News From Margot

Go to CruxDreams.com
I Understand That But I Have Seen It Improve Over The Last Few Weekends All I Can Do Is Give It Some Time Because It Had Come To A Screeching Halt For Nearly Two Or Three Days In The Two Weeks Before Last Week
Thanks for your comittment and support RP!

Moving on up

SeditiosaDialogues01_00013704-1024x576.jpg

We’re having our own Via Crucis, walking up that hill of anxiety, with the log of our project over our shoulders, feeling every rock, every thorn, every ray of the sun, as each step we give makes us feel like we’re getting there, but then we look up the hill and it looks so, but so very far… and yet…

The past weekend prove itself to be one crazy sunny, hot, sweaty, weekend. We saw our balance go up at a rate of 25 per 25, with the occasional 100, then 25 again… until we came to a funny balance of 7,666, Amy would’ve love to see that on the screen but it was quickly changed to 7,691 which is not as funny. Before Sunday was over we had a balance of 8,001!

IndieGoGo20221113183523-1024x378.png

I was hoping that in the sunny morning of Monday the 14th, we would see the very pretty number 10. But it didn’t happen and now we hope to see it this third week of November.

Sunday the 13th was Simonne’s birthday, so she was happy to hear that when she was celebrating, our balance went up.

We have 22 days left in the campaign to raise 25,000 and now it feels like it is tougher and tougher.

In the meantime, Jac is keeping himself busy with a blast from the past, finishing the post for Double Cross, mostly sound work. He hopes to be processing the clip in a couple of days and it will go out there, and it will be making some extra money.

DoubleCrossPromo004-1024x768.jpg

Jac is also playing with a few ideas. He had a discussion with Mila about the graphics for the T shirt and the poster, basically, the Title of the film. At one point he told her that he envisions the title to have a cross in the place of the T, and a crown of thorns on the O.

Mila suggested that the O should be the crown of thorns. Jac thought it was a good idea. He then said that like in Justine, where the J is a big whip, he would want a whip instead of the S, but Mila suggested that the whip be on the S.

Later on Jac came up with a graphic using those ideas.

SeditiosaGraphicLogo-1024x275.jpg

I shared the idea with our two Associate Producers thus:

We are playing with the possible logo. Mila and Jac had an exchange of ideas and out of the exchange a concept came out. What do you think? It is a work in progress, maybe in the morning they will hate it. The first comment was:

xso: First impression, I love it!

Immediately followed by:

xso: Maybe convert the “I” s to nails, more clearly?………and in some way indicate that it is a female JC….. maybe put Y on the T cross? Anyhow, wunderbar!

That made us jump fast into following the suggestion and we came up with this:

SeditiosaGraphicLogo02-1024x275.jpg

But, would this design be accepted? I mean, would you wear a T-Shirt with that image on it? Or get a mug? Or put the poster on your wall?

But it looks cool, doesn’t it?

So… Many questions are popping up at CF and other places and I will be responding shortly. We’re in the middle of organizing things and it’s taking all of our concentration. In the meantime, how about bringing up the balance to 10,000 before the night is over? Am I totally crazy?

Come to our IndieGoGo Campaign and help us make Seditiosa possible!

https://igg.me/at/seditiosa/x/4977291#/

Join Patreon and get the updates on our projects, with great pictures and videos, here:
https://www.patreon.com/rfpix?fan_landing=true

You can also help by watching our amazing movies over and over again, you just have to get them

We have a special sale!

Download our films

20% 0ff if you get two or more

RFPIXDownload.jpg

https://movies.redfeline.com

Get our DVDs by mail

RFPIXDVDs.jpg

https://dvds.redfeline.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Moving on up

SeditiosaDialogues01_00013704-1024x576.jpg

We’re having our own Via Crucis, walking up that hill of anxiety, with the log of our project over our shoulders, feeling every rock, every thorn, every ray of the sun, as each step we give makes us feel like we’re getting there, but then we look up the hill and it looks so, but so very far… and yet…

The past weekend prove itself to be one crazy sunny, hot, sweaty, weekend. We saw our balance go up at a rate of 25 per 25, with the occasional 100, then 25 again… until we came to a funny balance of 7,666, Amy would’ve love to see that on the screen but it was quickly changed to 7,691 which is not as funny. Before Sunday was over we had a balance of 8,001!

IndieGoGo20221113183523-1024x378.png

I was hoping that in the sunny morning of Monday the 14th, we would see the very pretty number 10. But it didn’t happen and now we hope to see it this third week of November.

Sunday the 13th was Simonne’s birthday, so she was happy to hear that when she was celebrating, our balance went up.

We have 22 days left in the campaign to raise 25,000 and now it feels like it is tougher and tougher.

In the meantime, Jac is keeping himself busy with a blast from the past, finishing the post for Double Cross, mostly sound work. He hopes to be processing the clip in a couple of days and it will go out there, and it will be making some extra money.

DoubleCrossPromo004-1024x768.jpg

Jac is also playing with a few ideas. He had a discussion with Mila about the graphics for the T shirt and the poster, basically, the Title of the film. At one point he told her that he envisions the title to have a cross in the place of the T, and a crown of thorns on the O.

Mila suggested that the O should be the crown of thorns. Jac thought it was a good idea. He then said that like in Justine, where the J is a big whip, he would want a whip instead of the S, but Mila suggested that the whip be on the S.

Later on Jac came up with a graphic using those ideas.

SeditiosaGraphicLogo-1024x275.jpg

I shared the idea with our two Associate Producers thus:

We are playing with the possible logo. Mila and Jac had an exchange of ideas and out of the exchange a concept came out. What do you think? It is a work in progress, maybe in the morning they will hate it. The first comment was:

Immediately followed by:

That made us jump fast into following the suggestion and we came up with this:

SeditiosaGraphicLogo02-1024x275.jpg

But, would this design be accepted? I mean, would you wear a T-Shirt with that image on it? Or get a mug? Or put the poster on your wall?

But it looks cool, doesn’t it?

So… Many questions are popping up at CF and other places and I will be responding shortly. We’re in the middle of organizing things and it’s taking all of our concentration. In the meantime, how about bringing up the balance to 10,000 before the night is over? Am I totally crazy?

Join Patreon and get the updates on our projects, with great pictures and videos, here:

You can also help by watching our amazing movies over and over again, you just have to get them

We have a special sale!

Download our films

RFPIXDownload.jpg

Get our DVDs by mail

RFPIXDVDs.jpg

Margot, use the little link icon - looks like a pair of manacles - to post your links, else they don't load properly... Or do what I do - CTRL-K opens the box, CTRL-V pastes the link, then click 'insert'.

Hmmm....what's their secret....???

View attachment 1251655
They're tapping the cultural angst of a huge market. The audience for faith-based productions is vastly underrepresented in and underestimated by the big money pots on the coasts. Mel Gibson shed some light on that fact with the Passion. But most faith-based productions have to get by on shoe-string budgets, and they're invariably awful, partly because of it.

Now these guys have figured out how to tap the audience directly and ignore the big money pots, and while I'll let you judge for yourself if it's any good in absolute terms, it is way better than this audience is used to getting, so they're excited. They've turned it into a culture war crusade to prove that faith-based entertainment is just as good as Hollywood.

It's not about the content anymore, it's about what it represents. Can we do something similar here???

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Sunday,
To Bring You This Bulletin.

It Is Now Two Weeks Before
The Seditiosa Film Project Fund Drive
From Pachamama Films
Comes To A Close

It Was My Hope That The Seditiosa Film Project
Fund Drive From Pachamama Films,
Would See More Donations Coming
Over The Weekend
As It Was Last Few Weeks
However No Such Luck.
Donations For The Seditiosa Film Project
Are Still At A Screeching Halt.
It’s Back At Square One
And With Time Winding Down,
The Seditiosa Film Project
Fund Drive Is Having A Tough Time
Raising Much Needed Funding.

So Far The Seditiosa Film Project Has Raised $8,171
And Slowly Counting And Has 69 Backers And Slowly Growing
And The Seditiosa Film Project Is $16,829 Short Of Their $25,000 Goal

Throughout The Long And Difficult Period Of The Seditiosa Film Project Fund Drive
From Pachamama Films , I Have Felt It Was My Duty To Persevere, To Make Every Possible Effort To Help Them Whose Goal Was And Is to Raise $25,000 Or More.

In The Past Week, However, It Has Become Evident To Me That The Possibility Of The Seditiosa Film Project Fund Drive Reaching It’s Goal Of $25,000 Or More Is Minimal Almost Impossible. Or In Other Words Chances Of The Seditiosa Film Project Fund Drive Reaching It’s Goal Of $25,000 Or More Are Slim To None.
Because At Times Last Week As It Was Three And Four Weeks Ago
Donations For The Seditiosa Film Project Had Come To A Screeching Halt.

I Would Have Preferred To Carry Through To The Finish
Whatever The Personal Agony It Would Have Involved
But However I’ve Got To Face Facts..

From The Actions Of The Last Week,
I Have Concluded That
Had Little Or No Contributions Made,
With Very Little Or No Hope
Of Reaching It’s Goal Of $25,000 Or More.

I Would Not Give Up This Fight
If There Was A Chance That The Seditiosa Film Project’s
Goal Of $25,000 Or More Can Somehow Be Reached.

But It Is Now Clear That
Even With All The Funds Raised
In The Coming Days,
Which They Will Be,
There Won't Be Enough Outstanding Funds
For The Seditiosa Film Project
To Reach It’s Goal $25,000 Or More.

And Therefore I Want To Make An Announcement Now
That I Am Conceding To The Fact And The Fate That
This Fundraising Campaign For The Seditiosa Film Project
May Be And Will Be A Failure.
Even Though I Am Conceding
To Such A Fact And Such A Fate
And While It Is Still In My Power,
I Will Still Be Part Of The Seditiosa Film Project
Fund Drive From Pachamama Films
Because I Will Now Strive To Help Them Raise
As Much As Possible In The Two Weeks Remaining.

As I Recall The High Hopes For The Seditiosa Film Project Fund Drive With Which We Began This Fund Drive, I Feel A Great Sadness That The Seditiosa Film Project Fund Drive Will Be A Failure.And The High Hopes I Had That Pachamama Films Won’t Have To Resort To Using Backup Funds From Product Purchases. Regrettably, I Now Believe That For Pachamama Films To Using Backup Funds From Product Purchases, It May Be Their Only Option. As Anyone Knows Sometimes Its Necessary To Do Such Things Like Using Backup Funds.

I Would Like To Quote Fred Rogers
From One Of His Songs Called "You've Got To Do It."

‘’You Can Make-Believe It Happens, Or Pretend That Something's True.
You Can Wish Or Hope Or Contemplate A Thing You'd Like To Do,
But Until You Start To Do It, You Will Never See It Through
'Cause The Make-Believe Pretending Just Won't Do It For You.
You've Got To Do It.
Every Little Bit, You've Got To Do It, Do It, Do It, Do It
And When You're Through, You Can Know Who Did It
For You Did It, You Did It, You Did It’’

I've Tried To Make It My Guide
And I Believe That Justifies My Actions
And Efforts Of Post And Vice Versa
About This Fund Drive Over The Past Five Weeks.

With The Thanksgiving Holiday
Just A Few Days Away
I Say As I Said Many Times In Post
In The Past Few Weeks,
If You Have Already Donated
Thank You Very Much
I Really Appreciate It
For I Am Really Thankful To You
For Your Generosity
So Far In This Effort
And I Would Like You To Know
I Don't Want You To Be Discouraged.
I Want You To Be Encouraged
By What You've Done In This Campaign
And It Is My Hope
That You Will Have No Regrets Over It.

If You Have Not Donated
Don’t Worry
There's Still Time To Donate To This Project
For Now's Your Chance
For You To Do So.

For This Drive Ends In Two Weeks
So Please Give Generously To The Link
Before It’s Too Late.

www.indiegogo.com/projects/seditiosa/x/30594043

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited by a moderator:
We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Sunday,
To Bring You This Bulletin.

It Is Now Two Weeks Before
From Pachamama Films
Comes To A Close

It Was My Hope That The Seditiosa Film Project
Fund Drive From Pachamama Films,
Would See More Donations Coming
Over The Weekend
As It Was Last Few Weeks
However No Such Luck.
Donations For The Seditiosa Film Project
Are Still At A Screeching Halt.
It’s Back At Square One
And With Time Winding Down,
The Seditiosa Film Project
Fund Drive Is Having A Tough Time
Raising Much Needed Funding.

So Far The Seditiosa Film Project Has Raised $8,171
And Slowly Counting And Has 69 Backers And Slowly Growing
And The Seditiosa Film Project Is $16,829 Short Of Their $25,000 Goal

Throughout The Long And Difficult Period Of The Seditiosa Film Project Fund Drive
From Pachamama Films , I Have Felt It Was My Duty To Persevere, To Make Every Possible Effort To Help Them Whose Goal Was And Is to Raise $25,000 Or More.

In The Past Week, However, It Has Become Evident To Me That The Possibility Of The Seditiosa Film Project Fund Drive Reaching It’s Goal Of $25,000 Or More Is Minimal Almost Impossible. Or In Other Words Chances Of The Seditiosa Film Project Fund Drive Reaching It’s Goal Of $25,000 Or More Are Slim To None.
Because At Times Last Week As It Was Three And Four Weeks Ago
Donations For The Seditiosa Film Project Had Come To A Screeching Halt.

I Would Have Preferred To Carry Through To The Finish
Whatever The Personal Agony It Would Have Involved
But However I’ve Got To Face Facts..

From The Actions Of The Last Week,
I Have Concluded That
Had Little Or No Contributions Made,
With Very Little Or No Hope
Of Reaching It’s Goal Of $25,000 Or More.

I Would Not Give Up This Fight
If There Was A Chance That The Seditiosa Film Project’s
Goal Of $25,000 Or More Can Somehow Be Reached.

But It Is Now Clear That
Even With All The Funds Raised
In The Coming Days,
Which They Will Be,
There Won't Be Enough Outstanding Funds
For The Seditiosa Film Project
To Reach It’s Goal $25,000 Or More.

And Therefore I Want To Make An Announcement Now
That I Am Conceding To The Fact And The Fate That
This Fundraising Campaign For The Seditiosa Film Project
May Be And Will Be A Failure.
Even Though I Am Conceding
To Such A Fact And Such A Fate
And While It Is Still In My Power,
I Will Still Be Part Of The Seditiosa Film Project
Fund Drive From Pachamama Films
Because I Will Now Strive To Help Them Raise

As I Recall The High Hopes For The Seditiosa Film Project Fund Drive With Which We Began This Fund Drive, I Feel A Great Sadness That The Seditiosa Film Project Fund Drive Will Be A Failure.And The High Hopes I Had That Pachamama Films Won’t Have To Resort To Using Backup Funds From Product Purchases. Regrettably, I Now Believe That For Pachamama Films To Using Backup Funds From Product Purchases, It May Be Their Only Option. As Anyone Knows Sometimes Its Necessary To Do Such Things Like Using Backup Funds.

I Would Like To Quote Fred Rogers
From One Of His Songs Called "You've Got To Do It."

‘’You Can Make-Believe It Happens, Or Pretend That Something's True.
You Can Wish Or Hope Or Contemplate A Thing You'd Like To Do,
But Until You Start To Do It, You Will Never See It Through
'Cause The Make-Believe Pretending Just Won't Do It For You.
You've Got To Do It.
Every Little Bit, You've Got To Do It, Do It, Do It, Do It
And When You're Through, You Can Know Who Did It
For You Did It, You Did It, You Did It’’

I've Tried To Make It My Guide
And I Believe That Justifies My Actions
And Efforts Of Post And Vice Versa
About This Fund Drive Over The Past Five Weeks.

With The Thanksgiving Holiday
Just A Few Days Away
I Say As I Said Many Times In Post
In The Past Few Weeks,
If You Have Already Donated
Thank You Very Much
I Really Appreciate It
For I Am Really Thankful To You
For Your Generosity
So Far In This Effort
And I Would Like You To Know
I Don't Want You To Be Discouraged.
I Want You To Be Encouraged
By What You've Done In This Campaign
And It Is My Hope
That You Will Have No Regrets Over It.

If You Have Not Donated
Don’t Worry
There's Still Time To Donate To This Project
For Now's Your Chance
For You To Do So.

For This Drive Ends In Two Weeks
So Please Give Generously To The Link
Before It’s Too Late.

www.indiegogo.com/projects/seditiosa/x/30594043
Thanks for your comittment and support! Let's continue promoting and donating!

Thanks for your comittment and support! Let's continue promoting and donating!
Thank You For Your Kind Words And Your Words Of Encouragement

I’ll Keep Promoting But I Cannot Donate Any More Money Because I’m Financially Strapped
For As I Said In My Post Here A Few Moments Ago I Will Still Be Part Of The Seditiosa Film Project
Fund Drive From Pachamama Films Because I Will Now Strive To Help Them Raise

In Closing The Statement I Posted Here Is The Same Statement I Posted Earlier Today On Facebook And Twitter

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    359.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
So Far The Seditiosa Film Project
Has Raised $8,800
And Slowly Counting
And Has 71 Backers
And Slowly Growing
And The Seditiosa Film Project
Is $16,200 Short Of Their $25,000 Goal

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    465.7 KB · Views: 63
Barbara, The Hyper Sensual Favorite
Who Wants To Be The Cruel Enforcer

MaleficarumMonxaMalaTheFilm_00104928.jpg

At the beginning of the film, Barbara confides in Martina a possible ordeal she faces. “It's been more than a month since...”

The overtly sensual Barbara is known as the Mad Monk's favorite and she's confident that she has his heart in her hands and that given her suspected condition, she might have more influence and power over him than anyone in the cold and dark dungeon they inhabit. However...

MaleficarumMonxaMalaTheFilm_00034113.jpg

Barbara has the intention of telling Agustinus that she might be carrying something of his inside. Will he be pleased? Will he feel that she is his forever? Martina's words cast a dark shadow in her mind “You're not the first and you wont be the last…”

For Dani, who plays Barbara, the role was deliciously difficult. She has to be both, sweet and vicious and she has a few hot scenes before things bad for her.

Before telling her secret, she requests to be the enforcer, claiming that she will be more efficient and cruel than Lucrecia. She gets the chance to be The Enforcer, although temporarily, and she has Julia, who decided to compete with her for the favors of the Monk, under her whip. She even gets the chance to whip Lucrecia herself.

MaleficarumMonxaMalaTheFilm_00180011.jpg

Barbara's destiny in the film is to spend most of her time on The Wheel, where she is tortured, whipped and whipped again, with intervals of course, Lucrecia and the Mad Monk had others to torture and make her wait for more harsh treatment.

Dani loved the wheel and the wheel loves her, so she is spending a lot of her time these days, being tortured on the wheel for another film, Crux Extrema. More about that later.

MMMKeyArt06II.jpg

Maleficarum Monxa Mala
(2019 - 99 min)​

IMPORTANT: For those who had issues with the subtitles, here are the instructions to download the film again: To download again, the customer must first remove the already downloaded file from the device. This can be done by using the “Remove from device” function of the player. Any subsequent download will be the new data.

DOWNLOAD the film HERE
http://bit.ly/2YJpjJD

Get Your DVD HERE

Red Feline Pictures
http://bit.ly/1RQLtOv

DVDs
http://bit.ly/1PpswWE

DOWNLOADS
http://bit.ly/1JADqCK

Join the Club for $8.00
http://bit.ly/2N6zfqL

Watch Our Films at Vimeo
http://bit.ly/1M7xmpu

Visit vermeerworks.com
http://bit.ly/1M2JqVP

Maleficarum Monxa Mala The Film Is Here!

MMMPosterByAmy.jpg

What the world has been waiting for has finally arrived! The new film by Jac Avila, Maleficarum Monxa Mala

I will be talking a lot about this new film in the coming days!

I'm sending out the codes for the early buyers and supporters and the DVDs will be on their way as soon as the film is set up in our shipping system.

Synopsis

The Inquisition has been suspended. Father Agustinus, takes over the abandoned dungeons, with the monetary support from a wealthy Marquise, to keep the place functioning for the penance of those nuns who stray from the path of holiness.

Leticia, the Marquise's daughter, is sent to these horrid place to be set right and pay for her transgressions. Her sin, she organised a pagan feast at the Monastery where she was forced to enter by her mother.

Leticia defies the monk, who proclaims that he's not a weak man or a slave to the flesh, but he allows himself to be tempted by those who fall under his care and rule, living his pleasures and excesses in the realm of the Holy Inquisition dungeons.
When one of the novices whispers to Agustinus that she might be carrying inside something of his, the monk perceives that as a sign that his novices are keeping secrets from him; thus, they all must pay.

Agustinus will use all the inquisition instruments he has at his disposal to punish them and cast out the demons that have broken the peace of his Holy Office.

MaleficarumMonxaMalaTheFilm_00023629.jpg

Maleficarum Monxa Mala
(2019 - 99 min)

DOWNLOAD the film HERE

Red Feline Pictures
http://bit.ly/1RQLtOv

DVDs
http://bit.ly/1PpswWE

DOWNLOADS
http://bit.ly/1JADqCK

Join the Club for $8.00
http://bit.ly/2N6zfqL

Watch Our Films at Vimeo
http://bit.ly/1M7xmpu

Visit vermeerworks.com
http://bit.ly/1M2JqVP
There are some beautiful topless pictures of Simonne, but can we see her fully nude at all.

Is anybody deterred from contributing to Seditiosa because of the need for anonymity? I was at first, but I ended up being comfortable contributing on IGG using a false name and prepaid "gift cards" not linked to me in any way. It's a little more work to go and purchase prepaid cards, but it satisfied me that my contributions would not be traced.

Does anybody have other, more convenient or more secure ideas for maintaining anonymity while contributing?

It seems many, many, many of us on CF (way more than 70!) will end up buying Seditiosa when it is finished, as it is in some ways the holy grail of this community. I'd like to understand what is preventing all those future viewers from supporting the project now.

If you buy it after it is finished, you will pay something like $35, and it will be what it is. If instead you buy it now, you will only pay $25 (unless you choose to give more of course), and that $25 will actually enhance the film itself, helping determine its final quality.

Dolorous Ascent

RomanaCrucifixa358.jpg

A slow climb this week, so far… and the days left for the campaign are less and less and less. I’m really hoping to pass the 10,000 mark this week

We’re beginning to organize the production, one of the main tasks is to go into casting some of those people in the crowd, soldiers and so on… and we have to know whether we can have a crowd of 10, or of 100 or 1000… considering that each individual gets paid. The rate for extras in the US, way back, was 25 bucks per day.

At that rate, for a nice little crowd, let’s say, 50 people, with costumes, and some good acting, we would need $1,250, per day. The scene will take at least 3 days, so we need over $3,750 just for them. Hmmm. Maybe they will work for food. Hmmm. What if we offer the job to anyone who is willing to pay those 25 per day to us! Maybe we’ll have enough guys pay us to be in the film, and we can use that money to pay the girls. Hmm. I’m joking, of course.

The easiest way is to have the funds. We have $8,800 right now, so, how about it? Do we get 10,000 this week?

IndieGoGo20221121133120-1024x351.png

In the meantime, we’re very busy with the pre production of 69 Année Érotique and Seditiosa. We’re blocking dates for production beginning next week all the way to the end of February for both films. We don’t think we’ll need all that time, but just in case we do, we’re blocking those months with 5 production days per week.

Blocking dates doesn’t mean scheduling. It just means that those months are production months. The scheduling is a bit more of a detailed work, for instance, we have 5 days in December scheduled for the shooting of 8 scenes, for a total of 18 pages of the 69 Script. What I’m trying to communicate is that we’re in production mode now. We’re still in pre production, doing the work, but our mode is past that now.

69RehearsalsScreenShot20220912161056-1024x572.jpg

The work to make those crosses is upon us. But not only the crosses. We have to get on going with the costumes. We already have a nice model for the the Roman soldiers, we’ll get it on Tuesday. And we have what I decided to brand as the prototype of Roman helmets, four of them, which we will have in our hands on Tuesday as well. That’s a tiny part of what we need and we don’t know what we need. How many garments for women, how many for men, how many for soldiers, how many for priests, how many for royalty, if any… and most importantly… the heavy question… how many SWORDS?!

How do we get those Roman swords?

In simple terms, we don’t know how many pieces of costumes we need because we don’t know how many actors we can have… and that’s the crux of the matter.

SeditiosaDialogues01_00093207-1024x576.jpg

wanttoknowmore: Curious – what was it that prompted Magdalena’s statement as to why she dersrves these torments? Did she tell the soldiers when they were about to nail Yahel to her crossbeam to stop, that she did nothing to deserve to be crucified, and someone asked if she desired her fate? It seems an odd thing to say out of the blue.

What prompted Magdalena. In the previous video rehearsal, when the Crucified Three are picking up their patibulums, the first one in line, Magdalena says something like:, “haven’t they suffered enough? I killed the Roman, crucify me“.

The clip is a partial version of what happens to them when they are crucified. There’s no apparent context to their lines because it’s just a rehearsal of some of those lines. Magdalena feels guilty because it was her actions that caused them to go to the cross, even though early in the story she warns Judith, who keeps insisting that Yahel should claim her ‘kindom’, ‘that empty talk will get us all killed“. later on in the story, Judith, in a rage, kicks the emperor’s bust that was placed in the temple, a soldier goes after her sword in hand, Magdalena jumps on him to protect her sister and the result is the soldier dies as he falls by his own sword. You may ask, how does that happen? Well… the actual mechanics of that are not complicated. In any case, in the film, every word that the protagonists utter does not come out of the blue.

SeditiosaDialogues01_00310502-1024x576.jpg

We are going to be extremely busy the next couple of months with production, post production, and other work. Hardly any time for anything else. So, my post might be less frequent. But when I do post, it will be with a lot of news, and hopefully, good news.

What we need now is to push the campaign on its last 16 days!. Yahel, Judith and Magdalena are anxiously waiting for their time on the cross big time and we don’t want them to be all alone when they are nailed up there, we want a nice crowd watching, jeering, cheering, crying, all dressed up for the event of biblical proportions.

Let’s bring this campaign to the number 10!

SeditiosaDialogues01_00224329-1024x576.jpg

We have a special sale!

Download our films

RFPIXDownload.jpg

Get our DVDs by mail

RFPIXDVDs.jpg

Is anybody deterred from contributing to Seditiosa because of the need for anonymity? I was at first, but I ended up being comfortable contributing on IGG using a false name and prepaid "gift cards" not linked to me in any way. It's a little more work to go and purchase prepaid cards, but it satisfied me that my contributions would not be traced.

Does anybody have other, more convenient or more secure ideas for maintaining anonymity while contributing?

It seems many, many, many of us on CF (way more than 70!) will end up buying Seditiosa when it is finished, as it is in some ways the holy grail of this community. I'd like to understand what is preventing all those future viewers from supporting the project now.

If you buy it after it is finished, you will pay something like $35, and it will be what it is. If instead you buy it now, you will only pay $25 (unless you choose to give more of course), and that $25 will actually enhance the film itself, helping determine its final quality.
I Ask You To Please Understand That Some Members
May Be Strapped For Cash
I Understand This Because I’m Financially Strapped
And For That Reason
I Cannot Donate Any More Money
And For The Record, I Did Donate $25 On October 17th

Back
Top Bottom