New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello!

I'm not really new here but my PC crashed last week and I lost ids and passwords so after my PC back and trying to get back in with my old id, I found it easier to just build a new one.
If you let us know (send me or other staff a PM) your old username, we can cancel your old account so it won't be lurking in the files.

And welcome back in your new incarnation!

If you let us know (send me or other staff a PM) your old username, we can cancel your old account so it won't be lurking in the files.

And welcome back in your new incarnation!
My old account was scappini pw danniashe1. I am not sure which of my email accounts I used, I think rtjacobs18@yahoo.com, (now defunct, which is why I had trouble getting in on my old account.)

My old account was scappini pw danniashe1. I am not sure which of my email accounts I used, I think rtjacobs18@yahoo.com, (now defunct, which is why I had trouble getting in on my old account.)
Okay, I've deleted that account :devil-flip:

When I try step 1, no drop down menu appears...so I'm missing a trick here somehow.
Yes sorry. It's years out of date. On the home page click on your user name at top right then on the circle where you avatar goes. It says edit at the bottom of the circle. Upload your pic then OK. Original instructions now updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, to all - quirt8 here on new computer - looking to the group for re-upping my Gimp forum (Ralphus & Margo) connexions. A lurker no more.
Good to have you around, Quirt8 - better still now you're unlurking!

Back
Top Bottom