says “Business is good at THT Inc. I see!”

View attachment 302085

“It could be better. I don’t recall being hired defend anyone” I protest.

“There hasn’t been any trials yet and you would have a conflict of interest so Thaddeus H. Tree has been assigned to the defense” Admi explains.

View attachment 302089

“Explain” I demand.

“Certainly; while Natasha was in training at the THT Slave Stables and Pony Livery™ she assaulted your sister…

View attachment 302088

…and there are concerns you would offer a less than rigorous defense… not that it would matter” Admi says.

I shoot him an angry glance but say “That explains one trial! What about the other four trials?”

“Actually that is three trials in one. Under the rules of the University of the Virgin Martyrs’ demerit system Blaire, Thessela, and Tash receive the same all receive the same punishment if any one of them commits an infraction until the end of the 2016 semester.”

“You mean if Tash if found guilty and sentenced to death on the cross Blaire and Thess are getting crucified with her” I ask.

“No I mean when Tash is convicted they will be crucified with her” Admi corrects.

“Do they know?”

“Chancellor Wragg told me Blaire knows. She a bit disappointed. As for Thessela she is a slave- she has no choice.”

“OK, that’s 3 out of 5 of the other crucifixions. That leaves two more” I observe.

“Yes, that would be Professor Moore and her assistant Siss.”

“What are they charged with” I asked.

“I’m not sure as Prosecutor Rodent is still MAKING UP preparing to file charges but indicated you could be called as witness. But Tree, let us not get wrapped up in business. As long as you are here I will have Ulrika deliver drinks and we can play lawn darts…”

View attachment 302086

Tree

Siss and I are incarcerated and awaiting crucifixion, and these two old farts are sitting around swilling Seagram's, smoking Wu's and playing lawn darts:rolleyes: ..... geeze......no justice in this world :mad:(sorry Admi).

I didn't know Admi had an estate in California! :confused:

That's cos it's a secret estate, Wragg! We don't tell British aristocratic riff raff all our secrets! :doh: - Tree

Even so, I should install anti-aircraft systems if I were you, Admi! :(

Honestly. Wragg. It's time you got over that and moved on! - Barb :rolleyes:

That's cos it's a secret estate, Wragg! We don't tell British aristocratic riff raff all our secrets! :doh: - Tree

Profumo-1.png You aristocratic riff raff Brits have a hard time keeping secrets, don't you?

akate_2743447a.jpg On the other hand, there is something about that aristocratic manner, that clipped speech, debonair look that is so very attractive ... maybe I should go see that new Bond movie after all.

It's the Caribbean!!! You Brits think anything west of you is all the same place!!!
:spank:

Tree

Back
Top Bottom