New Threads

Go to CruxDreams.com
That's right Lox, Wragg's away leading the well-earned life of luxury for a wee while -
and it's a chance to remind everyone, you don't have to be Wragg, or a moderator at all,
to post news of New Threads here - whether you've started one yourself, or spot one that hasn't bee proclaimed.

Speaking of the which, I don’t think this one by the new talent, @Jennica2 has been shared here - very humourous so far!

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-sensational-six-on-a-mission.9672/#post-703710
One tip - it's an irritating quirk of the system just now that, if you paste a url into a post, it just keeps buffering -
instead, use the 'insert' icon (the pair of bondage cuffs on the top row of the reply box ;) ) - or else Ctrl + k on a good old keyboard -
paste the url into the pop-up and click 'Insert'.

One tip - it's an irritating quirk of the system just now that, if you paste a url into a post, it just keeps buffering -
instead, use the 'insert' icon (the pair of bondage cuffs on the top row of the reply box ;) ) - or else Ctrl + k on a good old keyboard -
Bondage cuffs it will be, I was unaware what they did, I’m like @Barbaria1 - I do everything on my phone so no Ctrl-c (or k) for me

Bondage cuffs it will be, I was unaware what they did, I’m like @Barbaria1 - I do everything on my phone so no Ctrl-c (or k) for me
I hadn’t caught on to what those handcuffs were used for myself until a few weeks ago. Since the great crash of 2013 I’ve been reluctant to touch anything on the site the function of which I don’t fully understand. Who knows what can happen? And unlike Tree’s car, if things spin out of control one can hardly just drive the thing into a fire hydrant,

Thanks! I posted as thumbnails in my newer stuff, is that better?

That's right Lox, Wragg's away leading the well-earned life of luxury for a wee while -
and it's a chance to remind everyone, you don't have to be Wragg, or a moderator at all,
to post news of New Threads here - whether you've started one yourself, or spot one that hasn't bee proclaimed.
I wasn't aware that we can post new threads here ourselves. And on that note, I started a little thread some time ago about archetypes, suggesting which type of female (or male) we have in mind when we dish out punishments in our stories and fantasy art. Just a little investigation on my part into motivation for cruelty.

The question about archetypes

I wasn't aware that we can post new threads here ourselves. And on that note, I started a little thread some time ago about archetypes, suggesting which type of female (or male) we have in mind when we dish out punishments in our stories and fantasy art. Just a little investigation on my part into motivation for cruelty.

thanks Doragon - I'd overlooked that new thread, and = as my response tells - it's a topic I find fascinating.

Formerly, the five newest threads were listed automatically on the main board. This feature has disappeared after a software upgrade in early 2018. Since we all missed that convenient source of information, we decided to start this thread, open for all who opens or spots a new thread.:icon_writing:

Back
Top Bottom