Go to CruxDreams.com

Jennica2

Executioner
Mr Laird leans back in his chair. He's a tenured professor of history at the F.I.S.T. Academy. An extremely strict school for 18-year olds.

"I have graded your last exam. And I have to say, one of you turned in the most embarrassing attempt I've ever seen. Just a complete disgrace."
C1.jpg

Lexi, the meanest, most stuck up girl in class perks up. "Oh my god. How embarrassing. I can't wait to see who it is. I'm going to record their reaction on my phone. It will be so funny."

The other students murmur under their breath. They clearly can't stand her.

C2.jpg

"Lexi Wentworth, come up here by my desk. You have turned in the worst attempt at passing this current events test I've ever seen," said Mr. Laird, sternly.

"What....that can't be...I'm smart and...." Lexi tries to reply.

The boys just turned around and mock her.

"Looks like you fucked up, Lexi," says Todd.

"Yeah, I'm glad I didn't make Mr. Laird mad. He's the meanest teacher in the school," teases Ryan.

C3.jpg

Mr. Laird has Lexi put on the dunce cap and stand in front of the class.

"This pre-test was meant to determine your education, awareness of current events, and intelligence. Lexi, apparently is the biggest moron to ever set foot in my classroom," mocks Mr. Laird.

The class bursts into a fit of barely suppressed giggles.

C4.jpg

Lexi, who has successfully manipulated men with her cuteness, light flirting, and cock-teasing throughout her life, tries to make a peace offering.

"I'm sorry I disappointed you, Mr. Laird," she replies in her sing-songy, cutesy voice. "Can I give you an apple? And then, maybe, with some private tutoring after school, I can convince you to raise the grade...."

C5.jpg

"WHAT?!?!" Mr. Laird erupts "You dare proposition and tempt me, for a better grade, in front of the whole class!"

"N...no...I just..." Lexi stammers.

Several students who have seen this before, and know what was coming, began snickering.

"Bend over, young lady. We are going to make an example of you, for the entire class!"

"No, wait....you can't!...."

C6.jpg

Last edited:
"This is what happens to little whores in my class."

SWAP!

OWwwwww!!!!

C7.jpg

SMACK, SWAP, SNAP

"Take that...and that....and that.....quit your whining you asked for it!"

C8.jpg

"Owww, my bottom!" Lexi moans.

"We are just getting started with your discipline, you little tart. What else do you use to buy grades and tempt men. These titties of yours?" Mr. Laird raises his stick.
C9.jpg

SWAT!!

C10.jpg

"OWwww, my boobies....you hurt them." Lexi cries.

"Yeah, that was the point, dipshit," quips one of the boys in the class.

Laughter erupts.

C11.jpg

Last edited:
"HAHA, get her, Mr. Laird," Todd cheers.

"I've been wanting to see something like this happen to her for a long time," Gretchen says.

"Mr. Laird is the best teacher ever!" exclaims Ryan.

C12.jpg

"We've addressed your ass and your tits. What other evil instrument do you use to entice and manipulate men?" asks Mr. Laird lifting her skirt with his pointer.

C13.jpg

SWWWAPPPP!

"AAAiiiieeeeeeeee!!!"

"Yes, right there," he says in her ear. "Remember this lesson when you still feel the aching, sting later. "

C14.jpg

"Stop....stop.....that's enough," Lexi begs.

"Oh no, young lady, your punishment is over yet," Mr. Laird responds.

C15.jpg

"I bet you give all the boys head, behind the bleachers, with this whore mouth, don't you?"

"Nnnnn....nnnnggggg," Lexi pitifully tries to protest.

C16.jpg

"We'll have to administer some discipline to your slutty face, too. To remind you to stop sucking all the young men's cocks," Mr. Laird says coldly, painfully stretching apart her cheeks with double fishhooks.

"Nnnnngggg..nnnnnnnnnnnnn" She can only whine in protest.

C17.jpg

"Hold still, slut, this is going to hurt you more than it's going to hurt me...hehe," he quips.

The class laughs.

C17a.jpg

"Gosh, Mr. Laird is really serious," says Gretchen.

"Yeah, he's amazing. You really learn a lot about to handle women, for a history class," Todd responds.

C18.jpg

CRACK!

Mr. Lairds gives her a sold left hook, smashing the glasses off her face.
C19.jpg

"Oh man, get her Mr. Laird!"

"Giver her what she deserves!"

"Right in the twat! NICE!

"Oh My!"

C20.jpg

"Oh my pussy!"
C21.jpg

"Yes, you are in need of a very serious lesson, indeed, Miss Wentworth," Mr. Laird growls ominously from behind.

C22.jpg

"Sluts like you, don't deserve the dignity of clothing!" He snarls, roughly grabbing at her breasts from behind.
C23.jpg

He rips off her bra, tearing her shirt.

"You dress like such a whore, Lexi," he informs her.

The boys in the class whoot and holler with joy at her exposure.

"YES, TITTIES!!"

"Bigger than I expected."

"NICE ONES, LEXI!"

C24.jpg

"No, Mr. Laird, you can't do this...."

"Shut up, girl."

CRUNCH!

C25.jpg

"Oh my teeff....I'm bleeding." Lexi complains as she hold her face.

Mr. Laird spins her around.

"Your punishment isn't over yet."

C26.jpg

"bend over!"

THUMP

"OOOOFFFFFF"

C27.jpg

"Let's put these pigtails to good use," he says ominously.

"I'm recording all of this!"

"What a loser."

C28.jpg

"Well, you really are a bleeder....tsk, tsk, tsk....What a mess you are making for the janitor," Mr. Laird mocks her, "Don't you ever think about anyone other than yourself?"
C34.jpg

"Here, you can even use my very own slacks to wipe off that messy face."

"mmmggghhh.....mmmffff!"

C35.jpg

Lexi sobs on the floor while several students laugh and giggle from their seats.

"Oh quit your blubbering. Did you think you could turn in a test this terrible, and then proposition me, and get away with it?" He asks

C36.jpg

"Mr. Laird, you are the best teacher ever!" exclaims Todd.

"Ok, young lady. It seems the traditional methods of education don't work on you," Mr. Laird says, "We'll have to try something a little unorthodox."

C37.jpg

"Todd, I appreciate you being such a supportive, attentive student. Why don't you give me a hand with this lesson," Mr. Laird calls Todd over.

"Here, help me stuff her mouth with her failure, and then I'll hammer the point home." He continues.

"Sure thing, Mr. Laird!" Todd answers excitedly.

"LUCKY!" Another boy exclaims.

C38.jpg

"Hold still and take your punishment, you little slut."

C39.jpg

CRUNCH!!!

Mr. Laird punches her in the face about as hard as he can, shattering molars and bone. Lexi collapses and moans.

"Oooooo's" and "Ahhhh's" and excited chattering ripple through the class.

C41.jpg

What a wonderful set of sketches! I like the details such as the subject of the class “Historical Punishment Devices “ and the posters of the pear and scold’s bridle!

Wicked fun, Lexie’s certainly being given a lesson she won’t forget!

Back
Top Bottom