New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi there everyone! Thanks for letting me in, I hope I'll find a lot of friends here =)
:welcome: Hail Caesar - great to see you! You'll surely find lots of good fun and friends on the Forums.

Hello all:
I won't make a pun point about getting to the crux of the message, since I'm sure many others have already done so, so I'll leave it at that.
Welcome Jojo. Puns, limericks and so many other good things are always welcome here. Good to have you with us. Enjoy the Forums.

Hi 2 all

I'm not quite new here, but I didn't want to post till I made a unique avatar (it's from quoom, when Aurelian meets Zenobia).
My nick makes no sense :)
I like OON (only one nude) and strangely MMD (MikuMikuDance), which doesn't seem to be a topic here.
I'm not a native English speaker. Thus, it might be that people are insulted because of my lack of the capability of expression. But insulting is never intendet. Please, be patient with me.

Hi 2 all

I'm not quite new here, but I didn't want to post till I made a unique avatar (it's from quoom, when Aurelian meets Zenobia).
I like OON (only one nude) and strangely MMD (MikuMikuDance), which doesn't seem to be a topic here.
I'm not a native English speaker. Thus, it might be that people are insulted because of my lack of the capability of expression. But insulting is never intendet. Please, be patient with me.
Welcome and I am sure you will fit in just fine.

Hi 2 all

Good to meet you, Acron Glans!

CruxForums is a great place to learn new stuff, and we're learning from you already - OON and MMD are new to me,
in case there are any others here still with me in the dark ages, this is MikuMikuDance:

And this is Only One Naked:

which is a bit like our Embarrassed Nude Female thread:

When I signed up here, I kept entering nonsense until the name was accepted. Since it made no sense, I asked the administration to change the name, which was done immediately. Many thanks for that! I am now Ovid, a Roman poet who must have been a contemporary of Jesus Christ. He was a brilliant poet but also a failed existence. Fits me well.

Back
Top Bottom