New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
:hello: Hi Caluix! Great that you've found us - if you're wanting any help finding your way around, there's lots of friendly folk here, don't hesitate to ask - and if you want to contact us staff for any reason, just click on any staff member's avatar and 'start a conversation'.

Thank you all for such a warm welcome. I came across this forum searching for inspiration for Halloween Storrytelling Contest, a tradition we have among group of friends - once a year we met to tell each other ghoulish and brutal torture and death stories. With content of this forum I think I'm going to be winning this contest for a next 100 years ;)
Love your avatar, btw.

Yeah, isn't it such a brilliant tool? :D

Thank you all for such a warm welcome. I came across this forum searching for inspiration for Halloween Storrytelling Contest, a tradition we have among group of friends - once a year we met to tell each other ghoulish and brutal torture and death stories. With content of this forum I think I'm going to be winning this contest for a next 100 years ;)

It is indeed- I have several anal pears of modern design and fabrication

Yours looks a bit lonely though, maybe he needs a girlfriend.:devil2:

Back
Top Bottom