Go to CruxDreams.com
So Far The Seditiosa Film Project
Has Raised $9,026
And Slowly Counting
And Has 75 Backers
And Slowly Growing

All Those Pieces Of Silver

LeMarquisTeaseCaps00024210-1024x576.jpg

We are going through some exciting times, Erix is flying back from NY to Bolivia, carrying some of the goods we need for Seditiosa, like what I call the prototype of a Roman Uniform, upon which we will improve and which we will use as a model for others. He’s also bringing 4 helmets, that we know we have to work with to make them look the part and we can use them as models for others to be made as well. Who knows, we might start an industry of costumes rentals for holy week. Erix is also bringing some equipment, extra bulbs for our lights and a lot of make up effects materials. Money well spent, I think.

We’re not even half way of our goal of 25,000 and people wonder, I suspect, where will all that money go? Do we have enough to make the film? A good film? A great film?

The old adage in filmmaking says, to make a film you need money and time. Although for the French all you need is a girl and a gun, but that’s besides the point.

OlaMakingOf4118.jpg

The question now is how much money and how much time. We have a pretty good idea of how much time we need to shoot Seditiosa.

We don’t have a breakdown yet, but in our experience we know that a film like this can take 4 to 6 weeks to shoot, depending on the locations and the length of the script. Three normal pages take a day to shoot. A 90 page script should take 30 days to shoot, roughly, of course. We don’t shoot 7 days a week, even God needed a day to rest, and the normal working schedule would be 5 days per week, which give us a 6 weeks of production time.

We know how much money we have in our treasury box so far, as of this writing, we have $8,955. That’s good enough to get us going, but not enough to get us through comfortably. Cutting corners seems to be the way to go right now. The question is, which corners?

IndieGoGo20221123145538-1024x337.png

69 Année Érotique is a film that has been in the works long before Seditiosa was even an idea.

We don’t divert funds, we work in different ways for different projects. The sales of our films cover our operational expenses, mostly, regardless if we are producing or not. Part of the operational expenses is the payroll, which includes our three protagonists who get a weekly pay regardless of what they do in that time.

As an example of how we work I can say that all the CruXtreme films were made within our operational expenses because it was made in one location, Jac’s house.

Those and other films were made under the same system, no extra expenses, just what we normally have to spend during the year.

CXVThePlaymates03000527b.gif

We are not going to be using funds in 69 Année Érotique that we’re not using already. The main location is Jac’s house. The other interior locations are two clubs that are sponsoring the film, we don’t spend money there, we get resources, publicity and perhaps some extra money. The main cast and crew that will work in 69 Année Érotique will work in Seditiosa and they were already hired for 69 Année Érotique a while ago. We make deals with them for three, four projects, not one. They are what we consider the Over The Line expenses because regardless of what we do, they are already covered.

69 Année Érotique is the kind of film that we use to get sponsors who give us resources, like plane tickets, or hotel rooms, or cases of beers, or cash because they appear in the film. In Sirwiñakuy we had a club, two restaurants, a major hotel, an airline, and more. It’s like this, if a beer company gives us 50 cases of beers, that’s 300 dollars we save that we can use for something in the production. Unfortunately we can’t have product placement in Seditiosa, not even if we had a last supper scene where, in theory, we could have a wine company pay something to appear in the film.

Sirwinakuy301.jpg

We’re already spending money in Seditiosa. Just last Thursday we spent over 600 in New York for stuff we need for the film, which will be here on Thursday because Erix is bringing it. We’re planning to spend another 500 up north again soon, for some other stuff that another member of our team will be bringing at the end of December.

69 Année Érotique might come out after Seditiosa, just like Pygmalion is coming out very long after we released Justine.

Pygmalion was shot first, in August, and Justine in December of 2015. Justine was released the year later, in October 2016. Pygmalion will be released in March 2023. However, the proceeds from Pygmalion will help cover lots and lots of expenses next year.

PygmalionPromo1344.jpg

What 69 Année Érotique will do is help get a lot of people interested working in Seditiosa because as soon as we start production, we’ll be in the press a lot and we’ll be a very attractive production company.

We need lots of extras and many will really work hard to get a role because of us appearing all over the news like we did so many times before.

LaPrensaInside101214.jpg

Jac is working on the scheduling for 69 and preparing the assets to release Double Cross. He’ll have that ready today.

We will prepare and upload the materials to Flickrocket beginning tomorrow and it should be at the store by the weekend, and the moment that film goes in the market, our nice sale ends.

The rest of the week is going to be full of meetings and organization work for both films. In two weeks we’ll start production and we won’t stop until both films are in the can before the end of February, Shekhina willing.

DoubleCross_00255705-1024x576.jpg

How about if a couple of people get a download of Seditiosa, right now, for 25 bucks to get us over the 9,000 line? Right NOW!

Tomorrow we will be working towards crossing the 10,000 line… and then…

Come to our IndieGoGo Campaign and help us make Seditiosa possible!

Join Patreon and get the updates on our projects, with great pictures and videos, here:

You can also help by watching our amazing movies over and over again, you just have to get them

We have a special sale!

Download our films
20% 0ff if you get two or more

RFPIXDownload.jpg

Get our DVDs by mail
20% 0ff if you get two or more

RFPIXDVDs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: xso
Hold up, let me check. I'll make sure it didn't get caught in the spam filter!

Ok, so it's showing to me on multiple accounts, but it only has three upvotes. It's not a high traffic place, it's mostly a funnel towards cruxforums from reddit, if someone happens to be looking for crux on reddit first. I can pin a post if you really want advertisement, but I need to do it in a way that doesn't break reddit's CoC
No worries about pinning it! Oh was just worried that it wasn’t appearing anywhere.

Black Friday Sale

BlackFridaySale2022V02-1024x576.jpg

We have a big Black Friday Sale!

25% OFF any of our films!!

This sale will end Sunday November 27 at Midnight!

Download our films

25% 0ff on any and all films!

RFPIXDownload.jpg

Get our DVDs by mail

RFPIXDVDs.jpg

Join Patreon and get the updates on our projects, with great pictures and videos, here:

You can also help by watching our amazing movies over and over again, you just have to get them​

Unfortunately I am tapped out on this pretty much. I did both the download and the DVD, and made enough extra contributions so the whole thing was about 3% of the total. As much as I am looking forward to the film (I have wanted to see something like this for a long time, too), I really can't justify any more at this time.
Hey. I'm same as you, I did the download and the DVD and made so far one regular contribution. However I have promised earlier to make one last contribution, in or near the final week, which will not only be my last one, but will be as much as I can muster at the time. I don't know exactly how much yet, but will be at least my countries currency equivalent to $30 US, hopefully a little more than that, maybe double that at the very outside. I will do my best!!

Hey. I'm same as you, I did the download and the DVD and made so far one regular contribution. However I have promised earlier to make one last contribution, in or near the final week, which will not only be my last one, but will be as much as I can muster at the time. I don't know exactly how much yet, but will be at least my countries currency equivalent to $30 US, hopefully a little more than that, maybe double that at the very outside. I will do my best!!
Ok. I just made my last contribution of $63 US equivalent (unless we had more time in which I could give more). So I hope that this inspires others to give more before the project closes. Please do what you can while you can.

Crucified Life

Ancient Jewish women did the piercing thing -- like, the Mishnah says you really shouldn't go out wearing nose-rings on the Sabbath. But if you do, it's no biggie.
More than that - Jewish-owned (consensual, lifelong slaves, since Jewish law mandates slaves be freed after their sixth year in bondage unless they agree to remain enslaved), were marked using a special piercing, which was performed by the master literally nailing the ear of the slave to the doorframe, thereby announcing her publicly as officially part of his household.

Small Steps Upward

AristoCruxPromos0013.jpg

There’s a hill, some know it as the Hill of the Skull.

We’re climbing up that hill, with small steps most of the time, with big jumps other times, getting stuck in the mud some days as well and all that struggling with one purpose, to get the To Be Crucified Three to have their place of divine glory.

We are eager to watch as the three beautiful women carry their patibulums up the Hill of the Skull.

We will feel their pain, their struggle, their fear, but also their strength, their defiance and the love they have for each other that not even the agonizing torments of their martyrdom can quell.

We need your help to them get on their way!

11 days left!

9,232 in the purse!

36% of 25,000 Flexible Goal,

78 backers!…

MuelaDelDiabloSergio-819x1024.jpeg

A hill auditioning to play the role of the Hill of the Skull​

We’re not panicking, we’re not desperate, as a matter of fact we’re very, very enthusiastic and grateful for all the support we have so far.

This is the third time we launched a campaign to raise funds for a film. The first time was for Amy’s third film in the director’s chair, Olalla.

We were going to shoot almost half of the story at a far away location, that part of the film is set in the 18th century in the country side of Spain, where our Olalla, played by Amy, lived, loved, fed and was finally beaten and put to a fiery end tied to a cross.

We needed some good money to get Amy there.

Our goal for that amazing film was to raise 10,000, and it was our first time using IndieGoGo.

And this is how it went:

Olalla.

$4,010 USD

40% of $10,000 Flexible Goal

51 backers

That was what we raised through IndieGoGo, 40% of our goal; however a few supporters decided to send money directly to us, two of them were Associate Producers, each contributing 3,000 to the film. The total we raised was over 12,000.

OLALLA came out great!

If you didn’t see it you can rent it now!

Or you can get it with a 25% discount!

The next film we wanted to raise funds for was JUSTINE.

A film that takes place in 17th century France, based on the famous novel by the Marquis De Sade.

We set a more ambitious goal, 20,000.

We had to have some great costumes, some pretty interesting and horrific props to torture our three protagonist, appropriate locations, but most importantly, a great cast and crew.

The result of our campaign was great:

Justine.

$12,389 USD

61% of $20,000 Flexible Goal

87 backers

As it happened with Olalla, some of our backers wanted to donate directly to us, their argument was to save us some money because a percentage of the proceeds goes, naturally, to IndieGoGo.

And just like it happened with Olalla, we went over our goal with those contributions.

We actually raised over 20,000 to make that most amazing film JUSTINE, a top best seller and one that must be seen by everyone!

The film is fantastic! If you didn’t see it you can rent it now!

Or you can get it with a 25% discount!

We have 11 days left for the campaign to make the greatest female Christ film ever made, but we’re not looking that far ahead.

We’re looking as far as this weekend, today and tomorrow. We’re thinking that it would be incredibly nice if we finally break that elusive 10,000 mark!

All we need is 800 dollars to break that mark in a great way!

Any amount adds up. There are even a couple of great supporters that want to double your contributions!

Iconoclast12: Hi friends, today I’ll be doubling contributions between $50 and $100.

xso: …and I will copy Iconoclasts offer….. :)

Lets help our three heroines to be crucified begin their march up to the Hill of the Skull in well tortured form, with a nice crowd in nice costumes jeering at them, with those nasty looking patibulums over their bleeding shoulders, with a crown of thorns worthy of a goddess on Yahel’s head.

Not to mention those nasty Roman soldiers, executioners making fun of Yahel, Judith and Magdalena as they struggle up on their crosses. We want the whole dammed lot!

SeditiosaTeasers_00060204-1024x576.jpg

Come to our IndieGoGo Campaign and help us get on our way to the Hill of the Skull!

We have nice videos at Patreon

The latest is Dani Suffers The Wheel For Monxa Mala.

As the pre production for Monxa Mala was advancing, once it was decided that the main set would be in the house, the cast began to rehearse situations with the props already in the place. In this video Dani is put on the wheel for Bea to give her a good whipping.

MMMDaniWheelTest_00182218.jpg

A new video will be up shortly!

You can also help by watching our amazing movies over and over again, you just have to get them

We have a big Black Friday Sale!

25% OFF any of our films!!

This sale will end Sunday November 27 at Midnight!

Download our films

RFPIXDownload.jpg

Get our DVDs by mail

RFPIXDVDs.jpg

Exciting! So is that “auditioning” hill a recently added candidate? It would make for an amazing location.

It's a different angle of the same location I mentioned before. The big tooth shape mountain in the background and that cone shaped hill in front of it. What we have to see is if the access to the top is doable and if we can put the stipes up there. And if they will remain there for three days, at least. But the area is the most promising.

DBDMakingOf7177.jpg

LAST DAY OF THE SALE!

Tomorrow we're uploading Double Cross to the store and the sale ends.

So, it will be film time tomorrow, double cross seems like a good way to start the new week! :)

Lovely location that you are considering for our Seditiosa heroines! I have not seen the place ofc, but to me it seems that it would be enough for the ladies to come carrying their patibulum's on the road, and be crucified close to were the car is parked, or just a little bit up the hill, with the rest of the mountain as an impressive background...... Would be a pity to exhaust the condemned with too much mountain climbing....:) However, lovely location, I am convinced that you will create magic scenes! :)

Cruxlovers, the crowdfunding campaign is soon over, if you have the possibility, please make it possible for Margot to produce something extra special! (We know already that it will special! _) )

Treat yourself also with a cosy film experience the coming week, download double cross! :)

It's a different angle of the same location I mentioned before. The big tooth shape mountain in the background and that cone shaped hill in front of it. What we have to see is if the access to the top is doable and if we can put the stipes up there. And if they will remain there for three days, at least. But the area is the most promising.

DBDMakingOf7177.jpg

I Think I Would Make A Excellent Site For The Golgotha Scenes
Because It Does Resemble The Root Of A Tooth
Kinda Like The Real Golgotha
Pictured Below
Where According To Legend
The Real Jesus Was Crucified 2000 Years Ago
4314342099_00786ccc6a_c.jpg

I Got Good News The Seditiosa Film Project
Now Has Raised $10,001
And I Think This Is In Large Part
To The Giving Tuesday Fund Drive Webathon
I'm Doing On Facebook And Twitter
You're a good man for doing this Mr. Ryan!!

So, it will be film time tomorrow, double cross seems like a good way to start the new week! :)

Lovely location that you are considering for our Seditiosa heroines! I have not seen the place ofc, but to me it seems that it would be enough for the ladies to come carrying their patibulum's on the road, and be crucified close to were the car is parked, or just a little bit up the hill, with the rest of the mountain as an impressive background...... Would be a pity to exhaust the condemned with too much mountain climbing....:) However, lovely location, I am convinced that you will create magic scenes! :)

Cruxlovers, the crowdfunding campaign is soon over, if you have the possibility, please make it possible for Margot to produce something extra special! (We know already that it will special! _) )

Treat yourself also with a cosy film experience the coming week, download double cross! :)

Hey, I bought a movie (from CruXtreme series) but I don't know how to burn the movie to DVD (I'm a Windows user).

Hey, I bought a movie (from CruXtreme series) but I don't know how to burn the movie to DVD (I'm a Windows user).

All the technical issues are handled by Flickrocket. The link for technical support is in the receipt you got from Flickrocket, but I'm sending it to you in a private message.

FAQ:
If you have any problems, please read the FAQ to find solutions for common questions:
https://movies.redfeline.com/ca/faq

Double Cross

DoubleCross_00100201-1024x576.jpg

Veronique, aka Gabrielle, arrived to La Paz to play the lead role in Sirwiñakuy, Amy’s directorial debut. This was back in 2008.

Amy saw Martyr a few years before at a festival and was so impressed with Jac’s film that she decided to change her life right there and then to join Jac in his filmmaking adventure.

Amy was fascinated with Carmen’s role in it, for sure, but she was also moved by Veronique and the sexual tension she had with Jac in that movie.

For her debut film, Amy wanted to have Veronique play the leading female role of Anouk, a young French woman who meets an older Bolivian man, Jac, and moves in with him that very day, without even knowing his name, to begin an s&m relationship that gets tougher and tougher until…

DoubleCrossPromo006-1024x768.jpg

Amy was very nervous at the airport, waiting for Vero to arrive. She didn’t know what would happen during that first encounter. It went surprisingly great.

Once settled, Amy, Vero and Jac spent a few days discussing the film, taking some pictures and at one point they decided to play a little in the set Jac and Amy were in the middle of getting ready for Agent X. It was not finished, but it was good enough to improvise something.

Jac’s idea was to get Amy and Vero to feel comfortable with each other. Amy was going to demand a lot from her leading actress and she didn’t know how to approach her yet, the two were getting to know each other, Amy was is awe of Vero and Vero was not aware of that.

Off the trio went, cameras rolling, playing a little game where Vero and Amy were at the hands of Jac, who wasn’t really sure what he wanted to do with the two beautiful women who he were truly his muses. Jac began to play a game of guessing. The women didn’t know what he had in mind for them, they were going to find out.

DoubleCross_00061223-1024x576.jpg

Jac was not planning to release this film because it is not like the others, it’s not bloody, it’s more contemplative, descriptive of Jac’s musing on the task at hand, a study of Amy and Vero sharing a estrange moment waiting for the pain.

Although the experience was meant to get Amy and Vero comfortable enough with each other to work in Sirwiñakuy, it did more, it stablished the sense of total trust between all the participants to jump into making a bunch of films. Amy directed Vero in Sirwiñakuy and Barbazul. And they worked together in Specter of Blood Castle and Dead But Dreaming.

The naughty game the threesome played back then, is now ready for Amy’s and Vero’s fans.

DoubleCrossKeyArt-717x1024.jpg

A brief update about Seditiosa.

We reach the magic number 10! And we have 7 days left of the campaign. We would love to reach our goal of 25,000 in during this week. We’re excited for where we are now, we would be more excited if we get more, so, we won’t stop pushing now. We’ll take this campaign as far as we can!

IndieGoGo20221129161740-1024x362.png

Download our films
RFPIXDownload.jpg

Get our DVDs by mail
RFPIXDVDs.jpg

The Mountain Top

DBD00002117.jpg

Back in the 80’s Jac was part of a tax exempt film organization with the most appropriate name of Mountaintop Films.

With that company Jac and his co producers raised a lot of money for many documentaries including his first big film, Krik? Krak!, a docudrama about Haiti that cost almost half a million dollars to make and it took 8 years of hard work and good fun, including some amazing and inspiring times in Haiti, Cuba, Hungary, France, Canada, to make that film.

Yes. Always a struggle.

TellurideGuests.jpg

Jac sharing the spot at Telluride with Almodovar, Les Blanc and others.

We’re in the last few days of our campaign to raise the funds for Seditiosa, we have 40% of 25,000, a total of 10,026. Always a struggle.

Beyond that, we’re now getting to the top of the mountain where we will put all of our efforts to make a fantastic film. One that might not go to the general public for a while; however our supporters will get it as soon as it is completed, they will also have the chance to see some of the material as we produce the film and they will have access to footage that ends in the cutting room floor. (The digital floor, of course)

They will also have what they signed for, a script, or a T-Shirt, or an autographed picture, or credits in the famous film. Their name next to the other associate producers and close to the big shots like Jac himself.

The general public will eventually get to see the film after it goes through the intricate process of distribution for a big film such as Seditiosa. If the film comes as extremely good as we’re planning and expecting it to be, then it might first go to festivals and have a limited theatrical release where it will impress people in ways that no other film will ever do. And I’m serious about that. It will be that unusual and impactful.

But for now, with the money we raised and the cash that is in its way to us from other contributors who are giving the funds directly to us through PayPal or a direct deposit to our bank, something between 3,000 to 5,000 in additional funds, we are getting to the point where we will close a deal for the locations… cash in hand.

We are opting to shoot the film in the area where we had Mila crucified in Dead But Dreaming, and we have good reasons.

DBDLocationPic003.jpeg

The entire area is private property. It looks amazing and it has different areas with everything we need, flat areas, hills, eery mountains and more.

The location is a retreat for people interested in spiritual matters, where they got for meditation, or to have experiences with ayahuasca that supposedly transport you to different dimensions. Maybe Yahel should try that.

The owner of this expansive terrain is a good friend of Jac. They met in NY way back at a screening of Jac’s film on Haiti. At that time the friend was a teacher at a school in Jamaica, Queens, NY. He invited Jac to screen his film to his students. A big event. And for reasons that are kind of personal, Jac ended up living in the guy’s apartment in Brooklyn the entire summer of 1990.

They previously made a deal, way back in 2013, to shoot scenes for Dead But Dreaming in that property. One factor that made Jac very comfortable with the deal was that they could build a cross and know that it will remain there, untouched, the entire time of production until it was finally taken down after the shooting was completed.

DBDLocationPic002.jpeg

Another feature that can seal the deal is that the location is the best place for the film because there are lodging facilities and some of the cast and crew can stay overnight. The people at the location can also provide catering for the entire cast and crew and most importantly, the entire place is pretty secure.

Other benefits are that the constructions in the area are unusual and with some decorations they might pass as ancient.

The location is excellent for the introductory scenes, where Yahel and her disciples are healing people, and more importantly, for the entire crucifixion sequences.

DBD00555811.jpg

The location has other areas, one in particular that can very well be the dungeon where the Crucified Three are scourged and suffer all sorts of indignities at the hands of their captors, and it can also be where the market and the temple are located.

And what is more important, having one area for the entire film will save money, shorten the time of production, and eliminate a lot of worries about separate locations, far from each other and complicated to reach and work in.

We have a pretty good idea of how the stalls in the market should look like, for example and what kind of ambience we can create, including having a few donkeys walking about, carrying market goods like straw, tremendous amounts of straw.

ancientmarket.jpeg

We can bring our team ahead of time to build the crosses, decorate the place, set up the areas for the different sequences and so on, just like a they do it in those huge Hollywood studios.

There are moments when Jac thinks, why don’t I propose to Miguel, that’s his friend’s name and no, he’s not our previous cinematographer, why don’t I propose to Miguel to turn his property into a movie studio?

Then he thinks. How hard would it be to actually make fake ancient walls out of plywood, cardboard and paper mache to create the ‘town’?… and his brain does not stop nor does the calculator built into his gray cells. CELLS, not HAIR. Grey Cells…. brain cells… right, you got it.

DBDLocationPic001.jpeg

When will we know? Soon, very soon. Jac is contacting his friend to arrange a visit to the place, to make sure that they didn’t turn it into a modern populated neighborhood of suburbia.

We reached the magic number 10! And we have 7 days left of the campaign. We would love to reach our goal of 25,000 during this week. We’re excited for where we are now, we would be more excited if we get more, so, we won’t stop pushing now. We’ll take this campaign as far as we can!

IndieGoGo20221202151123-1024x367.png

Come to our IndieGoGo Campaign and help us make Seditiosa the film it has to be!

Download our films
RFPIXDownload.jpg

Get our DVDs by mail
RFPIXDVDs.jpg

Come on folks.....2 more days to support this amazing project through the IGG campaign! Open your hearts and wallets......:)

Last chance to pre-order a download at a very good price.......will also make Margot's job easier and we will all benefit from a higher quality if more funds are available! As I interpreted you M, on Patreon we will be able to follow to the project, including interesting preview material, so please sign up there!

Hey come on people, we all want a great product. I was in that half way limbo between two pay cheques and with Xmas coming up and honestly couldn't afford another decent contribution here unless there was more time, and I gave another $10 US equivalent of my countries currency. It's really not much but it's the best I can do at this moment AND I alerted the two CF members who match contributions so they would chip in too so as to maximize my contribution. Whatever you can give right now, no matter how big or how small please do it before the cause closes. It will really make a wonderful difference.

Back
Top Bottom