Nordic Peril: The Sequel to Gone Missing in Sweden

Go to CruxDreams.com
Chapter 2. Superior Guest Room (with city skyline view), Radisson Blu Hotel, Uppsala, Sweden. Monday, 19 January, 01:37.

“Enough Gun! I think I’ve had enough!” groaned Barbara, following a particularly hard slap of Gun Thorell’s open hand across her reddened, stinging ass cheeks.

“Alright. Sure … my hand is smarting anyway. But, don’t forget, you agreed to it! And now you’ve got a rightly spanked tight little bottom. Tell me, Barb. Was it a turn on for you? Certainly was for me.”

“Well, I’d never had that done to me before. At least not as an adult. I’ve been whipped before, as you well know because you were there. But that was not consensual and was incredibly painful. You spanking me here was a very different experience. Mostly it just plain hurt … hurt quite a lot, in fact … but … yeah … there was another … more sensual … side to it … that makes me want to say come here you!”

944D3768-28E0-4727-AF9B-431ADD16C3D7.jpeg

After a minute or two of nakedly rolling about on the hotel bed embraced in one another’s arms and locked in a long passionate kiss, Gun pushed herself away … and laying a finger on Barbara’s nose, said “We need to stop. it’s getting awfully late. I’m on duty in the morning.”

“Right. Sorry”

“And besides, you promised to tell me the real reason you’ve turned up in Sweden. And in the dead of winter, no less.”

“Yes. I did promise that, didn’t I? Well, here’s the thing, Gun. I assume you know of Åke Persson?”

“You bet I do. Hansson and I really worked him over back in May when we suspected him as having had something to do with your sudden disappearance. We declared him a person of interest because we knew him to have been the last person to see you before you were abducted … right here in this hotel, as a matter of fact, possibly even in this very bed! Hansson and I even brought him in for questioning and were quite hard on him.”

“Good cop … bad cop … routine?”

“You watch too many tv shows. It wasn’t like that. But yeah, we pressed him pretty hard … backed him into a corner, you might say.”

“I always thought Åke to be pretty unflappable.”

“Maybe so. But Hansson and I got to him. He later threatened to sue the Police Authority over how we treated him, but changed his mind when our legal people let it be known that should he go forward with his lawsuit we would be in touch with the dozens of female university students he admitted, in our questioning, to have bedded while in a position of authority over them. Shortly thereafter he quietly resigned from the University.”

“I didn’t know that was the reason why he left the University. But I’m not surprised about him screwing a lot of female university students. He’s quite attractive and beguilingly smooth. The kind who can easily turn heads. He bedded me, in fact, and in very short order too, when I was a first-year student here.”

“Yes, he admitted that to us, as well. But don’t worry … you’re not on the list, as he was just another student back then, not an official of the University.”

“Well, getting back to that other reason why I’m here. Since leaving the University, Åke Persson has, as it turns out, landed a new position for himself. And he has contacted me recently in that capacity.”

“I was unaware of that. What’s he doing now?”

“You’ve heard of the UN’s Human Rights Council?”

“Yes, of course I have. Sweden, as a matter of policy, has always been a strong advocate for human rights, and I believe a key player on the UN Human Rights Council.” replied Gun with an obvious show of pride.

“Sooo … one of the things the Council does is known as ‘special procedures’. These initiatives are organized around the work of independent human rights experts, known as rapporteurs, who report to the Council at least once a year on human rights violations in specially mandated countries, of which there are currently about a dozen. A Rapporteur is a central part of the UN human rights machinery tasked with undertaking country visits and acting on individual cases or issues.”

“Okay, I get that …. are you telling me that Åke Persson is one of these …. Uh …. what did you call them? … oh yes … rapporteurs?”

“Exactly. Åke Persson is an expert on human rights who has special expertise on conditions in East Asia. And the Rapporteur for North Korea, which is one of the mandated states currently under UN surveillance, has recently resigned. As of the first of this year, Åke has taken his place.”

“And so … he wants you to work for him, given your own expertise in this area? What would your university think of that?”

“Well, I’m not exactly sure what Åke wants of me. That wasn’t at all clear. He phoned me from Geneva where the Council is headquartered and we spoke only briefly. But he definitely wants me to come see him. He arranged for my air ticket and did say over the phone that he desperately needed me.”

BC5008C2-DB8B-4CBC-B0FA-C7F779789956.jpeg

“Dear Barbara, has it not occurred to you that Åke just wants to fuck you? His wife left him over you. Did you know that?”

“No. I didn’t.”

“It’s a fact. So, tell me then … when and where are you to meet him?”

“Tomorrow evening. He has a country house up in the Ångermanälven valley near Sollefteå that he’s apparently completely renovated and is currently living in.”

“Oh, and how are you going to get up there from here in Uppsala ?”

“I thought I’d hire a car and drive.”

“Barbara! It’s nearly 400 kilometers up the Baltic coast just to Härnösand from here. Plus driving up the Ångermanälven to Sollefteå and beyond. That’s a six to seven hour drive at the very least. And it’s the dead of winter and only light up there for but a few hours a day. No, I’m going to drive you there myself.”

“That sounds nice, Gun. But you’re on duty tomorrow, remember?”

“Not a problem. I’ll take a couple personal days.”

“That’s very sweet of you Gun, but I don’t feel right making you do that.”

“Nonsense. You’re not driving up there alone, and that’s final!”

“Okay. No sense in arguing with a cop. I’ll text Åke in the morning and let him know we’re coming together.”

“I don’t suspect Åke is going to be thrilled to learn I’m coming along.”

“Well, he’ll just have to get used to the idea, won’t he? Now come here! I want to kiss you!”

TBC

"Enough Gun! I think I’ve had enough!” groaned Barbara, following a particularly hard slap of Gun Thorell’s open hand across her reddened ...
Has Gun really outsexed Barb ... wow!
Well, I’m not exactly sure what Åke wants of me. That wasn’t at all clear.
I think we can all guess, right?
Dear Barbara, has it not occurred to you that Åke just wants to fuck you?
Yep ...

And so the scene is set. Two gorgeous girls on 400km road trip into the unknown. What can possibly go wrong ...

Great stuff as always Barb ...

(“Sollefteå” is apparently pronounced “Soul eff tee oh”).. so here we go..

Young man, there's a place you can go,
I said, young man, to watch a lesbian show,
You see, Gun, man, when she’s not fighting crime,
She fucks Barb and has a good time..

Gun, man, She just likes to go down,
I said, Gun, man, down to Barb’s funky town,
It’s good fun, man, as she strips off her gown,
And spanks her ass till she’s slap happy..

It's fun to stay at the Soul F. T. O.!
It’s fun to stay at the Soul F. T. O.!
They have everything for you girls to enjoy,
From the finest of whips, to the latest sex-toy,

Soul F. T. O.!
On the CCTV, you can watch them cavort,
Like two wildcats in bed, it’s a wonderful sport..

Soul F. T. O.!
I am going to claim royalties for coining the idea ::devil:

disco.jpg
(see 'Story Discussion, last Thursday).;)

Åke and Gun : upcoming rivalry for Barb.:eek::facepalm:

Or will this end in a threesome?:rolleyes:

The aurora’s will glow hard over Sweden, this winter!:D
Stop reading ahead,Lox!

Soul F. T. O.!

Priceless, Monty ❤️

And so the scene is set. Two gorgeous girls on 400km road trip into the unknown. What can possibly go wrong ...

:rolleyes::cool::confused::eek::facepalm:

Chapter 2. Superior Guest Room (with city skyline view), Radisson Blu Hotel, Uppsala, Sweden. Monday, 19 January, 01:37.

“Enough Gun! I think I’ve had enough!” groaned Barbara, following a particularly hard slap of Gun Thorell’s open hand across her reddened, stinging ass cheeks.

“Alright. Sure … my hand is smarting anyway. But, don’t forget, you agreed to it! And now you’ve got a rightly spanked tight little bottom. Tell me, Barb. Was it a turn on for you? Certainly was for me.”

“Well, I’d never had that done to me before. At least not as an adult. I’ve been whipped before, as you well know because you were there. But that was not consensual and was incredibly painful. You spanking me here was a very different experience. Mostly it just plain hurt … hurt quite a lot, in fact … but … yeah … there was another … more sensual … side to it … that makes me want to say come here you!”

View attachment 1230821

After a minute or two of nakedly rolling about on the hotel bed embraced in one another’s arms and locked in a long passionate kiss, Gun pushed herself away … and laying a finger on Barbara’s nose, said “We need to stop. it’s getting awfully late. I’m on duty in the morning.”

“Right. Sorry”

“And besides, you promised to tell me the real reason you’ve turned up in Sweden. And in the dead of winter, no less.”

“Yes. I did promise that, didn’t I? Well, here’s the thing, Gun. I assume you know of Åke Persson?”

“You bet I do. Hansson and I really worked him over back in May when we suspected him as having had something to do with your sudden disappearance. We declared him a person of interest because we knew him to have been the last person to see you before you were abducted … right here in this hotel, as a matter of fact, possibly even in this very bed! Hansson and I even brought him in for questioning and were quite hard on him.”

“Good cop … bad cop … routine?”

“You watch too many tv shows. It wasn’t like that. But yeah, we pressed him pretty hard … backed him into a corner, you might say.”

“I always thought Åke to be pretty unflappable.”

“Maybe so. But Hansson and I got to him. He later threatened to sue the Police Authority over how we treated him, but changed his mind when our legal people let it be known that should he go forward with his lawsuit we would be in touch with the dozens of female university students he admitted, in our questioning, to have bedded while in a position of authority over them. Shortly thereafter he quietly resigned from the University.”

“I didn’t know that was the reason why he left the University. But I’m not surprised about him screwing a lot of female university students. He’s quite attractive and beguilingly smooth. The kind who can easily turn heads. He bedded me, in fact, and in very short order too, when I was a first-year student here.”

“Yes, he admitted that to us, as well. But don’t worry … you’re not on the list, as he was just another student back then, not an official of the University.”

“Well, getting back to that other reason why I’m here. Since leaving the University, Åke Persson has, as it turns out, landed a new position for himself. And he has contacted me recently in that capacity.”

“I was unaware of that. What’s he doing now?”

“You’ve heard of the UN’s Human Rights Council?”

“Yes, of course I have. Sweden, as a matter of policy, has always been a strong advocate for human rights, and I believe a key player on the UN Human Rights Council.” replied Gun with an obvious show of pride.

“Sooo … one of the things the Council does is known as ‘special procedures’. These initiatives are organized around the work of independent human rights experts, known as rapporteurs, who report to the Council at least once a year on human rights violations in specially mandated countries, of which there are currently about a dozen. A Rapporteur is a central part of the UN human rights machinery tasked with undertaking country visits and acting on individual cases or issues.”

“Okay, I get that …. are you telling me that Åke Persson is one of these …. Uh …. what did you call them? … oh yes … rapporteurs?”

“Exactly. Åke Persson is an expert on human rights who has special expertise on conditions in East Asia. And the Rapporteur for North Korea, which is one of the mandated states currently under UN surveillance, has recently resigned. As of the first of this year, Åke has taken his place.”

“And so … he wants you to work for him, given your own expertise in this area? What would your university think of that?”

“Well, I’m not exactly sure what Åke wants of me. That wasn’t at all clear. He phoned me from Geneva where the Council is headquartered and we spoke only briefly. But he definitely wants me to come see him. He arranged for my air ticket and did say over the phone that he desperately needed me.”

View attachment 1230820

“Dear Barbara, has it not occurred to you that Åke just wants to fuck you? His wife left him over you. Did you know that?”

“No. I didn’t.”

“It’s a fact. So, tell me then … when and where are you to meet him?”

“Tomorrow evening. He has a country house up in the Ångermanälven valley near Sollefteå that he’s apparently completely renovated and is currently living in.”

“Oh, and how are you going to get up there from here in Uppsala ?”

“I thought I’d hire a car and drive.”

“Barbara! It’s nearly 400 kilometers up the Baltic coast just to Härnösand from here. Plus driving up the Ångermanälven to Sollefteå and beyond. That’s a six to seven hour drive at the very least. And it’s the dead of winter and only light up there for but a few hours a day. No, I’m going to drive you there myself.”

“That sounds nice, Gun. But you’re on duty tomorrow, remember?”

“Not a problem. I’ll take a couple personal days.”

“That’s very sweet of you Gun, but I don’t feel right making you do that.”

“Nonsense. You’re not driving up there alone, and that’s final!”

“Okay. No sense in arguing with a cop. I’ll text Åke in the morning and let him know we’re coming together.”

“I don’t suspect Åke is going to be thrilled to learn I’m coming along.”

“Well, he’ll just have to get used to the idea, won’t he? Now come here! I want to kiss you!”

TBC
Oh, Is Gun spanking you too hard?...:) Thanks for another exciting chapter B! Seems there will be an intrigue with international connections...... A country house near Sollefteå in the Ångermanälven area.......in January! Make sure you have your winter gear and that Gun is armed....(she ought to be with that name......) What will happen there??? Crucified on a tree with snow all around you??????? Looking forward to upcoming chapters!

(Pic of Ångermanälven pre winter........B will freeze in January, then the river is frozen!) Amana.jpg

Chapter 3. On a backroad following the east side of the Ångerman River (Ångermanälven) about 10 km upriver from the town of Sollefteå. Monday, 19 January, 17:40.

It had been dark for more than two hours when Gun pulled her red Volvo XC60 off the main road onto a conifer-lined lane. As the tail end of the car slewed on the slick snow-covered track, the headlight beams reflected off swirling granules of wind-blown snow as well as the snow-laden tree branches..

“You sure this is the right place?” said Gun.

“Unless the GPS is wrong, it is,” replied Barbara, holding up the screen of her phone for Gun to see.

“Well, if Åke knew we’d be here about now, the least he could have done is have the road plowed!”

“Right!”

“By the way, just what was Åke’s reaction when you told him you were bringing me along?”

“Nothing at first, although I’m pretty sure I heard him curse under his breath. But then he recovered and said it was fine with him.”

“I shouldn’t expect a warm and fuzzy reception then?”

“Possibly not.”

It had been a long day. Gun had risen at six in the morning, slipped out of bed, quietly dressed and left Barbara stretched out naked on the bedsheets of the Radisson Blu hotel room they had shared.

Gun had hailed a cab to take her to her home out in Granby in the northern part of the city. There she had hurriedly packed a bag and then sent a text to Police Authority (Polismyndigheten) Headquarters stating that she had decided to take a few personal days and would be away from Uppsala during that time. She gave no information as to where she was going to be or when she expected to return.

Then she had gone out to her car and driven it back to the hotel, where she found that Barbara had gotten up and was at that very moment wiggling herself into a tight pair of jeans. Barbara, pretending not to notice, had continued dressing as Gun set herself on the edge of the bed and watched appreciatively.

Intending to tease, Barbara had made a playfully provocative show of leaning into and fastening her pastel blue bra, slowly donning a dark-blue pullover sweater, tossing her long brown hair back and swinging her hips from side to side as she slid her feet into a waiting pair of sneakers.

“Ready,” she had announced cheerfully, grabbing her travel bag.

Gun had laughed and together they left arm-in-arm for Gun’s car.

And, after a stop in the town center at ‘Konditori Fågelsången’ to pick up coffees and a blue-yellow-ribbon-wrapped carton of pastries, they had driven out to the interchange at the very edge of the city to take the northbound E4 highway.

That was around 9 am.

By the time they had reached Gävle on the Baltic coast, they had been on the road for a little over an hour and dawn was breaking. The midwinter sun could be seen in the rear view mirrors, rising low over the horizon on what had turned out to be a cold cloudless morning.

And before they had gone much farther, the hoarfrost coating the stands of tall pines (tallskog) and scattered glacial boulders flanking both shoulders of the highway were reflecting sunlight.

Barbara had thought the scene glorious and a portent of a good day to come. Gun had kept her council on that.

By early mid-afternoon they were in Sundsvall and had stopped for lunch at a restaurant near the waterfront that Gun knew and liked, and at which they dined on sea mussels in a white wine and garlic crème, over toasted carrot bread.

Well fortified and in good spirits they had set out once again on the E4 as the short daylight hours of the midwinter day faded to gray and then to a dusky twilight. The sky had also clouded over and a light snow had begun to fall.

Less than an hour later they had arrived in Härnösand … and shortly beyond, they turned inland on the highway (90) that follows the partially-frozen Ångermanälven to Sollefteå and beyond.

There the weather had worsened. They had soon encountered a whirling wind-driven snow that reduced visibility to a few tens of meters and slowed them down. And total darkness had descended.

So it had been with considerable relief that they rounded a bend in the Alee and the broad frontage of a very large dwelling came into view. Some of the ground floor windows glowed yellow with warm welcoming light.

3C80F073-E1E3-4601-8590-8610B7158280.jpeg

“Shit!” exclaimed Gun as the car skidded to a stop. “I thought you said Åke had gotten himself a renovated farmhouse. That place is nothing short of some old timber baron’s frigging manor house!”

“I guess Åke was being modest.”

Grabbing their bags they left the Volvo and trudged through the snow up to the front door, which was immediately thrown open by Åke himself.

“Barb! You’re here at last!” he exclaimed happily, bussing her on the cheek, grabbing her bag and ushering her inside.

“Ahem,” said Gun, clearing her throat to be noticed.

“And good evening to you, Detective Sergeant,” said Åke, barely bothering to glance in her direction. “Do come in.”

“Thanks.”

“Well, I’ll bet your famished!” schmoozed Åke, taking Barb by the arm. “Anna-Lisa here will show you both to your rooms. Then come right back down for drinks and dinner.”

They followed Anna-Lisa, a youngish and rather attractive blue-eyed buxom blond wearing a somewhat outdated servant girl’s outfit of the kind seen in period-piece television dramas.

Gun, catching Barbara’s attention, rolled her eyes as if to say “get a load of her!”

As requested, they deposited their bags, freshened up and returned to the main floor sitting room, where Åke stood waiting for them at the side bar.

“Riesling for you, Barb. Isn’t that right?” he grinned and winked.

“Yes, of course. Good of you to have remembered. Thanks.”

“And for you, Detective Sergeant?”

“Something strong … anything strong … and call me Gun.”

“Of course.”

Small talk followed, drinks were refreshed.

“Suppose you tell us about your new position, Åke,” said Gun eventually, moving straight to the matter. “And why you’ve requested that Barb come all the way … in the dead of winter … here to Sollefteå … of all places … to see you.”

“Not now, Detective Sergeant. Dinner is ready and I’d prefer to let business wait until tomorrow. There’s quite a lot to it, as you’ll see then. So, it’s best to wait. Now, please follow me … if you will … to the dining room.”

And they did.

On entering, they were greeted by a sumptuous traditional Swedish spread, led off with an array of appetizers, including Knäckebröd, pickled herring, and caviar. That was followed by a main course of gravadlax flavored with pepper, cloves, and dill, along with garlicky stewed greens and roasted beets. For dessert there was the promise of Swedish rice pudding topped with cloudberries.

“Barb. You’ll sit here on my right,” instructed Åke, pulling out her chair for her with one hand and refilling her nearly empty glass from the open Riesling bottle resting on the table near her place.

“Thank you, how gracious,” she enthused.

“And you on my left, Detective Sergeant,” he continued without bothering to seat Gun.

“Call me, Gun … please!” she pleaded, reaching for the akvavit bottle that sat halfway between her and Åke. She poured herself a glass, nodded to each of her dinner partners in the traditional Swedish style, said ‘skål!’, downed her glass in one quaff, and reached for an open can of Heineken to chase it down. Åke did the same, while Barbara took a generous sip of her wine.

Dinner was accompanied by conversation. Barbara led off by reprising her previous night’s accounting of her father’s political fortunes, as well as offering up some gossip about figures in the academic field that she and Åke shared.

When asked about the house in which they dined, Åke related how it had been built and occupied by the infamous 19th-century timber baron, Fredrik Geselius, who considered much of the timber lands of the Ångermanälven watershed to be his own private fiefdom. Following up on that revelation, Åke added a series of fascinating tales about the man’s eccentricities and cruelties towards people under his thumb.

“In fact,” he concluded as a finishing touch, “there’s still an old wooden post out behind this house with rusty set of manacles bolted to the top of it. I’m told old Geselius used to have underlings who had incurred his wrath … both men and women taken out to it …even in the dead of winter …stripped to their waists and brutally whipped!”

CD570AF1-AFAF-4E14-A436-30A86AB121ED.jpeg

Åke smiled at their shocked reaction.

And then turning to Gun, who had been largely silent, he said, “So, how about you, Detective Sergeant? Have you and your partner, Bertil Hansson, succeeded in terrorizing and ruining any upstanding citizens lately?”

Barbara gasped and nearly choked as she was draining her third glass of Riesling. “Åke! She exclaimed crossly. “Be nice! Or Gun and I are leaving immediately!”

“Alright. Sorry. Shameful of me. I do apologize, Gun. It won’t happen again.”

That said, they finished the dinner in silence, after which Gun excused herself, saying she was weary and wished to retire.

Barbara lingered for several minutes, during which little was said. Then saying she too was weary, she drained the last of the Riesling from her fourth glass, pushed her chair back and rose unsteadily to her feet.

Åke was on his feet too, trailing her as she weaved and tottered in the general direction of the stairway leading upstairs. Slipping off and tossing aside his shirt, he hastened to catch up to his prey. And having done so, he reached out, grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around to face him.

She instinctively backpedalled but quickly found him pressing himself tight against her.

“Please, Åke. Not tonight!” she pleaded as he told her breathlessly how much he missed her, and then kissed her full, hard and sensuously on the mouth.

“Please, Åke,” she repeated, the words half smothered by his forcefully insistent kissing.

“Maybe another time. Not now!” she managed to get out, before it happened.

Suddenly, reaching down with both hands and grabbing her sweater where it met her hips, he pulled up hard … forcing it over her head and up-stretched arms in one sweeping motion .. and tossing it aside.

They embraced. He nibbled at her neck, one hand spread over and pressed against her butt, pulling her to him.

FBE8279C-2648-4CA5-B017-BABF2321E8D3.jpeg

And, as she protested vainly … he proceeded to slip his thumbs under the shoulder straps of her bra and pull them down sharply to bare her breasts.

“Oh God, Åke! You know how I … mmmmm … too much wine … not now … not here … patience please … some other time, okay? …” she gasped as leaning into her, he ripped her loosened bra away with one hand and reached for the crotch of her jeans with the other.

TBC

Last edited:

Soul F. T. O.!
I hadn’t realised you swung that way, @montycrusto , must be really latent to hide it so well, but you’re busted now mate!

As the tail end of the car slewed on the slick snow-covered track, the headlight beams reflected off swirling granules of wind-blown snow as well as the snow-laden tree branches..

Wait, a Swedish cop and a Minnesota girl but they somehow managed to skid an all-wheel drive Volvo just because of a bit of snow cover??? I mean this is stretching credulity a bit far, isn’t it? I mean I know this is supposed to be fantasy but sheesh!

She gave no information as to where she was going to be or when she expected to return.
Ah yes, that sounds very prudent given what happened last time…
Barbara had made a playfully provocative show of leaning into and fastening her pastel blue bra, slowly donning a dark-blue pullover sweater, tossing her long brown hair back and swinging her hips from side to side as she slid her feet into a waiting pair of sneakers.
Exhibitionist!!
They followed Anna-Lisa, a youngish and rather attractive blue-eyed buxom blond wearing a somewhat outdated servant girl’s outfit of the kind seen in period-piece television dramas.
Needling each other in the ribs as they followed, lascivious grins widening…
“Riesling for you, Barb. Isn’t that right?” he grinned and winked.
3 glasses please!
There’s quite a lot to it, as you’ll see then. So, it’s best to wait. Now, please follow me … if you will … to the
Dungeon …
“In fact,” he concluded as a finishing touch, “there’s still an old wooden post out behind this house with rusty set of manacles bolted to the top of it. I’m told old Geselius used to have underlings who had incurred his wrath … both men and women taken out to it …even in the dead of winter …stripped to their waists and brutally whipped!”
Oooooh, now you’re talking!! :azote: :azote: :azote:
she drained the last of the Riesling from her fourth glass,
I knew it!!
And, as she protested vainly …
No, no, stop, please, no… mmmmmmg, noooo, oooooh please no, please, oh pleeeeease, stop, you animal, yesssssss….

————————
Great chapter Barb, I wish I had something to say about it!? :eek:

She gave no information as to where she was going to be or when she expected to return.
Not... really careful!:doh:

By early mid-afternoon they were in Sundsvall and had stopped for lunch at a restaurant near the waterfront that Gun knew and liked, and at which they dined on sea mussels in a white wine and garlic crème, over toasted carrot bread.
:hambre::hambre::hambre:

Very interesting! I already imagine Barb and Gun., together....:very_hot::rolleyes::azote:

Back
Top Bottom